nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
nope. i see no quest 14 in both the normal list and in the stored quest. and 13 doesnt give me any option to change world.
This is what the wiki had to say:

Quest #15: Return the world back to original
  • To unlock: Start world 2
  • Reward: Go back to world 1
  • Description: All changes made when going to world are NOT rolled back
  • Not available in the MangaGamer release, use Quest #13 instead
So from the description it looks like you are stuck (you reset your progress), except if you have an earlier save. I would look for a NG+ save if I were you.
I am still in world 1, so I hope I am wrong.

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
This is what the wiki had to say:

Quest #15: Return the world back to original
  • To unlock: Start world 2
  • Reward: Go back to world 1
  • Description: All changes made when going to world are NOT rolled back
  • Not available in the MangaGamer release, use Quest #13 instead
So from the description it looks like you are stuck (you reset your progress), except if you have an earlier save. I would look for a NG+ save if I were you.
don't know if it's my english , but i wish it was written like "cannot be rolled back" . Well, i had my fun with the game , guess this is my cue to go back to work ahah. anyway , thanks for the help!

yukirina

May 19, 2020
Regarding stat buffs (Offense/Defense Buff):

-How many turns does it last?
-How much does it give?
-Can one character stack it multiple times?
-If no to question 3, can multiple characters stack it?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Regarding stat buffs (Offense/Defense Buff):

-How many turns does it last?
-How much does it give?
-Can one character stack it multiple times?
-If no to question 3, can multiple characters stack it?
Buffs last until the unit is swapped out, knocked out, or the end of the battle. See this post for the general combat damage formula. Buffs and debuffs add or subtract an undetermined modifier to damage dealt (probably ~0.5x, but that's my estimate). A single unit can only have one de/buff for each stat (ATK and DEF) active. However, a unit with an ATK buff against an enemy with a DEF debuff will have the multiplier applied twice (+~1.0x additional damage overall).

Reactions: yukirina

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know if Decapitation Blade can get talent? I've reset it at +9 like 5 times and still no dice, never saw it while leveling it up to that either.

It's SS but a shortsword, I can see them wanting to limit how much attack a shortsword has. I think I'm going to leave it without talent for now unless somebody can confirm it has it. I'm at like 10 resets now and got decent rolls on this one.

Having the same issue with the Naginata.

Welp, time to train up my actual squad that is now over 10 levels behind my farming squad... lol. Almost 200 runs on Malgrid 5...

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Mangagamer is not releasing evenicle 2 in english, it is released by alicesoft themselve.

It depends if Rance 03 is part of the secret project which I doubt a bit, but rance IX is already translated and is currently being edited, there were some progress on editing not long ago so I guess they are working on IX at least.

Definitely going to try to make Emi an invicible tank considering that I really liked her character in VI thanks for the Tips
petersenk
So what you basically mean is Rance 09 (IX) Will come out first then Rance 10 (X) then Rance 03 right?

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
I think Rance 03 will come before Rance IX. Same thing happened to Magnum with 01 and 02, they came before Magnum even though Magnum was already translated and was being edited.

Does anyone know what Coolness and Sexiness +1 means?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Kanami most bullyable girl in this game. Poor Nozomi lost her place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh little random tip too if you haven't noticed, at every 10th level you get a massive stat boost. It also increases things that don't normally level up like speed, crit, accuracy, evasion, etc. Depends on the class I think, though everybody seems to get speed. So if you're having trouble with a quest, getting up to that helps tremendously. It's a couple hundred attack and such at 50 for a lot of characters.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Kanami most bullyable girl in this game. Poor Nozomi lost her place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh little random tip too if you haven't noticed, at every 10th level you get a massive stat boost. It also increases things that don't normally level up like speed, crit, accuracy, evasion, etc. Depends on the class I think, though everybody seems to get speed. So if you're having trouble with a quest, getting up to that helps tremendously. It's a couple hundred attack and such at 50 for a lot of characters.
Where do you usually grind on weapons Early on Except on Malgrid Dungeone?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Where do you usually grind on weapons Early on Except on Malgrid Dungeone?
I've always used Malgrid 5, so I dunno. It's because the game has a system where the more items you pick up without a rare, the higher the chance of a rare. So quantity becomes quality basically. In Malgrid 5 there are routes where you can get 2-3+ rows of items every time and they're super fast. Sometimes I even have to abandon items before the finish. I haven't found much better than that. The only thing higher dungeons have going for them is if you're farming for generic weapons/armor.

The drop system also works in a chain, and jewels are the first item in the rare drop list. If you don't have a jewel, you're probably going to get a jewel over another rare (2/3 chance). So if you're farming rare equips, don't turn in jewels.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I've always used Malgrid 5, so I dunno. It's because the game has a system where the more items you pick up without a rare, the higher the chance of a rare. So quantity becomes quality basically. In Malgrid 5 there are routes where you can get 2-3+ rows of items every time and they're super fast. Sometimes I even have to abandon items before the finish. I haven't found much better than that. The only thing higher dungeons have going for them is if you're farming for generic weapons/armor.

The drop system also works in a chain, and jewels are the first item in the rare drop list. If you don't have a jewel, you're probably going to get a jewel over another rare (2/3 chance). So if you're farming rare equips, don't turn in jewels.
Oh really? I didn't know that at all like was that all in the Japanese version too? Like when you get an item without a rare there's more likely a chance for a rare to show up?
Thanks for the tip I'll also grind at Malgrid Dungeon 5 I'll just ask you when i still have questions tho You seem to be a veteran at this xD

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Does anybody know if Decapitation Blade can get talent? I've reset it at +9 like 5 times and still no dice, never saw it while leveling it up to that either.

It's SS but a shortsword, I can see them wanting to limit how much attack a shortsword has. I think I'm going to leave it without talent for now unless somebody can confirm it has it. I'm at like 10 resets now and got decent rolls on this one.

Having the same issue with the Naginata.

Welp, time to train up my actual squad that is now over 10 levels behind my farming squad... lol. Almost 200 runs on Malgrid 5...
Don't know about Talent--seems like some weapons just can't have it like Naginata. I noticed your Naginata and mine are exactly the same except I have Body Boost +10% instead of Stun +10. Think you need to clear Malgrid 10th or maybe a story quest before you can start finding Body Boost, which is much better than most bonuses, and scales with levels/items since it's just a % bonus to your Atk, Mag, Def and Rsn.

All items can get Body Boost so far but I couldn't find Talent for my Omikuji Box (or Naginata & Assassination Blade). Think Body Boost is better on Omikuji though since it has such low base Attack.

BTW, when you're donating items it's better to avoid buying the bonus items since they'll get 'restocked', i.e. taking up a future bonus reward, if you buy them. Also, if you Save before checking your bonus reward, you can reroll certain bonuses by reloading.

The bonuses you can reroll are: increased chance of finding Lucky Can Can, Treasure Dango, or Pocky Rock, and more Lucky Can Can XP. So if you want more levels just reload until you get the Can Can bonuses, etc. No cap so far and the Lucky Can Can bonuses in particular make a noticeable difference if you stack them. I've taken the Pocky Rock bonus at least 5 times and it's still super rare, though--only have found 3 in random encounters.

Last edited:

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all. Can anyone help me out on a simple quest. Character creation quest cant be completed. When making the character they tell you to go to a file and pick a picture for your character, problem is the file is completely empty. So impossible to pick from nothing in file folder. Any help or a fix to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to use cheats with items?
I'd like to be able to freeze consumables (special items) but no luck so far in finding the right address.

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020
Man... the final boss of #177 Tower of Babel is absolutely brutal. Anyone here have any tips? I can last for a while by using two healers and even a dancer to extend them, but eventually she happens to get two turns in a row and just wipes the board.

I've tried whacking away with Chaos+Rance, using poison, and trying to chip away her defense with Armor Break. I can only get her to about 25% before everything goes to hell.
Just finished it earlier today... yeah man that boss is rough. I managed with Kenshin/Rance DPS, Urza tactician (buff attack/defense/remove poison), 2x healers, had to switch in a third healer as well as some extra dps (ran out of skills) mid-fight and just kept Rance alive into the finish.

Tips? Poison does some decent damage if you can keep reapplying it, gave my entire party Alice's Protection (from the bracelet trade in), update all equipment, the defense buff really helped mitigate some damage so my healers could stick around, re-spec Rance so that he has a bunch of the higher dps skills, equip anything that raises physical defense across the board, try debuffing her attack/defense before unloading your big skills.

Also not sure what level you are but I did it at 49 and scraped by so anything under that is probably underlevelled.

I also don't recommend cheating because this is one of the rare hgames that actually has interesting gameplay mechanics.

moekou

Feb 25, 2018
What exactly is the Resilience stat? I thought it and Resistance were the same stat until just now.

Also, the Wiki mentioned donating away Lia's unique equipment so better versions can be found. Does that apply to all unique equipment? You can randomly find better versions if you sell/donate the one you have?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
What exactly is the Resilience stat? I thought it and Resistance were the same stat until just now.

Also, the Wiki mentioned donating away Lia's unique equipment so better versions can be found. Does that apply to all unique equipment? You can randomly find better versions if you sell/donate the one you have?
Resisting stun/poison I believe.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes