youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Ramage-2.058
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Ramage-2.059
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 22, 2021
I honestly don't understand why this is a VR game. Very little of substance is interactive and the interface is clearly just an animation viewer. The single interactable I found (holding a dildo) goes absolutely apeshit when you bring it near the character model. Also, as far as I could tell, there is no way to quit in VR without killing it on the PC manually. That last part alone speaks to this mode being more of an afterthought than the focus.

Don't get me wrong, the snoot-boop animation on each character is adorable, the models/expressions/poses are numerous and well made, and the clothing/accessory list is quite expansive. As a flat screen animation viewer (assuming this is something you are into), this could be truly excellent with a little more work on polishing the interface.

However, if the goal is VR (rather than it being an afterthought), I would highly suggest the dev spend more time focusing on the interaction physics and atmosphere (i.e. non-menu based ways to interact with the character once you have finished setting them up) before adding more characters. For reference, I would suggest looking at Heat (for good VR atmosphere ) and FarmD for more natural character interactions, and both again for good VR interaction physics. Both games have their own flaws, but are excellent references for those specific areas.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I honestly don't understand why this is a VR game. Very little of substance is interactive and the interface is clearly just an animation viewer. The single interactable I found (holding a dildo) goes absolutely apeshit when you bring it near the character model. Also, as far as I could tell, there is no way to quit in VR without killing it on the PC manually. That last part alone speaks to this mode being more of an afterthought than the focus.

Don't get me wrong, the snoot-boop animation on each character is adorable, the models/expressions/poses are numerous and well made, and the clothing/accessory list is quite expansive. As a flat screen animation viewer (assuming this is something you are into), this could be truly excellent with a little more work on polishing the interface.

However, if the goal is VR (rather than it being an afterthought), I would highly suggest the dev spend more time focusing on the interaction physics and atmosphere (i.e. non-menu based ways to interact with the character once you have finished setting them up) before adding more characters. For reference, I would suggest looking at Heat (for good VR atmosphere ) and FarmD for more natural character interactions, and both again for good VR interaction physics. Both games have their own flaws, but are excellent references for those specific areas.
It also has some silly customization short comings
Literally no reason to not have the body blends of the source models or the ability to change between parts dynamically

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes