Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Cheat engine table has arrived.

Source:

Tried it and it works well but it requires latest version of Cheat Engine
Lol Before you share Make sure the cheat doesn't have any problems as you can see on the thread on Fearless Revolutions there is still a problem at hand

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Lol Before you share Make sure the cheat doesn't have any problems as you can see on the thread on Fearless Revolutions there is still a problem at hand
"The table works well though the "Max Action" one may generate a problem later on considering that skills need to be level X with the earlier category, what messes a bit because the value doesn't seem to be recognized by the next skill and the action gets locked while in battle... mainly affects sorcerers/healers. Warriors/Tanks doesn't seem that much affected by it since they lack requirements for most but knowledge or whatever..." easier to mention it then point it out so keep that in mind everyone ;)

Reactions: ANullisGood

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Never understand people who use cheats in games like this. Once you start using cheats you'll never stop and have trouble enjoying most games. This is worth playing legit. I just think back to when I first started using cheats in the GTA games. It's fun for a bit, and then it ruins all challenge and enjoyment of the game eventually.

Games at this quality/quantity are pretty rare, just seems like a waste to me. Rush through it all and then what? Wait months for the next game at this level to release?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Never understand people who use cheats in games like this. Once you start using cheats you'll never stop and have trouble enjoying most games. This is worth playing legit. I just think back to when I first started using cheats in the GTA games. It's fun for a bit, and then it ruins all challenge and enjoyment of the game eventually.

Games at this quality/quantity are pretty rare, just seems like a waste to me. Rush through it all and then what? Wait months for the next game at this level to release?
Ever heard of grindy games or annoying monster encounter rates that keeps popping after you just walk out of the battles? Well This is for those times

Reactions: kajidiablo

Ricket21

Nov 13, 2018
Ah, the long wait has come to a close. Thanks uploader, definitely know some of my free time is no going to this.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ever heard of grindy games or annoying monster encounter rates that keeps popping after you just walk out of the battles? Well This is for those times
Yeah, but this game isn't even bad about it. There are even skills to offset it if it bothers you. I feel like a lot of people are judging this on the early gameplay before you can afford to swap out units constantly. Once you have 3 or more switches and enough party members, the game changes a lot. Get some party members up to the 15-20 range and you'll notice a big difference in how the game plays.

I'm not just pulling this out of my ass here, the game was annoying at the start and I can easily see people thinking the game continues to feel like that and giving up. It gets much better. It's a super slow start. Swapping units in dungeon is what really makes this game and you really can't use it much at the start. There are a lot more aoes and shit eventually too that makes combat a breeze. Wait till you get some legit Sorcs or Copandon. I was iffy about the game at the start too but it's become way better now.

Get Stealth Move and maybe Thin Ranks on Ranger/Gunner units. Less fights/monsters, more skills available for the bosses, less swaps needed. It's convenience if you find the grind obnoxious AND helps you succeed in dungeons.

The more I play this the more its growing on me. A lot of stuff I thought was just poorly designed is actually designed to improve the more you play. I guarantee you most the people having trouble with this game just haven't given it a chance and if they did, they'd be all "Well, it's not as bad as I thought, but I still don't like it", because they don't want to admit they jumped to an early conclusion about how good the game was lol. That or the people that just hyped this to shit and expected something that could never exist. The game isn't perfect but it's pretty great.

Probably my only gripe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunarius

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I just wish reserve characters would also get XP rather then just the active party, like in Rance VI.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
So MC is cursed so that he can only bed strong women... Please do tell me the details of this.

As for the game as a whole, how has the translation been coming along?
He can only has sex with women who have level above 35, which's pretty high in Rance's world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeveHan

Feb 4, 2019
See, where you went wrong is expecting people to take the time to read more than the first post of the first page before posting.
Well, if so many people have talked about it might have been fixxed - would be the general idea... but in any case, not everyone will find the time to read every post... And it´s pretty common, to answer or refer to the answer to a question (it´s a forum lol)- If you´re not happy with answering/helping people out, nobody is forcing you to.. But thanks for the answer.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Well, if so many people have talked about it might have been fixxed - would be the general idea... but in any case, not everyone will find the time to read every post... And it´s pretty common, to answer or refer to the answer to a question (it´s a forum lol)- If you´re not happy with answering/helping people out, nobody is forcing you to.. But thanks for the answer.
Post #37 was the first time it was mentioned, I think. So, bottom of 2nd page at 20ppp, bottom of 1st page at 40ppp.

Being brutally honest, it doesn't take much effort to glance over a short/semi-short thread. Now, if we're talking 10, 20, 30 or more pages since it asked/answered, I'm okay with that, even though the forum search function (somewhat) works.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Its been 83 years..but the madmen finally did it. Thanks MG, can't wait to spend another 15 years for the next one hahaha. But in all seriousness, I am so hype for this.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
That or the people that just hyped this to shit and expected something that could never exist. The game isn't perfect but it's pretty great.
People nowadays just want things asap. Be it for games, food, relationship, sex... They want it hard and they want it now.
That's why Call of duty sell high. You plug the game in, get a pew pew and off you go. Fast and Forward.

And that's why people get crazy when something is meant to slow their progression in any recent RPG.
People now dislike Turn combat because it's "slow". They don't want to plan turn a discover combo and all.
They want the good fresh new action RPG where you can smash 3 buttons and still get to the end of the game.

Games like Rance Quest, or more recently Bravery Default 2 are niche amongst niche. I love turn based games so I'm right at home. But we're the minority here. Hell sometime I even wonder how people got to like Persona 5 (One of my favourite game).

Cos if you look at it, P5 and Rance Quest aren't no far away from each others, bar the Simulation.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, was about to immediately jump in when I realised it may not be a good idea.....can anyone advise what previous games are necessary to play to enjoy this game? I've played 1 & 2, Kichikou and Sengoku (tried to play 5D but couldn't get behind the roulette system....), is there any ones that are imperative to complete first to properly enjoy this?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I recommend 6 as the starting point for Rance, it has the best gameplay of the translated titles
Just to confirm, are you referring to The Collapse of Zeth? There seems to be a few x.1 or unnumbered releases so I'm not sure where the 6th is supposed to land.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes