5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh there is very juicy bits lol Trust me, I have playthroughs that's over 48 hours, so yeah there in that game ♥
By ''juicy bits'' I mean H-scenes with art. Preferably lots of them. If there really are ''juicy bits'' then great. I don't suppose the game has a gallery and you have a save to share? :biggrin:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've been supporting this guy since Lust Doll - back when (and because) it was per major release. To me, when it's just one guy instead of a massive conglomerate of people it's a little more special (and personal). I'd actually suggest supporting this guy. So many Patreon projects, so few are worth it.

Another thing that made me support him was the lack of sob stories.
"I need the money because x y or z!" is why I tend to not support people on Patreon.
$750p/m was his goal and have gave people something for that. He's long since far exceeded that. Long may he develop.

Reactions: UncleVT

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Oh man, great plot, so why would they make it for female protagonist?

Just wasted...
I don't really see the issue if it was male or female.

Also, anyone else get past fighting monsters and working at the brothel. I've been to the spaceport, met the red Vipers, I'm level 10 and I have sniper shot. I don't understand what else I'm missing to progress if there is anything.

neefl

Nov 6, 2017

Also, anyone else get past fighting monsters and working at the brothel. I've been to the spaceport, met the red Vipers, I'm level 10 and I have sniper shot. I don't understand what else I'm missing to progress if there is anything.
By met the Red Vipers, do you mean you've initiated the fight? If not, go thru the labyrinth(I dont know if there's a specific level of the Labyrinth you need to go to, I just finished it completely then came out to progress storyline), if so, go back to brothel and select the "Progress Storyline" button.

Reactions: Kyba1

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
It's just a matter of taste, even if I think there are some good games with the female protagonists, I just don't find seeing things through the female perspective sexually exciting.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
By met the Red Vipers, do you mean you've initiated the fight? If not, go thru the labyrinth(I dont know if there's a specific level of the Labyrinth you need to go to, I just finished it completely then came out to progress storyline), if so, go back to brothel and select the "Progress Storyline" button.
I did not progress the labyrinth fully. I'll do that, I mainly left it because it was unengaging and boring. I could easily dodge enemies; but the reason why I dodged enemies was because it was a boring place with powerful non-sexual enemies. Fighting a blob and two puddles is hard to get engaged with.

It's just a matter of taste, even if I think there are some good games with the female protagonists, I just don't find seeing things through the female perspective sexually exciting.
Okay, I understand that, just the way you said it sounded rather dick-ish.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Final verdict, I couldn't find the tentacle scene or the tied up and duct-taped scene. Just to list some things I have not experienced.

Enemies scattered around like garbage and without any lose sex scene they're just delaying your progress and they're also largely uninteresting.

Losing to other enemies didn't seem to garner me any difference other, no sex scene and I the brothel's repeated scenes wear out their welcome quickly. I've lost to every enemy in the game on purpose, the combat when trying to win is largely boring. I ended up hiring the mercenary to advance the story because, as I said, the combat is not very interesting.

Lastly I found myself switching between skipping through and trying to read every dialog as the story seemed very bland with the character we were playing being a complete dumb ass; meanwhile our other characters were either one note NPC's or a completely untouchable god.

I would not recommend this game for people seeking sexiness, nor good gameplay, nor story.

Oh and you might want to add some dialog that says, "Beating the labyrinth for some reason advances the story."

Reactions: UncleVT and ponyguy

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Tied-up scene CAN be achieved in this version. And theres some more scenes, but no with actual sex yet. I never found tentacle scene too, probably it is not yet implemented, since just defeat to slimes, even big ones, always cause game over for me.

Theres how to achieve this scenes (under spoiler, since it IS spoiler to the plot).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But then we don't get the kinky sex stuff. That's clearly the worst possible way to deal with it. Always negotiate if it means getting H. :p

I would not recommend this game for people seeking sexiness
Oh, well that's disappointing. :(
Well, I'll still give it a shot after a few more versions. As long as it gets enough art it'll have enough sexiness for me. Hopefully.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Ok. Will you guys please stop complaining about the protagonist's gender already? And not just in this thread... I mean in general around here.

If there's a game out there with a MC you don't identify as then do us all a favor and move on to other titles; don't be a whiner about it. There are many here who appreciate playing a female character so don't ruin our parade with your useless, selfish complaints. The game may be promising but there are equally interesting titles out there with a male protagonist (which some of us won't play because we don't do male MCs), so we're cool.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Well said, IvoryOwl. I agree. If you don't like something being shared here why protest? It's not hurting you any. There are all kinds of genres of games being shared here, so if you don't like this one move on. How would you feel if someone started going into the thread of a game in your favorite genre and bashing it, not because of the quality of game but because of the genre?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote