DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
FYI, Treasure Dango items can be upgraded in the same way (by donating), however you can only find them again from another Treasure Dango. Easy to do once you've found every item, since you're guaranteed to get the one you donate, but still a slow process. The upgrades are great though I'm nowhere near +9 on anything yet.
True and especially R Talent can also add another 1000 attack or magic to a weapon if A class or better if fully grown, like Chaos or Persiom. For those with too high level characters, in world two you do get full experience at least till lvl 90. Another rougher option if want to stay in world one is to use Alice room quest and reset a character to level 1, but you only really need the much higher growth levels likely in world 3 and maybe later world 2.

Also if I remember correct you do not have to win the fight to get growth rate on an item, it is awarded at start fight. With highest quest being lvl 63 you can lvl up items up to lvl 68 of characters in world one if lose fights a lot, without levelling.

Last edited:

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Help plz. how to raise the cap of girls like Cessna, Megadeth, Lia ecc... they are capped at lvl 18 and i need 35 for the curse
ty

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Help plz. how to raise the cap of girls like Cessna, Megadeth, Lia ecc... they are capped at lvl 18 and i need 35 for the curse
ty
Two options:
-Weak talents will be available in shop and drops later on that will allow you to increase their level by 5 (equip item in top slot and do that as often as needed) and once jewels drop a quest opens where you can get better ones that raise level cap by 20.
- There are two quests that can give you abnormal bloomers, equip those at bottom slot and if girl is at level cap, her level will increase by one if she is at cap and exp is full when you change a map with them in your party.

Last is the morurun curse, if girls are at level cap, it will increase their cap by 3. They need a minimum level for that though and do not with the two options above.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Morurun ♪ Morurun ♪

Big thanks to all of you who keep this informative thread going. My question would be:
What do Talent % and Talent R % do precisely? I get that they generally improve items with use (most notably attack on weapons and magic on staffs), but any more info on that would be great.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Two options:
-Weak talents will be available in shop and drops later on that will allow you to increase their level by 5 (equip item in top slot and do that as often as needed) and once jewels drop a quest opens where you can get better ones that raise level cap by 20.
- There are two quests that can give you abnormal bloomers, equip those at bottom slot and if girl is at level cap, her level will increase by one if she is at cap and exp is full when you change a map with them in your party.

Last is the morurun curse, if girls are at level cap, it will increase their cap by 3. They need a minimum level for that though and do not with the two options above.
What do you mean by Jewels? At what quest do you get those?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
What do you mean by Jewels? At what quest do you get those?
Jewels are an item you can find randomly in chests once you're past a certain point in the game. One important step to make them show up is to have the event with Crane where she hears a rumor about a goddess in Naznaz castle (you can check Trivia -> "Crane secrets" to see if you have that unlocked yet). In case you don't have that event unlocked yet, just bring Crane along in any dungeon and sooner or later, it'll unlock when you change maps.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Jewels are an item you can find randomly in chests once you're past a certain point in the game. One important step to make them show up is to have the event with Crane where she hears a rumor about a goddess in Naznaz castle (you can check Trivia -> "Crane secrets" to see if you have that unlocked yet). In case you don't have that event unlocked yet, just bring Crane along in any dungeon and sooner or later, it'll unlock when you change maps.
So Just a quick question do crane hears rumors when you change an area or map? On a random quests? Is that how rumors work on crane?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
So Just a quick question do crane hears rumors when you change an area or map? On a random quests? Is that how rumors work on crane?
Yea, I had all of my events with Crane trigger in the Malgrid Dungeon, so if you can't get them to show up on any random story mission, you might want to try heading there. Map/area changes do the trick for events with party members tho, so I'm not sure if it matters. Lastly, just to be precise: a map or area is the plane you walk around on with Rance, a mission would be a string of maps with an underlying story and specific events that need to be cleared. No idea if the Rance community has agreed-upon terms for those.
I see Is Naznaz castle part of quest or something?
Not really, just the name of the place where you'll find the lady who trades the jewels for "Forbidden Talent" tokens. I mentioned it by name because it's referenced in the Crane's Secrets note in your Trivia, so you can see at glance if you got that secret yet or not. If there's no line about Naznaz castle, you don't have it.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yea, I had all of my events with Crane trigger in the Malgrid Dungeon, so if you can't get them to show up on any random story mission, you might want to try heading there. Map/area changes do the trick for events with party members tho, so I'm not sure if it matters. Lastly, just to be precise: a map or area is the plane you walk around on with Rance, a mission would be a string of maps with an underlying story and specific events that need to be cleared. No idea if the Rance community has agreed-upon terms for those.
I see thanks for the precise guide I'll try looking for those by the way Did you managed to get to a quest when you're on a boat on a river then It gives you a black screen? That was the case on the Japanese version of this game

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I see thanks for the precise guide I'll try looking for those by the way Did you managed to get to a quest when you're on a boat on a river then It gives you a black screen? That was the case on the Japanese version of this game
Had several boat quests, but all of them worked perfecly fine. No crashes, black screens or anything. Mangareader release.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Had several boat quests, but all of them worked perfecly fine. No crashes, black screens or anything. Mangareader release.
I see that's a good thing last time i played the Japanese version it gave me the black screen but i somehow manage to finish the quest just wondering if that black screen will appear on those boat quests by the way That even tho i have that black screen the music and game is still running maybe it was a bug or something

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I see that's a good thing last time i played the Japanese version it gave me the black screen but i somehow manage to finish the quest just wondering if that black screen will appear on those boat quests by the way That even tho i have that black screen the music and game is still running maybe it was a bug or something
You should be fine, at least on a windows 10 machine it seems to run perfectly fine. My notebook with an older nvidia card (officially still supported, but practically dead tech to them) had no issues whatsoever either.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You should be fine, at least on a windows 10 machine it seems to run perfectly fine. My notebook with an older nvidia card (officially still supported, but practically dead tech to them) had no issues whatsoever either.
Oh that's good Did Mangagamer Fix those black screens on quests?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Morurun ♪ Morurun ♪

Big thanks to all of you who keep this informative thread going. My question would be:
What do Talent % and Talent R % do precisely? I get that they generally improve items with use (most notably attack on weapons and magic on staffs), but any more info on that would be great.
Talent and TalentR normally upgrade magic and attack or defence and resistance with a fixed number every 100 the Talent % goes up. Amount depends on the class of the item. Talent has a max of 1000% and TalentR of 5000%. On A to SS weapons 5000% gives in total 1000 extra of the stat it increases, below those classes that amount is lower. On Buddha that is both attack and magic. On Persiom it is both attack and HP, not sure what end HP is. Persiom is only item where I saw HP growth until now, but not sure other unique items can not have other skills grow as well with Talent or TalentR.

Growth is set at start of a fight and seems to diminish per fight as the talent% gets higher.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Oh that's good Did Mangagamer Fix those black screens on quests?
Not sure how much coding he actually did, but I'm currently at 172 quests done, and I haven't had a single crash or technical issue. Mangagamer definitely deserves all the credit for his translation work tho. The game is huge and he did a stellar job throughout.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Talent and TalentR normally upgrade magic and attack or defence and resistance with a fixed number every 100 the Talent % goes up. Amount depends on the class of the item. Talent has a max of 1000% and TalentR of 5000%. On A to SS weapons 5000% gives in total 1000 extra of the stat it increases, below those classes that amount is lower. On Buddha that is both attack and magic. On Persiom it is both attack and HP, not sure what end HP is. Persiom is only item where I saw HP growth until now, but not sure other unique items can not have other skills grow as well with Talent or TalentR.

Growth is set at start of a fight and seems to diminish per fight as the talent% gets higher.
Great info. Thanks a lot. :)

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes