Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well my rance is lvl 232 and way higher as Kenshin with both attack boosts fully used, so the 650 difference in attack between chaos(that cant be donated and found again better) and my Persiom is easily made up by the extra attack the 10% body boost (that is also standard on Persiom together with the HP) gives on Rance, just the crit makes chaos still very strong on Rance. I have done 50K hits with him using Chaos. Some fights where you might want rance to have extra HP it is well worth to switch Persiom for Rance or give it to Rick for that Kaito quest.
By the way What engine does Rance quest and 2 and 3 run? Unity? RPGMaker? or maybe something entirely else? Just wanna know for cheat engine purpose

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
By the way What engine does Rance quest and 2 and 3 run? Unity? RPGMaker? or maybe something entirely else? Just wanna know for cheat engine purpose
Just use 4 byte. It work on everything you need: exp, lvl, stats, skill points...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just use 4 byte. It work on everything you need: exp, lvl, stats, skill points...
So Basically you don't know what engine It's running then xD The cheat engine on fearless isn't enough you gotta tick the replenish action point every goddamn time so yeah annoying

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Idk what engine base of it, and why do i care? Basic cheat help more than enough already LMAO. And Alice Soft Aplication was always Unique of their own, they dont use public game platform as for i know.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
So Basically you don't know what engine It's running then xD The cheat engine on fearless isn't enough you gotta tick the replenish action point every goddamn time so yeah annoying
what replenish ap are you talking about? i just test one and it work fine, only need to click active for one time though?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
what replenish ap are you talking about? i just test one and it work fine, only need to click active for one time though?
It needs to be to modified one time so you don't have to click it every time you reload the game

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Well good luck with making one. Do share if you can, it will be wonderful and awfully convenient. I feel perfectly fine with the current table.

It needs to be to modified one time so you don't have to click it every time you reload the game
Btw by reload you mean close the game and open a new one right? cuz when i restart the game in the same application the table work ok, no error happen but when i try close and open a completely new one, it bugged out and have to re-activate everything indeed.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Looks like the same engine they used for Evenicle: https://f95zone.to/threads/evenicle-v1-04-alicesoft.14403/
It's a custom-made engine made by Alicesoft themselves, most likely this is Alicesoft System 4.0. It was also used for Sengoku Rance, but I have no idea about 2 and 3. Never played those.

Also, there's an entry called "To Unlock" right at the start of the text for quest #177. :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well good luck with making one. Do share if you can, it will be wonderful and awfully convenient. I feel perfectly fine with the current table.

Btw by reload you mean close the game and open a new one right? cuz when i restart the game in the same application the table work ok, no error happen but when i try close and open a completely new one, it bugged out and have to re-activate everything indeed.
I suspect he means skills, but those you just need to replenish when used up. For the game engine I also have no idea, but likely something of their own or some of the real big ones bought from another studio. It is not renpy, unity or such I think.

File from fearless is very nice yes, though if anyone would make an extension to play around with items, weapons and such and their stats, that would be great. :)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Looks like the same engine they used for Evenicle: https://f95zone.to/threads/evenicle-v1-04-alicesoft.14403/
It's a custom-made engine made by Alicesoft themselves, most likely this is Alicesoft System 4.0. It was also used for Sengoku Rance, but I have no idea about 2 and 3. Never played those.

Also, there's an entry called "To Unlock" right at the start of the text for quest #177. :LOL:
Sometimes there are no written number beside the wiki walkthrough there so not very accurate I've checked because I'm compiling some of those quests by the way Why are some of the quest not available at the Manga Gamer version?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I suspect he means skills, but those you just need to replenish when used up. For the game engine I also have no idea, but likely something of their own or some of the real big ones bought from another studio. It is not renpy, unity or such I think.

File from fearless is very nice yes, though if anyone would make an extension to play around with items, weapons and such and their stats, that would be great. :)
I see yeah that's what I've been saying looks like It's been specifically made for 4 bytes xD I'm asking my friend to do it and he asked me what engine it is he can't make it if he doesn't know what engine Rance Quest uses

Yeah the guy at the Fearless said about something about modifying his cheats though I don't know what he meant by it and didn't reply xD It's this one

For anyone curious that's like me, when you want to organize the long list of skill sets and characters I want to add extra headers and be able to collapse all of the nodes.

For the Party Characters all you need to do is edit the script and add this line in line 22, before the rec.DontSave=true.
CODE:
rec.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse]'
Another Option I like to have is God Mode, aka no health reduction, you can do this in the Party CharStat script starting at line 42-43, before the tec.DontSave=true
This will prevent your characters from taking damage, but it will also allow them to heal up during/after battle if their health pool goes up. Haven't tested it with health modifiers, ie Hp+ items,weapons,armor.
CODE:
if struct.Element[j].Name=='cur hp' then
tec.Active=true
tec.AllowIncrease=true
end
My other snippet is with the charskills list,
Three things you have to do. Add this to the local variable assignments
CODE:
local hed,h
h=0
Then add this between rec.DontSave=true and rec.appendToEntry(memrec). This adds a new header to each skill set, using the assigned character
CODE:
if rec.NumericalValue==568 then
hed = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
h=h+1
hed.setDescription('Chari '..h)
hed.IsGroupHeader=true
hed.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
hed.Collapsed=true
hed.DontSave=true
hed.appendToEntry(memrec)
end
and change the rec.appendToEntry(memrec) to
CODE:
rec.appendToEntry(hed)
Also you can add this if you want to collapse each skill individually.
CODE:
rec.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
One last thing if you want to get extra spicy with the abilties, and not have to refresh them all the time using the Refresh Ability script, just add this piece
CODE:
if tec.NumericalValue>0 then
tec.Active=true
tec.AllowIncrease=true
end
Below this one
CODE:
tec = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
tec.setDescription('cur')
tec.setAddress('+14')
tec.Type=vtDword
tec.DontSave=true
tec.appendToEntry(rec)
Happy hunting out there

Maybe There's someone who's knowledgeable here on cheat engine could continue and add these to the current cheat table? This cheat table also works on the japanese version some of them works

Last edited:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Sometimes there are no written number beside the wiki walkthrough there so not very accurate I've checked because I'm compiling some of those quests by the way Why are some of the quest not available at the Manga Gamer version?
You can just use Strg+F for those entries without the "to unlock" info. They list all the quests that open up in the rewards section of each entry, so a search for #177 gives you every quest related to it. Granted, it's not perfectly convenient, but the info is there and accessible easily enough, so I wouldn't call it inaccurate.
As for the missing quests. Partly because it merges Rance Quest and Magnum, so some of the omitted stuff isn't needed or merged into the Alice Mansion quest menu. The only somewhat meaningful quest that's missing is #120 Cripple Dungeon, and it's anyone's guess why it's left out. It looks like it was just a solo grinding area anyways.

Also, a quick check in the AliceStart.ini (in your game's folder) shows that it runs on "Sys42VM". I'd bet that means version 4.2 of the Alicesoft System 4 engine. Further reading:

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can just use Strg+F for those entries without the "to unlock" info. They list all the quests that open up in the rewards section of each entry, so a search for #177 gives you every quest related to it. Granted, it's not perfectly convenient, but the info is there and accessible easily enough, so I wouldn't call it inaccurate.
As for the missing quests. Partly because it merges Rance Quest and Magnum, so some of the omitted stuff isn't needed or merged into the Alice Mansion quest menu. The only somewhat meaningful quest that's missing is #120 Cripple Dungeon, and it's anyone's guess why it's left out. It looks like it was just a solo grinding area anyways.

Also, a quick check in the AliceStart.ini (in your game's folder) shows that it runs on "Sys42VM". I'd bet that means version 4.2 of the Alicesoft System 4 engine. Further reading:
Strg+F what's that? Is it not Ctrl+F? Know any other wiki where to find all the quest for the Japanese walkthrough? Been playing both my Japanese save and the mangagamer version xD
Oh yeah now I'll try that then Not sure if it will work on Rance 2,3 and 4 tho not sure why they didn't make a cheat table for those while they did make a cheat table for the latest one like Rance 5D,Sengoku Rance,Rance Quest

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Strg+F what's that? Is it not Ctrl+F? Know any other wiki where to find all the quest for the Japanese walkthrough? Been playing both my Japanese save and the mangagamer version xD
Oh yeah now I'll try that then Not sure if it will work on Rance 2,3 and 4 tho not sure why they didn't make a cheat table for those while they did make a cheat table for the latest one like Rance 5D,Sengoku Rance,Rance Quest
Strg is just what german keyboards call the Ctrl key. Forgot to translate it.
As for why there are no cheat tables, no idea. I don't really care for cheats or trainers, so I've got no idea how the scene works or if they even care enough for some H games from the early 90s.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019

Ofc its the number of usable skills we were talking about here, what else? The cheat already give you refill immediately after a combat. And you can even cheat the numble they have in total for one fight, can also do that with one time use skills like target crush by abuse swapping. For brutal attack or kenshin's skill also.
The cheat table seem pretty fine for me. Idk about someone so lazy as to just click some square for each time they open a game, which cost like 4s each time lmao.

And for the game engine, why do you need to know what kind of it for? It work on 4 bytes is all that needed to work for cheat engine isnt it?
Btw anyone with little experience on unity and rpgmaker or any japan games in general can immediately tell that rance 8 has an unique game platform made only for alice soft.

P/s: anyone got problem with elenoa ran? I cant H her, not even one,, she doesnt appear in castle, and her quest ' her reason to live' doesnt appear though i completed things that wiki said: her talk in dungeon with all 3 other of 4 witches.

Reactions: DA22

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
P/s: anyone got problem with elenoa ran? I cant H her, not even one,, she doesnt appear in castle, and her quest ' her reason to live' doesnt appear though i completed things that wiki said: her talk in dungeon with all 3 other of 4 witches.
Not sure that's the right dungeon event. The one that triggers the "Her reason to live" quest is a talk with Rance in the dungeon. Easiest way to check if you really got the right event is to turn on the data log and then check if you have her first dungeon event cleared or not.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Strg is just what german keyboards call the Ctrl key. Forgot to translate it.
As for why there are no cheat tables, no idea. I don't really care for cheats or trainers, so I've got no idea how the scene works or if they even care enough for some H games from the early 90s.
So How did you unlock 176?
Quest #176: The Shepherds' Base
  • Difficulty: 55
  • Reward: 30CP, unlocks
  • Magnum Gauge bonus: Attack Up Set
This is why wiki's walkthrough are always inaccurate xD Just finished the 198 and 176 isn't unlocking for me

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So How did you unlock 176?
Quest #176: The Shepherds' Base
  • Difficulty: 55
  • Reward: 30CP, unlocks
  • Magnum Gauge bonus: Attack Up Set
This is why wiki's walkthrough are always inaccurate xD Just finished the 198 and 176 isn't unlocking for me
You need to have an event with Crane in Malgrid when change an area if I remember right. That event can only happen after you finish the quest before Shepherds base though.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
How do you start a new game? My current save file is undesirable due to my massive screw up, that led to the blue haired girl's death(the one being hunted for their jewels)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do you start a new game? My current save file is undesirable due to my massive screw up, that led to the blue haired girl's death(the one being hunted for their jewels)
You can replay that quest again where she dies with another choice and that should restore her to game. If you really want to reset the game fully to start, on menu screen there is a red button at right bottom called reset. That should do the trick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: da jungler
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes