Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well the editor program is the same whether sengoku or quest and if you search internet for Rance magnum ssg you should find the right file for it, just make sure is for correct version of game.
Is this it?

Is it the same version for this english one? Also how do you use it? Will a quest appear on the game or something?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Yeah level 500 is insanish :) He might have cheated a bit, but you do get insane exp in world three. My rance is also about level 227 in world 3 and I have not even really started to grind that unending dungeon yet in world 3, where you will find a lucky cancan each level.
Lv 500? wow thats a lots of time grinding. Or he was just using Cheat engine LOL. Grinding for this game doesnt worth the time and efford, plus it cause great stress, so i dont recommend you grinding like that.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Lv 500? wow thats a lots of time grinding. Or he was just using Cheat engine LOL. Grinding for this game doesnt worth the time and efford, plus it cause great stress, so i dont recommend you grinding like that.
Well there's no shame in using cheat engine if you've finished the game once xD Well Maybe it was for a 100% completionist?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Yes. World 2 and 3 grind is a pain. Its kinda boring cause most of the quest are the same as 1st playthrough.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Do I need to be on world 2 to continue the magnum quest? cleared gay fried chicken but quest #173 was not unlocked, just #214 letter from nippon.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this it?

Is it the same version for this english one? Also how do you use it? Will a quest appear on the game or something?
Not sure, I do not read Japanese. Version depends on latest patch you downloaded for the game I suspect.

The editor works more or less same as cheat engine. You open the program when game plays and then have to link the correct file. If have right SSG file after linking you should get options to make changes in the game. Unfortunately years ago since last did it so no real memory of it. Like I said it is a bit of trial and error.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this it?

True, so I tend to give it a rest now and then play a few more hours again. I might well soon do a new game with what I learned about all mistakes I made. First world is in a way most fun. :)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
True, so I tend to give it a rest now and then play a few more hours again. I might well soon do a new game with what I learned about all mistakes I made. First world is in a way most fun. :)
I see shame you don't remember how to use it tho by the way know any program to translate the other series? Don't recommend Textractor didn't work xD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see shame you don't remember how to use it tho by the way know any program to translate the other series? Don't recommend Textractor didn't work xD
I just played them as they were, without trying to translate. Been playing since early 90's so got used to that. Most have a translated version by now though.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I just played them as they were, without trying to translate. Been playing since early 90's so got used to that. Most have a translated version by now though.
But Is there any other program VNR is a choice but not very reliable tho xD

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
For copandon dungeon, just bring her and rance along and change scene, it will happen. View attachment 1109885
For crook 2nd event, you need to complete the Punishing the Pop event, then get her to the level enough for H-ing her in castle, go check chappel. View attachment 1109884
Idk about the last one.
thanks, it seems that i missed Copandon's event because I did her birthday mission early, maybe I can do it in world 2??
(I've just found out we can see some spoil by changing setting in Alicesoft mansion)
but still no clues about Biscuitte's event though

1617109464308.png

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
thanks, it seems that i missed Copandon's event because I did her birthday mission early, maybe I can do it in world 2??
All the events will reset when you change worlds, so yea, you can do it then, but on the flipside, the game won't remember those you've already discovered either. Not sure the time investment to do them all again is worth it to hear Copadon whine about being too old for Rance.

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
All the events will reset when you change worlds, so yea, you can do it then, but on the flipside, the game won't remember those you've already discovered either. Not sure the time investment to do them all again is worth it to hear Copadon whine about being too old for Rance.
oh, thanks. if events was reset then it's not worthy trying to do it all in world 1 or world 2, maybe I will try completed all in world 3 if I had time, there arent any other games I wanna play now though

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just wanna ask Is there a way to escape from Kaito? The wiki says that you can either flee or lose the fight

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just wanna ask Is there a way to escape from Kaito? The wiki says that you can either flee or lose the fight
Yes, you can escape, but you need to have someone in party with the blue escape skill equipped. (In that quest it can only be Rance and changes are not per se good). To win that fight, make sure Crook has enough full revive equipped and a heal skill on second row , also use Rocky as guard from second row.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes