Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
it requires a newgame+ x2 to get everything and 100% it you get like 90% at least in the first playthrough from how it seems granted i only beat it once currently so im on my 2nd run through now but yeah lol each NG+ is a new "world" so first playthrough is world 1, ng+ world 2, NG++ is world 3 and the hardest of them requiring strict character building from the sounds of things
Thx.

Are the new "Worlds"/Playthroughs at least different content wise or does the Game forces me to play the Game 3 times just to see a difference at the end of the Game. Do they at least make sense?
I like to know these things before investing my time, sry about that xD

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Mangagamer doesn't publish release dates until they're like 1~2 months away from happening normally. U can keep visitting their "project status" page from time to time to give a look on how much of the game was translated/edited. Release dates are added waaaaaaaaay later after a game is full translated/worked on.
Oh I didn't know about that thanks man Just a question tho What Rance series is mangagamer translating now?
Is it the Rance 03 Remake? Or the IX (9)?

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Does anybody bother with Emi?
Yes, she's a super lewd Darkness kind of girl, and bringing her along to make her suffer is lots of fun. Once she died a hundred times (+2000 HP) she's an absolute maso tank that doesn't need any ability to guard her pals, like the ability guard stuff. She's just based like that. Then you H her, she's back to level 1 but still has her +2000 HP, so who cares about levels? Just make sure to feed her some more HP special itenz. Bitch is absolutely badass. You can bring her along "suspended" already with nothing ever to do (so she doesn't take any turns or anything), maybe put healer in the back and you're golden.

Seems kind of a pain in the ass to farm her deaths.
Nah, it's super easy if you do it all in Crane's hideout. Step 1: get Crane. Step 2: use Crane to get Emi easily. Then just redo Crane's hideout mission with Rance and Emi. Skip intro, run into red battle event. Let the goblins have their way with Emi, finish battle super quick once she ded, or if mission timed out. Abandon. Repeat. Goes super fast, and even once she has already most HP, you just might need a second battle to kill her. I did it, and so can you. Just keep the plot in the back of your mind, just you and Emi going on adventures to have some monsters have their way with her. Exciting. And in the end it's totally worth it.

Coincidentally Crane's hideout is the perfect dungeon to level up and get super rich at this point. Just get in, do a battle or two using all the badass stuff and abandon after two or three battles. Keep experience and gold. Repeat.
Similarly it's also nice to go on chest hunt in there, especially if you've got Tomato already. She a cute, playing mimicry and stuff. Chests all over the place.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Here's various random info not explained by the game anywhere that I also did not find on the English wiki. A lot of this would have been helpful if I knew it a lot earlier. Looking at you, f*cking Capture Thread...

Capturing Gal Monsters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Combat-related:

Sly_Dog

Aug 22, 2017
Sengoku Rance is one of my favorite games. Not H games, games in general.

I really liked this one too.

With this being said, can someone explain how to use the cheat engine in dummy terms? I tried on a different Rance game and failed miserably.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Mangagamer doesn't publish release dates until they're like 1~2 months away from happening normally. U can keep visitting their "project status" page from time to time to give a look on how much of the game was translated/edited. Release dates are added waaaaaaaaay later after a game is full translated/worked on.
Mangagamer is not releasing evenicle 2 in english, it is released by alicesoft themselve.

Oh I didn't know about that thanks man Just a question tho What Rance series is mangagamer translating now?
Is it the Rance 03 Remake? Or the IX (9)?
It depends if Rance 03 is part of the secret project which I doubt a bit, but rance IX is already translated and is currently being edited, there were some progress on editing not long ago so I guess they are working on IX at least.

Definitely going to try to make Emi an invicible tank considering that I really liked her character in VI thanks for the Tips
petersenk

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
the game look interesting so i look deeper into it and see its had a whole series of it . im very new to this so can anyone help me which 1 to play first so its in order ? yeah i saw Rance 1 - Quest for Hikari but i also saw evenicle Rance does these 2 story connect ? help pls tks alot
This is a difficult question which have quitte different opinion in general considering the first game was developped in 1989 or something like that.
There are three solution in my opinion start with the 01 remake( there are no remake of the fourth game which is also quitte old), start with VI( you can start with the five opus but it is clearly not the best game in my opinion) or start with sengoku rance (aka VII)(what I did which is considered one of the best Rance game ( biased here considering I spend more than two hundred hour on it) ).

Did not play evenicle rance but normally apart that they replaced the evenicle protagonist with rance for the first chapter there is no relation.

Reactions: SargonSmith

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Mangagamer is not releasing evenicle 2 in english, it is released by alicesoft themselve.
I didn't say they "released" Evenicle 2 i say they "will" release. Mangagamer have a contract with Alicesoft(so they can translate their games) and the japanese version came between Rance 9 and X(the japanese editions) and since Alicesoft wouldn't leave the sequel out of their sent games, high chances one of the secret projects is Evenicle 2 right at this moment, or if it isn't, they will pick up with 100% sure once Rance 9 is released because of contract agreements. Really want an agreement for Bunny & Black series though, just to unscensor the older ones and release the 3rd in english, fan-translator never picked up the last game for years now sadly. I added Evenicle 2 in the list mainly because they've been trying to release the english versions of the games in the same order japanese got out... say thanks to contracts though(official ones)

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I didn't say they "released" Evenicle 2 i say they "will" release. Mangagamer have a contract with Alicesoft(so they can translate their games) and the japanese version came between Rance 9 and X(the japanese editions) and since Alicesoft wouldn't leave the sequel out of their sent games, high chances one of the secret projects is Evenicle 2 right at this moment, or if it isn't, they will pick up with 100% sure once Rance 9 is released because of contract agreements. Really want an agreement for Bunny & Black series though, just to unscensor the older ones and release the 3rd in english, fan-translator never picked up the last game for years now sadly. I added Evenicle 2 in the list mainly because they've been trying to release the english versions of the games in the same order japanese got out... say thanks to contracts though(official ones)
Licenses for VNs in most cases do not work like that. They have a partnership with Alicesoft, but that does not mean they are the only ones who can work on Alicesoft titles, it is a somewhat formal agreement with no contractual obligations. For example, MangaGamer did Cartagra and the Kara no Shoujo series from Innocent Grey and had a pretty solid partnership. But, JAST ended up doing the Flowers series by Innocent Grey which shocked people since MangaGamer did several other Innocent Grey works. These titles are usually licensed one by one or maybe a package deal like in the case of it being a VN with multiple entries. Also, I think you misunderstood what was stated before, MangaGamer can't have Evenicle 2 as a secret project because they don't have the license. Alicesoft is attempting to do localizations themselves and decided to do the localization of Evenicle 2 in-house with some help from two freelance translators. This was likely done so Alicesoft could capitalize on Evenicle's massive success especially on Steam and cut out MangaGamer as a middleman to get more profit. They made a for the demo, but the full version of the game has been banned from Steam so they need to find a new storefront. Likely they will end up having to rely on MangaGamer again to at least host the game on their storefront.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Alice Soft releasing it themselves also means that it's censored, and was going to have cut content for Steam (But Steam refused it anyways). They're looking for a new place to sell it now I believe. They did say they want to bring it to us without the cut content, but I guess we'll see.

Posted more info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/evenicle-2-clinical-trial-edition-alicesoft.59571/page-9#post-4928401

Hmm guess I'll try to raise Emi.

Also, has anybody else noticed Gal Monsters appearing when they aren't equipped? I've seen it happen where a random gal monster will attack instead of the one my Civilian is equipping (Had Captain Vanilla equipped but frog girl attacked), but this is the first time I've seen it appear and attack when there isn't even in a gal monster equipped in the party.

Edit: Ah yeah, missed this line on the wiki: "If no Gal Monster is summoned by a party member, there is a chance that a Gal Monster is summoned from the Vault. For each Gal Monster that has over the specified experience value, there is a 1/50 chance that it will be summoned. "

Sweet, so there's a reason to create a huge army of Gal Monsters. Guess I'll start training more.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I think they will release it without cut content. If it released on Steam I think they would've gotten enough sales they might not feel it worth it to make a complete 18+ version or possibly a 18+ patch. Now, they are forced to sell it elsewhere. I think Alicesoft should at the very least try to keep a solid relationship with MangaGamer. If they allow MangaGamer to host it there exclusively, I think this will enhance their partnership as now Alicesoft knows they can't rely on Steam like they intended. Also, it would increase possibility for MangaGamer to publish a patch to remove mosaics to workaround Alicesoft's position as a Japanese company. And probably a solid business move since all the English Rance releases and the first two Beat games are also on MangaGamer storefront. Based on , 4 of the top 10 selling games on the MangaGamer store are Alicesoft titles.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Biscuitta was supposed to be high enough level to bang, but when she's recruited, she's only level 20. Immersion ruined.

New party member for the treasure hunting squad anyways. First run with her went nicely (First time I've found that exp up item).

Last edited:

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
The wiki mentions of a quick save tactic: .
But I dont get it, can you somehow use this quick save before a difficult fight while in a mission?

Did anyone know how to get yuzumi

Last edited:
Reactions: Trecore

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If you want to keep things in game, Crane also hears rumors around and her tips are saved in Trivia. Gives you hints about characters you're still missing and how to obtain them.

I can't believe how many I'm still missing. Pretty impressive how large the roster list is in this. I'm still finding characters I was apparently supposed to find early in the game lol. Still trying to find more healers and the other types needed for those "Only this class can enter" quests. At least I'm finally done with all the level 35 sex quests for a while after Ran. The Fire sisters were pain.

Last edited:

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
The wiki mentions of a quick save tactic: .
But I dont get it, can you somehow use this quick save before a difficult fight while in a mission?

While in a dungeon, hit system on the botton left corner, then save, and the game will exit. Go to the game folder and you'll see a yellow icon that says opensavefolder.exe, it'll open a file explorer window with the save folder. Now you can backup the temporary files, or if you're not sure which ones, the whole folder. Restart the game, you should be inside the dungeon in the same place and condition when you saved and exit, you can try whatever, and if you don't like the result, exit the game and restore the folder from the backup. Now you will go back at the point where you saved. That's how it goes in theory, I haven't tried yet so I can't say for sure.

Reactions: nosiro and errte13

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Is there any save file for world 3? New game++
Beat it once, but don't wanna beat it 2 more extra times just to see all content. ;(

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Could someone in here say something nice about elemental attacks? From what I understand, they're just regular attacks, unless you did a weakness search in battle, then, and only then, the elemental attack will be super effective. Maybe I'm just too early in game to see how any of this is useful.
How would you build a team around this? I guess you would need speed on the weakness search member, to do his thing first, right at the beginning of battle. A guard? A sorc? Who does it? And who else do you put into your team, other than Mouri Teru and Aegis? Is it really worth it? Do you still put Rance there, even if he isn't an elemental attacker? Save him up for later? Seems kind of a hassle and a huge setup for nothing to me, and then you need to swap out members to get more turns and everything falls apart... Or do you swap the whole team all at once? Thoughts?

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Well its feels/plays like Evenicle...its not the same gameplay as in Sengoku Rance.
Ok it actually looks much better than evenicle though, much more in depth and i actually give half a crap about the story

I don't remember how much time Quest spent in translation hell, but let's hope 9 and 10 don't as much as they look really great.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Could someone in here say something nice about elemental attacks?
Elemental attacks multiply final damage dealt (see combat damage formula) by 1.5x if they strike a weakness. Elemental arrows and Element Strike will automatically strike weaknesses if: 1) Weakness Search was ever used on that particular enemy, 2) that enemy has a weakness to strike, and 3) the attacker has the appropriate Knowledge skill. Element Strike also has no damage limit.

Sorcerers are the only class that gets Weakness Search naturally, so bring one along and get in the habit of scanning everything to make it easier on yourself in the future.

Prime elemental attackers include Aegis, brawlers (especially Kibako), sorcerers, and anyone with elemental weapons.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes