Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Every other character can be Morurun'd (well, with 1 exception) to make them absorb their special items. You decide when and if they absorb anything, so they don't get that random event.
Any map and any 5 characters should work for Noah. For me, the trickier part was to finish the mission when I found her. :D
Where do you usually grind for those jewels? Like from what Quest number?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Why? How many characters did you sacrifice? xD I got the Quest Gem lady finally Anyways know where to find the jewel for her?
I found Noah by accident after dying on a mission a lot, that's why, heh.
Jewels spawn in any chest. Keep in mind that they count as a rare item, and they take priority, so if you want any of the other rare item, make sure you have some jewels in your vault so they don't show up in a chest when you'd rather get a new rare weapon or armor.
Might be worth mentioning that your characters get their level cap raised if you morurun them when they're at the level cap (i.e. when they have a red level number). If you wait to sex them til then, you won't need to farm that many Forbidden Talents.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I found Noah by accident after dying on a mission a lot, that's why, heh.
Jewels spawn in any chest. Keep in mind that they count as a rare item, and they take priority, so if you want any of the other rare item, make sure you have some jewels in your vault so they don't show up in a chest when you'd rather get a new rare weapon or armor.
Might be worth mentioning that your characters get their level cap raised if you morurun them when they're at the level cap (i.e. when they have a red level number). If you wait to sex them til then, you won't need to farm that many Forbidden Talents.
Oh I see I thought that those jewels were normal drops lol xD Oh I see but what did you mean that I should keep the jewel in the vault tho?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Oh I see I thought that those jewels were normal drops lol xD Oh I see but what did you mean that I should keep the jewel in the vault tho?
Imagine the rare items are sorted in a list, and on the first spot are always the jewels. So, whenever the game calculates that you get a rare drop, it will be jewels unless... you already have them in your vault. In other words, if you want to keep the game from giving you jewels, you need to hang on to them and only exchange them if you really need more Forbidden Talents (also, later in the game, there will be plenty of weak Forbidden Talents in chests anyways).

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Imagine the rare items are sorted in a list, and on the first spot are always the jewels. So, whenever the game calculates that you get a rare drop, it will be jewels unless... you already have them in your vault. In other words, if you want to keep the game from giving you jewels, you need to hang on to them and only exchange them if you really need more Forbidden Talents (also, later in the game, there will be plenty of weak Forbidden Talents in chests anyways).
Oh I see thanks for that I'll look out for it then

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
The Skill Fix ability says that prevent the skilll resetr from the curse but it will cost 5 lvl worth of skill points. is it worth? can someone explain what does it prevent?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
The Skill Fix ability says that prevent the skilll resetr from the curse but it will cost 5 lvl worth of skill points. is it worth? can someone explain what does it prevent?
Alll skills the character earned stay, the character's level lose 5 levels, and IRC next 5 level up don't give skill point.

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Alll skills the character earned stay, the character's level lose 5 levels, and IRC next 5 level up don't give skill point.
but whats the vantage in buying Skill Fix? if the skill point will reset without loss, isnt better to not buy the Skill Fix?

Last edited:

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
because you dont want to reskill your main heroines evrytime when you moru here, trust me it can get exhausting when they get up on the lvls^^. and you dont lose sp. its just the lvls you lose because of the curse

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
1616316095929.png What does the visit same place 5 times with shining forehead mean? I checked the wiki but it has no info about this at all.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Noob question. Are spears overpowered? Why bother with a long sword when it gives less damage and has -20 accuracy, while a Warrior Spear does much more damage and has +10 accuracy, with downside of -5 speed. Is the -5 speed that bad?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Noob question. Are spears overpowered? Why bother with a long sword when it gives less damage and has -20 accuracy, while a Warrior Spear does much more damage and has +10 accuracy, with downside of -5 speed. Is the -5 speed that bad?
Partly the minus speed is bad, but also the fact you can hit a whole front row with a train slash becomes important in later worlds and you can stun them at one go. Also of the three best weapons in game arguably, two are longswords and one is a short sword. Though especially in first world gale strike works very well to offset those speed and damage disadvantages.

So I guess overall it is preference, just make sure you have one or two of each weapon users type levelled up for when you need them.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah it's basically Train Slash that has a guaranteed ability to hit the entire front row, vs spears who will throw out damage randomly with Multi Thrust. Spears has the potential to do more damage with up to 4 attacks but it could also do 2, it could also target enemies you don't want it to. Multi Thrust deciding to use all its attacks on the one enemy that has physical immunity like the skele leader for example completely wastes a turn.

Swords are probably the most reliable. You can decide exactly who you're hitting and they can use normal attack builds better. Since everybody starts with some normal attacks, it's nice to have the chance to double hit with them when you run out of skills.

Spears are the most versatile, being able to target the backrow, though they don't get the chance of multiple hits on their normal attacks, meaning once they run out of Multi Thrust, their damage potential drops a bit vs swords. Multi Thrust can also be spread out randomly by clicking it from your ui window instead of targetting an enemy, or all focus on one enemy until its dead or you run out of attacks, making it decent at mob killing and boss killing.

Hammers are the best CC with Impulse that can potentially stun the entire enemy team. They have some accuracy issues though, especially against flyers. Pretty much anybody using hammers wants to build some extra accuracy with items or skills, which could take away from other stuff. Their boss slaying move has a massive accuracy penalty and it would suck to have it miss.

Shortswords are the ones that are really fucking questionable. Damage wise, you have to rely on normal attack builds and their complete rng chance to multi hit. They get a bit better late game when you have high crit/stun and normal attack 4, but it's still a gamble. It's kind of like normals have a chance to use Multi Thrust that can't target the backrow. I don't really recommend them if you have other options, it's kind of the weapon type you use because you aren't allowed the better options using that class.

Last edited:

Tha Doc

Apr 5, 2018
Never played a game like this before how does saving work? Is it automatic or do I need to play more to get to an area where I can save??

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Never played a game like this before how does saving work? Is it automatic or do I need to play more to get to an area where I can save??
Auto, and there's really nothing you can fuck up permanently with quests and such. If you fail a quest, you can just retry it. Pretty much all of the quests with multiple endings can also be re-done to change the outcome if you want to see different scenes or get different rewards or whatever.

You can also save from the system menu bottom left on the main screen, but the game auto saves constantly anyways.

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
There is some efficient way to grind items ? i have to curse a lot of girls but im running out of items for them to absorb.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
There is some efficient way to grind items ? i have to curse a lot of girls but im running out of items for them to absorb.
In your first walkthrough, you won't get many of the desireable special items (A and S rank) since the game deliberately keeps them rare until you move on to world 2 and 3. So, a decent approach is to push your luck by having a girl in your party who has the "Improved Fortune" skill, which will improve the quality of the stuff you get slightly. On top of that, bringing Tomato with her "Special Item Lover" will force chests to give you more of the items you're looking for, at the cost of missing out on weapons/armors/accessories that might be useful to you as well. Lastly, picking maps with lots of chests like Cheetah Mind or Malgrid 8 will naturally boost the odds of getting something useful by simply improving the quantity of items you'll find per run.
Beyond that, there isn't really much you can do other than min/maxing the time you spend per chest and red orb battle.
Worth noting might also be that the Magnum Bonus usually has an item with a higher rank, and the very last chest in any dungeon (the one chest after the boss battle) is effectively buffed to give you something slightly better as well, so you might want to make sure not to blow that one up by being too lazy to switch to a girl that can open it safely.

------

While I'm posting:

Has anyone figured out how to unlock Athena 2.0's "Become Human" skill?
Turns out she can't earn exp in world 3, so removing her items to raise her level cap doesn't suffice, since she can't even earn the single SP needed to make use of a Rocky Chunk. Equally, a can of Skill Again just resets her to her default skills, so that's pointless to try as well.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes