Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
In your first walkthrough, you won't get many of the desireable special items (A and S rank) since the game deliberately keeps them rare until you move on to world 2 and 3. So, a decent approach is to push your luck by having a girl in your party who has the "Improved Fortune" skill, which will improve the quality of the stuff you get slightly. On top of that, bringing Tomato with her "Special Item Lover" will force chests to give you more of the items you're looking for, at the cost of missing out on weapons/armors/accessories that might be useful to you as well. Lastly, picking maps with lots of chests like Cheetah Mind or Malgrid 8 will naturally boost the odds of getting something useful by simply improving the quantity of items you'll find per run.
Beyond that, there isn't really much you can do other than min/maxing the time you spend per chest and red orb battle.
Worth noting might also be that the Magnum Bonus usually has an item with a higher rank, and the very last chest in any dungeon (the one chest after the boss battle) is effectively buffed to give you something slightly better as well, so you might want to make sure not to blow that one up by being too lazy to switch to a girl that can open it safely.

------

While I'm posting:

Has anyone figured out how to unlock Athena 2.0's "Become Human" skill?
Turns out she can't earn exp in world 3, so removing her items to raise her level cap doesn't suffice, since she can't even earn the single SP needed to make use of a Rocky Chunk. Equally, a can of Skill Again just resets her to her default skills, so that's pointless to try as well.
How about the soul shackles what quest number can you farm them?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
How about the soul shackles what quest number can you farm them?
You don't really need to plan for that. One of the later missions (I think it was #168 Despair Gathering) will unlock the chance that any red orb battle, once for each mission, will be a fight against a bunch of Contaminated. That means you basically have a good chance to get a fight that will reward you with a guaranteed shackle on each mission, so you'll earn plenty more than the 10 needed to unlock Hikari just by doing missions easily.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You don't really need to plan for that. One of the later missions (I think it was #168 Despair Gathering) will unlock the chance that any red orb battle, once for each mission, will be a fight against a bunch of Contaminated. That means you basically have a good chance to get a fight that will reward you with a guaranteed shackle on each mission, so you'll earn plenty more than the 10 needed to unlock Hikari just by doing missions easily.
I see thanks well about the jewel it only looks like you can bring one at a time on the Jewel god
By the way How does the girls in this absorbs the stats items?
Do you just put in their item slots and morurun them?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I see thanks well about the jewel it only looks like you can bring one at a time on the Jewel god
By the way How does the girls in this absorbs the stats items?
Do you just put in their item slots and morurun them?
Yea, just like that. Give her the special item you want her to have and then morurun her. Note that you can only sex them 10 times (plus one more time in world 3), so it makes sense to give at least your most useful girls the best items you have.

...and yea, you can only own one box of jewels at a time.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yea, just like that. Give her the special item you want her to have and then morurun her. Note that you can only sex them 10 times (plus one more time in world 3), so it makes sense to give at least your most useful girls the best items you have.

...and yea, you can only own one box of jewels at a time.
But you can change that on alice mission right?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
But you can change that on alice mission right?
No idea, tbh. Never had a need to change stuff through that mission. From what I've read, you can change difficulty and stuff, but not something as specific as the number of times a girl had sex.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No idea, tbh. Never had a need to change stuff through that mission. From what I've read, you can change difficulty and stuff, but not something as specific as the number of times a girl had sex.
Oh I see by the way How do you morurun them at the Rance Castle? I can't see it there only been using the quests to do that

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Oh I see by the way How do you morurun them at the Rance Castle? I can't see it there only been using the quests to do that
They will have a heart icon next to them when they're "ready". Once you've done quest #189 you will also be able to use the curse with immature and male characters. Elenoa has her own little story and will also need her map event (the random chat you get when you move from map to map) before she's available, so just bring her along on a mission til you get that. Suzume and Pastel are special too, but that's explained by the story and you'll understand when you get there.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
They will have a heart icon next to them when they're "ready". Once you've done quest #189 you will also be able to use the curse with immature and male characters. Elenoa has her own little story and will also need her map event (the random chat you get when you move from map to map) before she's available, so just bring her along on a mission til you get that. Suzume and Pastel are special too, but that's explained by the story and you'll understand when you get there.
No I meant when does it unlock after a quest or something like that? Or Is it after you get Kanami?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
No I meant when does it unlock after a quest or something like that? Or Is it after you get Kanami?
Yea, there's 3 castle quests you need to complete to be able to use it: #18, then #19, then #20. You'll have to do some random missions between those quests to "pass some time". There is a catch with the castle when you get it tho: Every use will lock you out of it, set it to "Cleaning" and make it unuseable until you complete any mission, so make sure to click on the castle panel once it has the "Cleaning" banner to unlock the missions that will let you use it anytime.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yea, there's 3 castle quests you need to complete to be able to use it: #18, then #19, then #20. You'll have to do some random missions between those quests to "pass some time". There is a catch with the castle when you get it tho: Every use will lock you out of it, set it to "Cleaning" and make it unuseable until you complete any mission, so make sure to click on the castle panel once it has the "Cleaning" banner to unlock the missions that will let you use it anytime.
Yeah I already done it just waiting for Biscuitta's mission to unlock her

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
after some time there will be a quest where you unlock the castle fully without the cleaning time

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
I finished Quest #77 defeating Full Kalar and chose the former choice yet Quest #12 or #13 was not unlocked?
On wiki it says on Quest# 12 " Not available in the MangaGamer release "
So its not available?

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
I read in wiki that once I turned on easy difficulty, I messed up my save file and now I can't access the new game+ and world transfer. Is it the same in MangaGamer version?

Last edited:

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
anyone know how to trigger these below events??? only 3 left for completing all characters event, so plz help

1616914211843.png

I had dragged Copandon to many places but it's not working, not sure it's bug or something

1616914523372.png

Im not sure this Crook's event was triggered before or after her coronation, maybe I missed it??

1616914561232.png

I think this Biscuitta's event depend on number of items in vault, but not sure how much, I only have over 1500 items (and that's quite lag for open vault now, lol)

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
anyone know how to trigger these below events??? only 3 left for completing all characters event, so plz help

View attachment 1109450

I had dragged Copandon to many places but it's not working, not sure it's bug or something

View attachment 1109455

Im not sure this Crook's event was triggered before or after her coronation, maybe I missed it??

View attachment 1109456

I think this Biscuitta's event depend on number of items in vault, but not sure how much, I only have over 1500 items (and that's quite lag for open vault now, lol)
How do you get the report file like that?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes