kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
crook's h-scene. at first i was like oh yeah loli h-scene. oh yeah flat chest. delicious delicious flat chest. and then i saw her hand. its big. like a dude's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

edit: btw where the hell did miracle came from? she just literally came out of nowhere after, literally as a filler, to that one character that did bad stuff. also the worlds she showed is... kinda interesting. will Alicesoft do something about those though?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
crook's h-scene. at first i was like oh yeah loli h-scene. oh yeah flat chest. delicious delicious flat chest. and then i saw her hand. its big. like a dude's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

edit: btw where the hell did miracle came from? she just literally came out of nowhere after, literally as a filler, to that one character that did bad stuff. also the worlds she showed is... kinda interesting. will Alicesoft do something about those though?
Miracle is a brand new character appears from Rance IX onward. And she's not evil, just a tsundere
There'll be more explaination about other worlds in Rance X. Basically, Rance's is just one of many worlds the big whale create, just some minor info, doesn't really affect main story

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
What's the use of Pigu anyways? She's weak as fuck to begin with, if you split her, all mini-pigus will die to a simple AOE blitz from some faggot magician or what not. What's her appeal/strength?
the appeal of pigu? dude what are you smoking.

get her to divide to 8, and leave 1 in safety. the 7 you can use as meat shield. way better than that pitton. and if you're dying too early, raise tenacity or evade or parry. do NOT raise hp. she either avoids/parries the attack or she dies. great in the suicide bomb mission. 7 dead pigu =/= 1 dead character.

the tank characters are laughable because of pigu. makes even senhime bad. if anything i wanna ask if she is forever item locked.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
dude what are you smoking.
only the good shit. Anyways, I mean, I get the idea, but she still sucks way too hard:
  1. Store Power, so they will all be powered up
  2. Split to 2
  3. Split to 4
  4. Split to 8
Four fucking rounds to prepare the pigu (granted, store power may be optional, but it scales inherited by split, so...). And the worst is that you then have 7 more chars to fuck around with. I rather have one cool dude, really.

Suicide bomb mission was fairly easy without pigu, which I just put in a corner and skipped her turns, I think. hahaha. But, she was somewhat useful to best the hanny king.

Chapter 13.
  • 1 quick battle (actual gameplay)
  • followed up by 10(!) VN scenes. And there's probably even more on a second NG+ run or whatever.
fucking hell, worst rance game ever. And I do wonder, am I just generally pissed now about everything and nothing at all, or anyone else here started to hate all those dumb sameface stupid :D grin faces almost every char makes and it doesn't fit anybody since it's such an ugly generic :D. Hubert with his :D is the fucking worst. Is it just me, or was the art way better in other rance titles? It's just all so fucking cheap.

Btw. chapter 13 and the only bosses (special chars) that showed up so far were the flower girl and nagi, both in the same battle even. That's it. All cool shit is narrated by the VN, since the gameplay sucks so hard and level design is so fucking lackluster. The fucking fort got used maybe two times - not counting free battles. The worst fucking idea ever. Just give me an option for all chars to learn on or the other alternative skill instead. Man, this game is so dumb, it hurts. Rance didn't deserve this bullshit.

Last edited:

tired_for_h

Sep 10, 2018
All rance games have diferent type of gameplay.
Rance IX have a turn base battle system with units and squares where you need to move your unit and attack.

I do not recommend start playing rance saga with IX.
You have the 01 remake and 02 remake to start the whole saga.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rance-series-ch-1-2-remastered-ch-1-7-kichikuou-alicesoft.456/

Rance 01 remake
Rance 02 remake
Rance 03 remake (only jp for now) play Rance III instead (very old)
Rance IV (old version, very old)
Rance 5D (the worst game of the saga)
Rance VI (one of te best)
Sengoku Rance (best of the best)
Rance quest (good)
Rance IX (here we go)
Rance X (only jp)
I liked 5 for what it was, while rng it was refreshing to have something mechanically unique. I liked it more then 6 because of the stamina systems, it was a game that simultaneously wanted you to grind and didn't allow you to do so freely.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
  • acquire "Dimension Hat" (+1 range)
  • ponder...
  • put it on senhime
  • her "Mikawa Flurry" (special attack) is still range 1
Not sure what I expected, but this is lame. LAME.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Funnily enough that scope on her naginata works perfectly fine as long as she attacks normally. My rance is attacking at range, thats pretty funny. But yeah the range of the special attacks is not affected from those items

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
The Hoverfort is no longer in use in the story, but it's still available in free battles. [...] The main story won't have more battles with the Hoverfort, but it will retain its current state on future playthroughs, so continuing to upgrade it isn't entirely pointless.
(y).

Fuckn' piece of shit game. But Pigu is growing on me (Rance: sex, anyone? - Everyone: meeeh, fuckn retard. - Pigu: Yay, do me!. ghahaha, good girl).

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
For all 4 Miracle scenes with Rance they had the great idea of using the same CG over and over again. Also really a tentacle scene? In all 10 rance games there's barely any but they decided to do one as Miracle's Level 4 h scene. I've never been so dissatisfied.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Any general tips for the game? I keep getting my ass beat on the ch 8 mission. The one where you have 3 consecutive battles and can't re use people. I MAY have been alright if I could switch around items but of course you can't.

Reactions: Dark Witch Violet

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
Any general tips for the game? I keep getting my ass beat on the ch 8 mission. The one where you have 3 consecutive battles and can't re use people. I MAY have been alright if I could switch around items but of course you can't.
Pigu is good for the 3rd battle, use rick and rance on seprate teams. Use all of your skill points, use HP items on rick and rance to have them survive a long time and you can also do a little bit of grinding in the side missions for items.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Pigu is good for the 3rd battle, use rick and rance on seprate teams. Use all of your skill points, use HP items on rick and rance to have them survive a long time and you can also do a little bit of grinding in the side missions for items.
Thanks! I always forget to spend my skill points. My team keeps getting bodied because the enemy is so fast. I got down to the last mage on the second battle with only rick left (after like 4 "not yets") but still lost then raged.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes