nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
Did it stay that low? It might be comparing her current attack with the Suzume white skill and then without it when she levels up.
She levelled up again and the same thing happened, but I noticed that in the level up screen her attack is much higher (due to Suzume skill). So I guess, its normal.

On another note, buying weak forbidden talents is getting expensive as fuck. So, I suggest the moment you get a jewel (random drop) you do the jewel lady quest asap, it helps a ton.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She levelled up again and the same thing happened, but I noticed that in the level up screen her attack is much higher (due to Suzume skill). So I guess, its normal.

On another note, buying weak forbidden talents is getting expensive as fuck. So, I suggest the moment you get a jewel (random drop) you do the jewel lady quest asap, it helps a ton.
It does, just be aware that if you have no jewel. One dropping seems to overtake priority over other rare drops like meeting treasure dango. Also there drop low level forbidden talents at later dungeons under special item list.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You should get the fights from engaging red orbs. Just my personal impression, but the posters seem to be rare on lower difficulty dungeons (and likely for lower level parties). Around difficulty 35, they spawned reliably for me in both story missions and Malgrid dungeon runs. Only in red orb fights tho.
Can i ask you something? How do you get Crook? I attempted quest 52 but Rance said he didn't find her so Do i need to trigger something to make her appear?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
According to the wiki, quest 214 will appear after quest 182, but i tried 2 times on quest 182 but quest 214 doesnt appear? Is my game bugged or its same for everyone?

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
And all of a sudden almost any item can come with Body Boost (5, good items with 10%). Kind of dumb, especially if you've already rolled your rare items. Roll again, and you're bound to get that BB10%. Lose any acquired talent%. Boooohhh. Talent being linked to the weapon and any char will profit is fucking retarded. Talent should be linked to the character with respect to weapons. But whatever.

Rerolling those super rare items is also rather meh (if you do start, once you've got all those super rares, you probably wanna start rerolling those that come with a talent boost for obvious reasons...). Just look at my "progress" with Buddha:
0: 400, 330, 10 (magic, atk, speed) + (Body Boos 10% + Talent R which is a given)
1: 440, 330, 10
2: 440, 330, 10
3: 440, 330, 10
4: 520, 330, 10 (oh, wow. something happened)
5: 480, 330, 10 (wait, what)
6: 400, 330, 10 (oh...)
Haven't found level 7 Buddha back yet. But come on. This is fucking stupid.

Also after a while, small talent boosters start to drop left and right. At this point it's basically just a shit item to donate. Which is also kind of retarded.

And while at it, enemy "tactics" and group composition is also lame and uninteresting for the most part. One of the better/more interesting things are the skellies with the boss skelly that is untouchable until his under skellies are dead. There should be more such stuff.

At least Rance and the story is fun. :sneaky:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Can i ask you something? How do you get Crook? I attempted quest 52 but Rance said he didn't find her so Do i need to trigger something to make her appear?
Could it be that you mean Tomato instead of Crook? The latter should be in your party for a while by now. As for Tomato, getting her seems to require some luck: Try to open every chest in Cheetah Mind and she'll eventually show up. According to the wiki, the last 2 maps are where you should find her (In my game, I found her on the map before the Silbarrel fight, in the northwest place that looks like a staff's cantina).
Edit: I just realized that you must mean Crane, since quest #52 is Wanted Beauty and not Cheetah Mind (which is list item 52 on the wiki, my bad for confusing the two). Crane will take several quests to finally join your party, so just keep playing and you'll get her eventually (Quests to look out for would be #53 and then #54).

petersenk said:
Haven't found level 7 Buddha back yet. But come on. This is fucking stupid.
In case you plan on moving to world 2 or beyond, don't waste too much time on it. They don't reroll with stats befitting the new difficulty, so a lot of the weapons become weak and obsolete when compared to your regular drops really fast. If anything, some gear will prove decent for a while, so it'd make sense to focus on that instead and to just keep the weapons to free the drop table for better stuff (There are noteable exceptions, but I'm sure you'll notice those anyways).
Enemy tactics, at least, do get somewhat trickier in higher difficulties, tho I suppose it's just not the kind of game that really has all that much depth to what the monsters can do. More hp, higher damage, occasionally less rounds, surprise attacks, and AoE stuns are pretty much the extend of the challenge.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Could it be that you mean Tomato instead of Crook? The latter should be in your party for a while by now. As for Tomato, getting her seems to require some luck: Try to open every chest in Cheetah Mind and she'll eventually show up. According to the wiki, the last 2 maps are where you should find her (In my game, I found her on the map before the Silbarrel fight, in the northwest place that looks like a staff's cantina).
Edit: I just realized that you must mean Crane, since quest #52 is Wanted Beauty and not Cheetah Mind (which is list item 52 on the wiki, my bad for confusing the two). Crane will take several quests to finally join your party, so just keep playing and you'll get her eventually (Quests to look out for would be #53 and then #54).

In case you plan on moving to world 2 or beyond, don't waste too much time on it. They don't reroll with stats befitting the new difficulty, so a lot of the weapons become weak and obsolete when compared to your regular drops really fast. If anything, some gear will prove decent for a while, so it'd make sense to focus on that instead and to just keep the weapons to free the drop table for better stuff (There are noteable exceptions, but I'm sure you'll notice those anyways).
Enemy tactics, at least, do get somewhat trickier in higher difficulties, tho I suppose it's just not the kind of game that really has all that much depth to what the monsters can do. More hp, higher damage, occasionally less rounds, surprise attacks, and AoE stuns are pretty much the extend of the challenge.
Ah yes sorry bout that i meant crane characters are confusing me xD I finally know how to get Crane She's on Malgrid Dungeon 2nd Stratum doesn't matter what area you're in the event will start there Looks like a fixed event for her to appear there and how does donating equipment helps when you want a new equipments? When i donated a new equipment that's not on the shop that one didn't appear

Last edited:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
how does donating equipment helps when you want a new equipments? When i donated a new equipment that's not on the shop that one didn't appear
Donating a certain amount will unlock new items in the shop, so it's just quantity, while it really doesn't matter what you're donating (so feel free to just give them all the junk items you'll never use). Check out the wiki to find out more in detail:
In general, most of your new equipment will be found in dungeons (the exception being the items you'll unlock by donating a lot of junk in the shop eventually), so there's no need to farm unless you starting to feel underpowered. As you're completing quests the items will gradually get better and better. Fwiw, the game has a mechanic that increases the chance of getting a rare item: the more chests you open, the more likely you'll find a rare piece (it resets to 0 again once you get a rare item tho), so if you ever feel like farming, missions with a lot of chests, like Cheetah Mind or Malgrid 8 would help you get those rares faster.
Lastly, keep in mind that buying a weapon or armor from the shop increases their rank (from 0 to 9), so if you want better stats (+5% per rank) on the items you're currently finding, you can always consider buying that particular weapon/armor in the shop to increase its rank throughout the game (assuming the item is available in the shop, not all of them are).

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Donating a certain amount will unlock new items in the shop, so it's just quantity, while it really doesn't matter what you're donating (so feel free to just give them all the junk items you'll never use). Check out the wiki to find out more in detail:
In general, most of your new equipment will be found in dungeons (the exception being the items you'll unlock by donating a lot of junk in the shop eventually), so there's no need to farm unless you starting to feel underpowered. As you're completing quests the items will gradually get better and better. Fwiw, the game has a mechanic that increases the chance of getting a rare item: the more chests you open, the more likely you'll find a rare piece (it resets to 0 again once you get a rare item tho), so if you ever feel like farming, missions with a lot of chests, like Cheetah Mind or Malgrid 8 would help you get those rares faster.
Lastly, keep in mind that buying a weapon or armor from the shop increases their rank (from 0 to 9), so if you want better stats (+5% per rank) on the items you're currently finding, you can always consider buying that particular weapon/armor in the shop to increase its rank throughout the game (assuming the item is available in the shop, not all of them are).
So just another question does the items,weapons,armors you unlock in the shop will be there? I mean Can you buy them Infinitely? I mean there's alot of items there that when you buy It's just a one time purchase and how many chest do you think It's needed for the rare items too appear?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
So just another question does the items,weapons,armors you unlock in the shop will be there? I mean Can you buy them Infinitely? I mean there's alot of items there that when you buy It's just a one time purchase and how many chest do you think It's needed for the rare items too appear?
Unless the game tells you specifially that it's a donation reward, you can rebuy everything indefinitely. Once you buy an item, just close the shop by going to the main menu (the 4 big panels) and the items will be restocked. This works for all weapons and armor, but there are some items that are different, like the Skill Again soda, which will only restock if you don't own any.
Just to avoid confusion: finding items on a mission doesn't unlock them in the shop. So, to get the best gear with desirable stats, doing missions/dungeons is the only way. The shop's inventory will improve as you keep donating, but it will never sell everything.
As for how many chests it takes, speaking purely from my own experience: in missions where you have enough red orb battles and chests to fill your entire backpack and then some, I usually get 1 rare per such a mission.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Unless the game tells you specifially that it's a donation reward, you can rebuy everything indefinitely. Once you buy an item, just close the shop by going to the main menu (the 4 big panels) and the items will be restocked. This works for all weapons and armor, but there are some items that are different, like the Skill Again soda, which will only restock if you don't own any.
Just to avoid confusion: finding items on a mission doesn't unlock them in the shop. So, to get the best gear with desirable stats, doing missions/dungeons is the only way. The shop's inventory will improve as you keep donating, but it will never sell everything.
As for how many chests it takes, speaking purely from my own experience: in missions where you have enough red orb battles and chests to fill your entire backpack and then some, I usually get 1 rare per such a mission.
It will only increase on other worlds like World 2 and 3 right? by the way What's the difference between these 3 World's? Check the wiki and It hasn't been thorough on it

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
It will only increase on other worlds like World 2 and 3 right? by the way What's the difference between these 3 World's? Check the wiki and It hasn't been thorough on it
World 2 will add A rank special items to the shop, so you can buy an infinite amount of f.i. Solid Gold Bears, and World 3 would add the final, S rank special items, like the Attack Up Set. I'm on World 2 atm, and I haven't noticed anything else of note; the other three racks in the shop still have the same items as in world 1.
Other than that, items you find on missions all have at least item rank 2 (as you know now, that means they're now by default a measly 10% better than in world 1, assuming you never upgraded the rank in the shop). Around midpoint in world 2, you start to get the very best weapons and armors in the game from chests and battles, but usually with stats so low that at least 9 of 10 of those rarer finds are effectively just junk. Getting better gear is really a grind from world 2 onward, even if it's the only way to get it, it's hardly worth the time.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
World 2 will add A rank special items to the shop, so you can buy an infinite amount of f.i. Solid Gold Bears, and World 3 would add the final, S rank special items, like the Attack Up Set. I'm on World 2 atm, and I haven't noticed anything else of note; the other three racks in the shop still have the same items as in world 1.
Other than that, items you find on missions all have at least item rank 2 (as you know now, that means they're now by default a measly 10% better than in world 1, assuming you never upgraded the rank in the shop). Around midpoint in world 2, you start to get the very best weapons and armors in the game from chests and battles, but usually with stats so low that at least 9 of 10 of those rarer finds are effectively just junk. Getting better gear is really a grind from world 2 onward, even if it's the only way to get it, it's hardly worth the time.
Why would it get stronger if i don't upgraded the rank? Also This is what the difference on World 3

World 3
Last world of magnum game, which has a lot of changes compare to previous worlds:

• Skills: First thing can be seen is all the stats up yellow skills (strengthen attack...) will become white skills (passive skills), thus you don't need to equip them for full effects. There are also new "bonus damage" skills from 3 to 5 after you get "bonus damage 2". Some character's skills are changed also (for example Rance's "Brutal Attack" can get to 3 uses max).
  • Monster: As showed in ingame Tips, they are 4x stronger, some can even ohko your characters even with proper equipment (for example Valkyrie can 5000~10000 per hit ignore defense) and some bosses will take forever to kill (even with a lv150 average party, it's impossible to kill Anmos or Gunagun, while Black Dragon will need all your moves). In some quests, Battle Note will show up in boss fight, it's wise to assassinate them asap, list of quests so far: #64, 65, 72. There are also 2 new monsters: Philanthropist Gates same as Gates 95 but apparently "older", he gives a lot of exp (1 million is the highest so far) and can be seen very often, most of the time is with a Valkyrie; Gold Coin, they are gold coins just like the name, no action but high evade and HP, each coin dropped after killing them will give 2000 gold (Scaling with Copandons passive so switching in Copandon when you encounter them can yield up to 80 000G). "Weak monster" does not exist in this world, thus Kibako and Kenshin's unique skill intimidation "威圧" is useless.
  • Quest: Not much changes beside from 2 new unique quests: Boss 100 and Boss 200. Both are good for getting items, the first one's boss is Ice Giga - fast and hit hard, even at 99% tolerance you will still be stunned often. The second one's is Kaito, same as the one in #192, Guard with 4000 Def will receive ~9000 damage per hit (note that he still can deal two hits per turn). Another noticeable change is in #77, all the Green Stars will warp you to next +10 floors by default, which makes the quest a lot easier than in previous world (not with Full Kalar though).
  • Other:
  1. All the S-rank M-items will show up in shop.
  2. All characters are morurunable in this world from the beginning, and infinitely so.
  3. All unique equipments are removable(Angel's Mirror, Stealth Suit, Stealth Tech, Harumaki, Hiroshi-kun, Remnant), be careful when removing them though, for example Hiroshi-kun turn out to be Civilian/Sparta only.
The World 2 wasn't explained that's why I've asked Just another question tho I've played this before Just wanna know how do the characters absorb the items? I mean I know Rance can absorb the items when he slip on a banana right?

Last edited:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Why would it get stronger if i don't upgraded the rank?
The World 2 wasn't explained that's why I've asked Just another question tho I've played this before Just wanna know how do the characters absorb the items? I mean I know Rance can absorb the items when he slip on a banana right?
All items get 2 ranks stronger just by virtue of playing in world 2. Of course, if you already upgraded them, then that worldchange buff would be meaningless.

Yea, on rare occasions you get a map-to-map scene where Rance absorbs an item. My Rance is at level 95 atm, and I've only seen it like 3 times or so. Safe to say it doesn't happen frequently.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
All items get 2 ranks stronger just by virtue of playing in world 2. Of course, if you already upgraded them, then that worldchange buff would be meaningless.

Yea, on rare occasions you get a map-to-map scene where Rance absorbs an item. My Rance is at level 95 atm, and I've only seen it like 3 times or so. Safe to say it doesn't happen frequently.
Does it not happen on other characters or is it just on Rance? Also Does Custom Characters would work for Noah Hakobune Requirements? It says have 5 or more characters die in the same area

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Does it not happen on other characters or is it just on Rance? Also Does Custom Characters would work for Noah Hakobune Requirements? It says have 5 or more characters die in the same area
Every other character can be Morurun'd (well, with 1 exception) to make them absorb their special items. You decide when and if they absorb anything, so they don't get that random event.
Any map and any 5 characters should work for Noah. For me, the trickier part was to finish the mission when I found her. :D

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Every other character can be Morurun'd (well, with 1 exception) to make them absorb their special items. You decide when and if they absorb anything, so they don't get that random event.
Any map and any 5 characters should work for Noah. For me, the trickier part was to finish the mission when I found her. :D
Why? How many characters did you sacrifice? xD I got the Quest Gem lady finally Anyways know where to find the jewel for her?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes