Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
well the short answer is to get 100% you will need to go through NG++ so 3 playthroughs but as op says its over 50 hours long lol having just finished "world one" aka first play through i will say the story is pretty nice albeit traditional rance in that aspect lol so id give it a go for at least that long
....World 1? There are more?
I get a slight PTSD flashback from Sengoku Rance with all its Routes and what not xD

Also what exactly is the Magnum Content? Post Main Story or additional stuff during the Game?
I ask because according to the Wiki some Quests are gone in the Mangagamer release.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
....World 1? There are more?
I get a slight PTSD flashback from Sengoku Rance with all its Routes and what not xD

Also what exactly is the Magnum Content? Post Main Story or additional stuff during the Game?
I ask because according to the Wiki some Quests are gone in the Mangagamer release.
it requires a newgame+ x2 to get everything and 100% it you get like 90% at least in the first playthrough from how it seems granted i only beat it once currently so im on my 2nd run through now but yeah lol each NG+ is a new "world" so first playthrough is world 1, ng+ world 2, NG++ is world 3 and the hardest of them requiring strict character building from the sounds of things

ill also mention if you choose "easy" in the alice mansion you forgo NG+ completely requiring an entire new save from start unless your backing up old saves

Last edited:

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm...i don't remember how to increase the talent % of weapons and armor. Can someone remind me? Just equipping it doesn't work. One weapon on rance is stuck at 0% while the shortbow i got on Athena apparently has 800%.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I feel you, Its always like that in Rance games one quest you're simply robbing a bank the next is a barrage of scenes of mutilated women.
That's AliceSoft in general. At least it's not Evenicle.

Anyone have a problem with Noir's Spider Thread? It's supposed to have a constant 75% chance to capture Gal Monsters but I've had 0% success with about 10 tries. Capture Rope works fine, though.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
That's AliceSoft in general. At least it's not Evenicle.

Anyone have a problem with Noir's Spider Thread? It's supposed to have a constant 75% chance to capture Gal Monsters but I've had 0% success with about 10 tries. Capture Rope works fine, though.
Be aware that any boss gal monsters cannot be captured. To tell the difference, there's usually a + in the name of the gal monster or when there's dialogue before the fight with the gal monster. Oh and hp also determines if you can capture them, 75% of 0 is always 0.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, the wiki is sleeping on Lia and several units that scale crazyly. Saying she's only useful for her Charisma boost, what a shame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
it requires a newgame+ x2 to get everything and 100% it you get like 90% at least in the first playthrough from how it seems granted i only beat it once currently so im on my 2nd run through now but yeah lol each NG+ is a new "world" so first playthrough is world 1, ng+ world 2, NG++ is world 3 and the hardest of them requiring strict character building from the sounds of things

ill also mention if you choose "easy" in the alice mansion you forgo NG+ completely requiring an entire new save from start unless your backing up old saves
I choose easy mode in my first playtrough did it had some effects in the game? Because I didn't wanna bother grind more than This especially it was a mere exp booster for easy mode AKA TADA

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I choose easy mode in my first playtrough did it had some effects in the game? Because I didn't wanna bother grind more than This especially it was a mere exp booster for easy mode AKA TADA
TADA mode doesnt lock you out of anything, dont worry. The Translated version doesnt have "easy mode" anymore which did lock some content. It just has TADA mode which gives you X2 EXP and X2 GOLD without any negative effects

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
So I just started the game and the two 4 difficulty missions are already kicking my ass. Am I supposed to grind the 3 difficulty mission to gain some levels first?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
TADA mode doesnt lock you out of anything, dont worry. The Translated version doesnt have "easy mode" anymore which did lock some content. It just has TADA mode which gives you X2 EXP and X2 GOLD without any negative effects
lol amusingly i have to concede that your right, looking it up, wiki needs updating in some areas it seems lol had to find the mangagamer blog to see that

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So I just started the game and the two 4 difficulty missions are already kicking my ass. Am I supposed to grind the 3 difficulty mission to gain some levels first?
Maybe, the start is rough until you get some more members and swap counts.

Yeah, I did grape hunting 7 times, lol.

Reactions: Mattarobase

lambdadeltaphi

Apr 10, 2018
So what's the optimal level to H the girls when they reach +35? As soon as possible at 35 or wait till they are at max lvl? Assuming they have already been cursed once and they go down 5 levels.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
the game look interesting so i look deeper into it and see its had a whole series of it . im very new to this so can anyone help me which 1 to play first so its in order ? yeah i saw Rance 1 - Quest for Hikari but i also saw evenicle Rance does these 2 story connect ? help pls tks alot

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
the game look interesting so i look deeper into it and see its had a whole series of it . im very new to this so can anyone help me which 1 to play first so its in order ? yeah i saw Rance 1 - Quest for Hikari but i also saw evenicle Rance does these 2 story connect ? help pls tks alot
evenicle is standalone but same company and did a small part of the game with rance as mc on the optional version you mentioned as for order its pretty much rance 1-sengoku rance then this but for the most part its backstory since they are all pretty standalone for the most part, sengoku rance is completely different then the rest gameplay wise though i will say

Reactions: SargonSmith

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Fucking hentai game making me cry...

So what's the optimal level to H the girls when they reach +35? As soon as possible at 35 or wait till they are at max lvl? Assuming they have already been cursed once and they go down 5 levels.
Usually as soon as you can unless their max level is right next to their morurun sex level. With how quickly you can farm +20 level ups, it's usually not worth bothering to raise them much higher than the minimum needed to sex them. Basically it's quicker to go farm talent ups than bother leveling up to max, unless it's only a level off or something.

Just make sure to throw at least a C special item on them before sex up, free stats and you can replace it later when you have A-S rank stuff.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The answer is... Rance Quest was translated entirelly pretty much but final quests by the same guy who translated Sengoku and i played during the time, though the patch was removed from the page once he started working in Magnum(the add-on update that forces into re-playing game 3 times).
While he was working into this patch, Mangagamer reached the fan-translator, stopping all his projects, though they added him in their team. Also, another thing to consider is that his translations were sent to Mangagamer and also revised(his older ones) and he was placed to work in Rance Series in general there... so Magnum got placed "in line".

In the end, they released more than 4 different Rance games before this one being released... From Rance 5D to Sengoku i believe(all official this time) and they also released the re-makes of Rance 1/2 in english(i think it was a double package, or just Rance 1) before finishing this one... now, they only have Rance 9 and X(the end of the series) to work there in their project catalogue(rance related games). So can expect those 2 to be released faster than all these other ones that were pretty much released in same order japanese version got out pretty much, as official ones... The real answer to ur question of "why the fuck 10 years?" probably because Alicesoft enforced a contract on Mangagamer asking them to make official releases from the games in the same order the japanese ones were released and Magnum was later in line as the focus or whatever. They also priorized the introduction to Rance Series(1 & 2 Re-Make) than working into this one that is closer to how Rance X system will be thanks to the giant amount of characters and being the final game...

EDIT:
Almost forgot, they also have confirmed an Evenicle 2 official release, so, unscensored edition later by them. Probably will be released between Rance 9 and X or earlier than both, who knows?... since Evenicle 1 has been out for a while already anyway...(a spin-off from Rance Quest systems, same pattern but different story with newer hero and more vanilla content to who hates Rance personality)...
Is there a release date for Evenicle 2? Like when will it come out?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a release date for Evenicle 2? Like when will it come out?
Mangagamer doesn't publish release dates until they're like 1~2 months away from happening normally. U can keep visitting their "project status" page from time to time to give a look on how much of the game was translated/edited. Release dates are added waaaaaaaaay later after a game is full translated/worked on.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes