nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I guess the dungeon event that allows you to recruit Ashikaga?
No, The one when you have all 4 Custom city witches recruited. They talked together. I said that to indicate that i got all character required for the quest as The wiki said the condition for "her reason to live" proc is :"

Quest will not show up until:

• A scene with Ran has taken place while switching rooms in a dungeon (Must have Ran and Rance in your party).
  • Shizuka, Maria & Mill joined your party
  • Cleared "Lion mind" quest.
"
There. And the malgrit event happenned as soon as her joined since i bring her along to check her skills. And lion mind, ofc, who can miss that ? But now the game state indicate that none of those events, that already happenned, has happenned. Its bugged out or something.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I gave it to rance, we had like 10 or so battles already, still 0% though..
That happens in world one if the chars level is too high to get full experience from those battles, then also the item does not level up. Equip it on something else or do a quest where Rance gets still full exp.

For the Ran question, except for a bug indeed, only thing I could think about is that Ran is not a a level where she can be Moruruned. her being at a level where she can be moruruned is also a quest demand if remember right and that might well be 65 or even higher if you went wild on her. :) The Lia quest with the ghost maid has that demand as well and since this is a quest that also leads to sex it likely has a similar requirement.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
her being at a level where she can be moruruned
LMAO no. Stop this. Who do you thing i am? A fking retard? I know well about requirement and things related. Ran is lv35 for ages, i already back up the old save and have moved to world 2 since last 2 weeks. Only tried to ask now cause people seem to know things here and i wonder anyone got the same problem. And she hasnt H-ed with rance. ZERO time H-ed. I repeat, ZERO time.
So its can only considered as bug, i suppose. Maybe because after the Events, i choose to excape from the green gate, and the quest count as "Abandoned", so the events triggered but doesnt get recorded. Thats the only reason i can think of for this situation, if nobody get the same problem as mine.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LMAO no. Stop this. Who do you thing i am? A fking retard? I know well about requirement and things related. Ran is lv35 for ages, i already back up the old save and have moved to world 2 since last 2 weeks. Only tried to ask now cause people seem to know things here and i wonder anyone got the same problem. And she hasnt H-ed with rance. ZERO time H-ed. I repeat, ZERO time.
So its can only considered as bug, i suppose. Maybe because after the Events, i choose to excape from the green gate, and the quest count as "Abandoned", so the events triggered but doesnt get recorded. Thats the only reason i can think of for this situation, if nobody get the same problem as mine.
Yeah then it does sound like a bug unfortunately, since there are no other secret requirements for it and it fired easily for me and as far as I know I heard nobody about the same thing. Fact you abandoned quest does mean that it would mean you had not fulfilled reqirement that time, but the event should fire then again another time you do a quest or visit malgrid with ran and change areas and then do complete the quest. If that did not happen you likely had a bug.

Reactions: DaoDinhKien

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That happens in world one if the chars level is too high to get full experience from those battles, then also the item does not level up. Equip it on something else or do a quest where Rance gets still full exp.

For the Ran question, except for a bug indeed, only thing I could think about is that Ran is not a a level where she can be Moruruned. her being at a level where she can be moruruned is also a quest demand if remember right and that might well be 65 or even higher if you went wild on her. :) The Lia quest with the ghost maid has that demand as well and since this is a quest that also leads to sex it likely has a similar requirement.
Just wanna ask Do the Improve fortune stack? I was planning on bring tomato and other characters with the same effect to improve the chances for getting better equipments so do those things stack on their skill like will it increase the quality of the item?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just wanna ask Do the Improve fortune stack? I was planning on bring tomato and other characters with the same effect to improve the chances for getting better equipments so do those things stack on their skill like will it increase the quality of the item?
Not sure, I think answer is no considering how it works, but if you want to be sure check the wiki item page section about drops or faq. Some people did write out the formulas for things like that in pretty great detail, but I do not like myself to go to deep into every mechanic and have some fun instead of work. :) I do advise you though to make sure you can open the last chest and have room for item in inventory if is near to the quest end marker, that one does seem to have a higher chance of a good item.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
But now the game state indicate that none of those events, that already happenned, has happenned. Its bugged out or something.
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what's going on, but there is something you might want to try. I had an issue with Kapalla where her second dungeon event would just not trigger. I tried several levels of Malgrid, easily 5-6 runs and it just wouldn't pop up. So, I did a normal mission with her (Dragon Slayer, since it's long and has no map-to-map events of its own) and guess what? At the last map transition, the event finally popped up.
I guess there might be an issue with the mechanic that triggers the dungeon events in Malgrid. Maybe the piece of code that blocks you from cheesing all events at once by just going back and forth between two map nodes to trigger events starts to go crazy and blocks the events there altogether. So, maybe give it a try with any long, non-Malgrid mission like Dragon Slayer. It worked to fix the issue for me.

only thing I could think about is that Ran is not a a level where she can be Moruruned.
Afraid that's not related. Crook and Kibako used to be fairly high-leveled in my walkthroughs, and I'd still get their respective morurun quests even if I couldn't possibly do them. At one point, the game gave me Crook's "Punishing..." quest while demanding that she needs to be level 105. :LOL: In other words, the game doesn't check for that. It just calculates the level you need (to have sex with that character) and straight up gives you the mission with that number. It definitely doesn't block the mission from showing up just because you can't actually complete it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nobitand9 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From an item in Quest 88, and yes.

If anyone could elaborate on the scene in question it would be really appreciated.
Yeah. It is a part of the way the other bishop try to finish of Crook becoming a threat to them from becoming the Pope and if you do not save her she dies because of it. Unfortunately that scene of the earlier parts of the gangbang can not be avoided, all you can do is fast forward through it and if do save her have the satisfaction Rance kills each and everyone of those choirboys.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Great game, now just need to wait for R-9 and R-X. Time to sleep for another decades before it get released again.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Not sure, I think answer is no considering how it works, but if you want to be sure check the wiki item page section about drops or faq. Some people did write out the formulas for things like that in pretty great detail, but I do not like myself to go to deep into every mechanic and have some fun instead of work. :) I do advise you though to make sure you can open the last chest and have room for item in inventory if is near to the quest end marker, that one does seem to have a higher chance of a good item.
It doesnt. I tested out plenty of time and the item's quality is still random as hell. A chest may give a S-tier absorb item when i only have one char, but when i tried 5 char with that trait, it give a B-tier LMAO.

Reactions: DA22

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Tomato doesn't have "Improved Fortune", so it couldn't stack anyways. However, bringing her means you'll get more chests (if you have her white skill "Liked by Treasure Chests") and, if you equip one of her three special skills, get more items of the selected kind. If you want to farm special items to absorb, it's definitely not a bad idea to bring someone like Copandon (more money + Improved Fortune) and Tomato. Full greed team would probably also include Merrim so you won't have to pay for item identification at the end of the run.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Tomato doesn't have "Improved Fortune", so it couldn't stack anyways. However, bringing her means you'll get more chests (if you have her white skill "Liked by Treasure Chests") and, if you equip one of her three special skills, get more items of the selected kind. If you want to farm special items to absorb, it's definitely not a bad idea to bring someone like Copandon (more money + Improved Fortune) and Tomato. Full greed team would probably also include Merrim so you won't have to pay for item identification at the end of the run.
Good answer. Additionally, If you want your items like weapon or armor to get higher rank,which can be max +3 for your achivement, lvl up and the red mob encounters, dont bring merim. the bonus achivement wont work on identified item.

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what's going on, but there is something you might want to try. I had an issue with Kapalla where her second dungeon event would just not trigger. I tried several levels of Malgrid, easily 5-6 runs and it just wouldn't pop up. So, I did a normal mission with her (Dragon Slayer, since it's long and has no map-to-map events of its own) and guess what? At the last map transition, the event finally popped up.
I guess there might be an issue with the mechanic that triggers the dungeon events in Malgrid. Maybe the piece of code that blocks you from cheesing all events at once by just going back and forth between two map nodes to trigger events starts to go crazy and blocks the events there altogether. So, maybe give it a try with any long, non-Malgrid mission like Dragon Slayer. It worked to fix the issue for me.
Worked. thanks you!

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes