ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
If you played Sengoku Rance (unless I misunderstood) I don't even see what's you're talking about, all of this was there too (multiple times) and it was even "unavoidable". I don't see anything darker than episodes 6 or 7 here.
i meant, i haven't played Sengoku Rance yet so I dunno if it had ntr stuff and i know Rance series does twisted stuff as a twist but it does tend to have "heroines" who are basically Rance's harem. I'm not really into the whole "sharing" of heroines trope. I've played till the 3rd old game tho, if i remember correctly it was the fall of leazas title. What I mean to ask is if the series got so much darker and no longer the old rapist with a crappy personality but comedic adventurous Rance in Sengoku Rance till this title IX? Has Rance series gotten "serious" along the way? Like he's no longer the happy go lucky adventurer looking for a quick buck?

KainLegacy

May 10, 2021
ACK, my screen is too small and when i put the game in full screen the mouse does not click in the pointer, any solutions that not are buy a new screen or pc?

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
so far i found 2 game breaking bug that can really broke the game :

1. save data corruption during play -> make sure to have backup save
2. teleporting enemy. on certain map where you have kill enemy before it escape or protecting HF core, some enemy can teleport back to starting point/exit. -> this happen when you use alkanese special skill mostly

also i was wondering how can we use magic orb bomb? I bought that on the HF but can't seem to use it. only laser. do i have to progress more or is it bug? i bought 4 of them already and can't be used :(

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022
also i was wondering how can we use magic orb bomb? I bought that on the HF but can't seem to use it. only laser. do i have to progress more or is it bug? i bought 4 of them already and can't be used :(
you give it to a character in deploy screen, then during the battle carry it to enemy line and boom...

Reactions: GEMPAL

AskeladdVT

Oct 22, 2016
Well MangaGamer released 8 about a year ago, so i would guess around a year from now for 10
Rance 9 full translated since 2019 and 3+ year MangaGamer edit and test it before release. Rance 10 much bigger and dont even fully translated yet. It's being miracle if game get release in 2025-2026.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Rance 9 full translated since 2019 and 3+ year MangaGamer edit and test it before release. Rance 10 much bigger and dont even fully translated yet. It's being miracle if game get release in 2025-2026.
dont forget also they just open project with R3

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
and so that's why rance 10 was the final game. Kanami confessed after all. a rather big character all the way from rance 1. finally after 9 episodes she finally confesses after some sweet talking from Rance.
IIRC the actual reason Rance 10 is the series finale is because the people who actually worked on the franchise have all either moved on to other things or are now in administrative and leadership roles, so it's unfair to the younger, newer developers to work on someone else's ideas.

Where did Rance leave his slave shaped ice cube before setting off to Helman btw? I can't even remember..Is Kouhime still looking after her in Nippon?
That's addressed in Rance Magnum but IIRC she's either still in Nippon or Rance took her with him to his castle.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
That's addressed in Rance Magnum but IIRC she's either still in Nippon or Rance took her with him to his castle.
She's in Rance's Castle. One of the rooms you can spend time in is the ice storage where she's held.

phoxy

Jul 28, 2018
Quick question i cant find on the rancewiki.. can you max all the girls stars in one playthrough..??

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
No but for real, anyone have tips on the protect the crops side mission? That shit is brutal. You can lose the first round before your team even goes, and half the crops are too far away to meaningfully defend.

Mar 19, 2018
No but for real, anyone have tips on the protect the crops side mission? That shit is brutal. You can lose the first round before your team even goes, and half the crops are too far away to meaningfully defend.
Use chars with provoke and equip them with items that adds movement points to get as close as possible to them. At least that's how I did it.

Dazed82

May 23, 2017
Yes, don't modify HM stone.
weeeell shit, hm stones already got the status completed and cant find the value obv anymore in cheat engine since it's nowhere in the game as a viewable value after you complete the hoverfort. Welp, that'll teach me to cheat in hentai games xD

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone know how to complete the tilde cube calculator battle? where the hint says they both must make 100% or something? I've been mindlessly playing the battle and have killed 41 enemies and not let any through and the game is still going, I can't figure out what its asking me to do.

mumbalia

Jul 26, 2017
I cant get Cheat Engine to apply to game. I can find the stat, and change it, but it never applies. Done multiple different tricks, just feel I'm missing something obvious

ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
skill only need about 2 scan - before and after skill upgrade
the easier way to find it is... scan > change > scan > switch to other char > the other line will change according to current char's skill point
and the single value u looking for will stand out
but yep a table would be appreciate xD
Make a table please or something similiar with cheat engine

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Don't worry about it, just get the HMP points (which is very easy data to find), then convert them into skill points when in the skill distribution menu (you see it at the bottom left of the screen, it changes from "convert points to Gold" to "Convert points to Skill"). Lot easier than faffing around with trying to get a table sorted.
Thanks! I didn't even know you could do that. Appreciate the info.

big_mac_billy

May 12, 2022
Anyone know how to complete the tilde cube calculator battle? where the hint says they both must make 100% or something? I've been mindlessly playing the battle and have killed 41 enemies and not let any through and the game is still going, I can't figure out what its asking me to do.
Their HP must total to around 100%, get them each to around half

Reactions: lidinx
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes