5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dividead

May 1, 2017
As games Skyrim and Fallout are often shameful pieces of crap with the dysfunctional state they come out on release, and often remain it when abandoned. The games modern games they release are garbage for story, and lack any depth.
If you all you want is a story go read a book. Skyrim and Fallout are exceptional games, not stories. Also, a lot of games with depth and probably the best are fairly recent, if for no other reason than simply because the technology allows for it. I won't expand or comment on this again as this is not what this thread is about.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
If you all you want is a story go read a book. Skyrim and Fallout are exceptional games, not stories. Also, a lot of games with depth and probably the best are fairly recent, if for no other reason than simply because the technology allows for it. I won't expand or comment on this again as this is not what this thread is about.
Whatever, your opinion without things to base why that is your opinion tends to be largely worthless.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
@Zalzany referenced CoC, so I thought he was talking about the first game, not CoC2.
Either or just more rich content even if it is text based where I can do what I want, like be a bad ass goody two shoes hero type, or a master of seduction not afraid to corrupt others. I love those games now a days every one wants the same 3d models and what not wich isn't bad seeing the same apartment and models over and over, but it feels like stuff is forced, like you got want every thing in the package. Which is annoying since trends add shit we don't all like, like seeing a great game decide, NTR is big so they add it as non optional content at first. Oh so annying. I mean get its way more work since every one models stuff now, but I like when I actually felt like I had choices and I was the MC.

None of this people showing up going "I like to imagine I am the guy they are cheating on the MC with," um then make a game your that guy, I would play the shit out of dbag who steals peoples girls. But as the MC I don't like it for one if I had to watch another guy bang my girl well cops would be called in the after math of whatever route I took. Either way that girl would be dead to me and the guy not stealing from me or any one else for a while...

But I had my best friend steal my girl behind my back with my first relation ship though so to NTR content is extra fuck you shitty content unless i get to the dick fucking over some poor guy. Or I get my revenge on them in some manor. I need that closer not to watch it and fap digital girl or not that shit angers my blood not arouses me. But make it optional like I cheat and she does it to me, yeah that is fair, and I just won't run that route when I discover it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added v0.6.2 to OP and changed status to On Hold.
From the Dev:
So this’ll be the last Rainy Skies release for the next little while. I’m not sure if I posted here about it, but I’m having some major issues with how the game is coming together (and it’s been like this for several months now.)

I’m going to set it aside for now, and come back to it later. Most likely, I’ll end up redesigning the whole game. In the meantime though, I’ve started building another project, using Rainy Skies’ engine for a base. It’s called Lust Brave, and is meant to be a simpler, more lighthearted game, centred mainly around combat sex and weird, silly stuff. I’ll be posting a demo next month

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
That's kind of a bummer, this was one of the only RPGM games I played and didn't dislike. But lets just add it to the list of never finished games I guess.

Reactions: blackant

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Any reason why there is no changlog past v0.4a?? Does anyone have any idea what has changed since v0.4a??

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
is there anyway to get more scenes besides the handjob, titjob and messing with boobs from the male client? Or is it stuck at that for the moment?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote