DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How about the rumors? I haven't been getting alot i tried going to Malgrid because It usually appears there but no luck where do you usually get the rumors for Crane? Or Is it just random?
It is kinda random, some are hidden behind having done certain quests already and they can be stopped by having another scene that takes precedence for whatever reason. A few are Malgrid exclusive I think about chars you can find in Malgrid, others are likely able to happen in any quest where you can move more than one area.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It is kinda random, some are hidden behind having done certain quests already and they can be stopped by having another scene that takes precedence for whatever reason. A few are Malgrid exclusive I think about chars you can find in Malgrid, others are likely able to happen in any quest where you can move more than one area.
I've trying to find the Rumor about Maria,Kuma and the girl that's obsessed on Kuma know where to find those rumors?

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I noticed that Sachiko whom I equipped with rabbit stew(+300 health) absorb the said item after she got her first morurun does that mean if I equipped anybody with an item, say, for an example forbidden talent(+5 level cap) it will also be incorporate with her despite that it had already used its function beforehand?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I noticed that Sachiko whom I equipped with rabbit stew(+300 health) absorb the said item after she got her first morurun does that mean if I equipped anybody with an item, say, for an example forbidden talent(+5 level cap) it will also be incorporate with her despite that it had already used its function beforehand?
Forbidden Talents and the Skill Again drink work immediately. The moment you give it to a girl, she'll have her level cap raised or her skills reset, and you can immediately remove the item again without losing the effect. So, for example, if you want to raise someone's level cap by 10, you can just give them 2 Weak Forbidden Talkents in a row, remove the last one and the new level cap will stay.
Absorbed items are only those items that affect the stats (Attack, Defense, Resilience, etc.). As you know, to absorb those, you need to morurun the girl. Keep in mind that each character can only absorb 5 items in total, and that lower ranked items can be replaced by higher tier items. For example, say Sachiko already has 5 items and one of them is an A rank Protective God. Your next morurun can replace that if you give her an S rank item, like a Defense Up Set. For your lategame, when some girls will already have 5 S rank items, you can use the Alice Mansion quest to change absorbed items through a menu (equip the item you want to add then and the quest will let you chose which of the old ones to replace).
Lastly, not sure if you know, but Rance absorbs his item in a unique way: He gets a random map-to-map event, so if you want to improve his stats, just give him what you think is best and keep playing. Best items, like for most characters are Resilience (until you're over 20 and enemies can't stun you as easily anymore) and Stun.

I've trying to find the Rumor about Maria,Kuma and the girl that's obsessed on Kuma know where to find those rumors?
There is no pre-determined place for those events. If you do quests and farm the dungeon, they'll show up sooner or later. Just make sure to bring Crane along and it'll only be a matter of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh I see by the way at what part do you grind for weapons again like Prussian and Hero's Sword?
Malgrid + levels above 10, bishops trap and Shephadr's base are not bad or even Dragon Summit if you would know answers to all quizz questions, I do not and hate it if lose a great item there. :p

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Malgrid + levels above 10, bishops trap and Shephadr's base are not bad or even Dragon Summit if you would know answers to all quizz questions, I do not and hate it if lose a great item there. :p
Shepherd's Base is where I'm currently grinding tho xD Just for the Magnum Bonus sometimes It gives a nice weapon there xD Oh I haven't unlocked the Dragon Summit yet but I'll try there still stuck on World 1 Because I restarted the whole game trying to get all the Rumors and Characters 100% Also I'm fine with the spoilers on what the answers on the Dragon Summit because I played those at the japanese version xD

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Forbidden Talents and the Skill Again drink work immediately. The moment you give it to a girl, she'll have her level cap raised or her skills reset, and you can immediately remove the item again without losing the effect. So, for example, if you want to raise someone's level cap by 10, you can just give them 2 Weak Forbidden Talkents in a row, remove the last one and the new level cap will stay.
Absorbed items are only those items that affect the stats (Attack, Defense, Resilience, etc.). As you know, to absorb those, you need to morurun the girl. Keep in mind that each character can only absorb 5 items in total, and that lower ranked items can be replaced by higher tier items. For example, say Sachiko already has 5 items and one of them is an A rank Protective God. Your next morurun can replace that if you give her an S rank item, like a Defense Up Set. For your lategame, when some girls will already have 5 S rank items, you can use the Alice Mansion quest to change absorbed items through a menu (equip the item you want to add then and the quest will let you chose which of the old ones to replace).
Lastly, not sure if you know, but Rance absorbs his item in a unique way: He gets a random map-to-map event, so if you want to improve his stats, just give him what you think is best and keep playing. Best items, like for most characters are Resilience (until you're over 20 and enemies can't stun you as easily anymore) and Stun.

There is no pre-determined place for those events. If you do quests and farm the dungeon, they'll show up sooner or later. Just make sure to bring Crane along and it'll only be a matter of time.
Eh? Ok, so stats only. As everyone is already have a general idea, every time Rance morurun someone the required level to do it with a character again increases and the curse regress a bit of their level instead of repeating back from level 1. But how about this, with the help of skill fix after experiencing their second morurun, you immediately go to Alice and change your desired character back to level 1. Their skills retain and you get back to lvl 1, Will that work?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Eh? Ok, so stats only. As everyone is already have a general idea, every time Rance morurun someone the required level to do it with a character again increases and the curse regress a bit of their level instead of repeating back from level 1. But how about this, with the help of skill fix after experiencing their second morurun, you immediately go to Alice and change your desired character back to level 1. Their skills retain and you get back to lvl 1, Will that work?
No. If you reset a character to level 1, they completely revert to how they were at level one. That means they'll have 1 skill point and all their learned skills will be forgotten. Just like with the levels you lose after morurun'ing a character, they will gain experience faster than normal, but no, just to be clear, they won't keep their skills or their skill points if you change them to level 1.
Might as well add: Since I'm an impatient idiot, I reset Atago by accident to level 1 once because I kept clicking through the text too carelessly. What happened was that she lost that one use of Dancer you get from the 2nd lotion quest. There's no way to fix that, so be careful with characters that get skills or skill uses from story-missions.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
By the way Just wanna ask Is there a rumor about how to recruit Rizna or you just get her through 135? I'm curious to know if there is might've missed one rumors If I got her first

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
By the way Just wanna ask Is there a rumor about how to recruit Rizna or you just get her through 135? I'm curious to know if there is might've missed one rumors If I got her first
crane_spoilers.jpg
If you do the Alice Mansion quest, you can turn on spoilers to see what each event is about. As you can see, Crane has no events related to Rizna.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1133376
If you do the Alice Mansion quest, you can turn on spoilers to see what each event is about. As you can see, Crane has no events related to Rizna.
I see that's good then xD I thought i missed something out by the way is there any way to reset her rumors if you missed them? Like when you go to the world or something can you still get the rumor? Or Do you have to restart all over again? Or can you like reset those at Alice's mansion?

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
No. If you reset a character to level 1, they completely revert to how they were at level one. That means they'll have 1 skill point and all their learned skills will be forgotten. Just like with the levels you lose after morurun'ing a character, they will gain experience faster than normal, but no, just to be clear, they won't keep their skills or their skill points if you change them to level 1.
Might as well add: Since I'm an impatient idiot, I reset Atago by accident to level 1 once because I kept clicking through the text too carelessly. What happened was that she lost that one use of Dancer you get from the 2nd lotion quest. There's no way to fix that, so be careful with characters that get skills or skill uses from story-missions.
Welp I'm out of ideas, and here, I thought I could use the system. Hah.. Thanks for the info. Glad I didn't proceed to that plan and consulted here first.

Also I'm a bit low of gold, where do you cash some in? And about the resilience thing, should I fill up the skill for it or just as you have recommended consuming the special items? And holy cr@p the forbidden talent increases its price exponentially!

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I see that's good then xD I thought i missed something out by the way is there any way to reset her rumors if you missed them? Like when you go to the world or something can you still get the rumor? Or Do you have to restart all over again? Or can you like reset those at Alice's mansion?
You can't really miss her rumors, as there is nothing that would lock you out of getting them. They all trigger randomly, so you can get them all if you just keep her in your party. You don't need to get them in the right order or anything like that. Advancing worlds would reset all character's event, so you will have to do them all over again if you're looking for perfection. You don't have to tho, since you can't recruit any girl twice, the only Crane rumors you might want in world 2 are for the Gem Lady and for the Shepherd's Base. Lastly, no, you can't reset the rumors with the Alice Mansion quest.

Welp I'm out of ideas, and here, I thought I could use the system. Hah.. Thanks for the info. Glad I didn't proceed to that plan and consulted here first.

Also I'm a bit low of gold, where do you cash some in? And about the resilience thing, should I fill up the skill for it or just as you have recommended consuming the special items? And holy cr@p the forbidden talent increases its price exponentially!
Bringing Copandon along is probably the easiest way to make money, with her skill that doubles the gold you get. Once you've unlocked Malgrid X, farming gold will become a good deal faster too, since that place has randomly spawning gold farming rooms. So, I wouldn't bother with gold too much until you have that dungeon quest unlocked. Once you're that far into the game, Forbidden Talents will start to drop a lot from chests and red orb battles too, so you won't any longer need to spend money on those.
For Resilience, you might want to start spending skill points on the skills for stats in general once you're past level 150 or so. At level 80 you get the tier 5 attacks for your fighters (Melee 5, Thrust 5, etc.) which cost a fair bit of SP and saving your points for the best attacks in the game makes sense. I think the best use of the absorb items is to fix the most glaring weaknesses of your girls early on. So, if they have poor accuracy and never manage to hit anything, an Accuracy Up Set seems more useful that anything else. HP matters for your healers, since it affects both their survivability and their skills, and Speed is generally very good to have, not just on rangers. You get a headstart with most fights if your speed is above 70 until late in the game. Stun will make your life a lot easier and is something you want to consider for those characters that are already great, like Rance, or those who have multiple, rather weak attacks, like Rizna with her Wild Dance. Their own attacks will hit harder on stunned enemies and they will be more useful if they can neutralize their target whenever they can't kill them outright.
The general strat I build my characters for is a fast, high damage, stun-proof party that kills the enemies quickly before they can act much. That means you take little to no damage per battle , so you won't need a constant guard or healer in your group. That, in turn, allows you to use more damage dealers instead. It makes the fights as short as possible, so you get as much as you can out of your time with the game.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can't really miss her rumors, as there is nothing that would lock you out of getting them. They all trigger randomly, so you can get them all if you just keep her in your party. You don't need to get them in the right order or anything like that. Advancing worlds would reset all character's event, so you will have to do them all over again if you're looking for perfection. You don't have to tho, since you can't recruit any girl twice, the only Crane rumors you might want in world 2 are for the Gem Lady and for the Shepherd's Base. Lastly, no, you can't reset the rumors with the Alice Mansion quest.

Bringing Copandon along is probably the easiest way to make money, with her skill that doubles the gold you get. Once you've unlocked Malgrid X, farming gold will become a good deal faster too, since that place has randomly spawning gold farming rooms. So, I wouldn't bother with gold too much until you have that dungeon quest unlocked. Once you're that far into the game, Forbidden Talents will start to drop a lot from chests and red orb battles too, so you won't any longer need to spend money on those.
For Resilience, you might want to start spending skill points on the skills for stats in general once you're past level 150 or so. At level 80 you get the tier 5 attacks for your fighters (Melee 5, Thrust 5, etc.) which cost a fair bit of SP and saving your points for the best attacks in the game makes sense. I think the best use of the absorb items is to fix the most glaring weaknesses of your girls early on. So, if they have poor accuracy and never manage to hit anything, an Accuracy Up Set seems more useful that anything else. HP matters for your healers, since it affects both their survivability and their skills, and Speed is generally very good to have, not just on rangers. You get a headstart with most fights if your speed is above 70 until late in the game. Stun will make your life a lot easier and is something you want to consider for those characters that are already great, like Rance, or those who have multiple, rather weak attacks, like Rizna with her Wild Dance. Their own attacks will hit harder on stunned enemies and they will be more useful if they can neutralize their target whenever they can't kill them outright.
The general strat I build my characters for is a fast, high damage, stun-proof party that kills the enemies quickly before they can act much. That means you take little to no damage per battle , so you won't need a constant guard or healer in your group. That, in turn, allows you to use more damage dealers instead. It makes the fights as short as possible, so you get as much as you can out of your time with the game.
No I did miss noir's rumor oh by the way In world 2 will i have to recruit every character again? Or will they stay in my party? And Do characters events and rumor even triggger when they're already recruited?

Last edited:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
No I did miss noir's rumor oh by the way In world 2 will i have to recruit every character again? Or will they stay in my party? And Do characters events and rumor even triggger when they're already recruited?
At least in world 2 and 3, you can still get Noir's rumor even if you have her recruited already. Should also work for world 1, but I wouldn't know from experience. Advance Worlds lets you keep all the characters you have. All of Crane's rumors still trigger in world 2 and onward, but you won't get the recruitment events for Kuma, Maria, etc. again when they're already part of your group.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I'm confused with the stats a bit, my Alkanese has more than 200 accuracy but she misses sometimes. What's the point of it having % if it still doesn't work as its intended to, does that also mean having critical exceeding 100% still won't always crit and other stats will be left by luck?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
At least in world 2 and 3, you can still get Noir's rumor even if you have her recruited already. Should also work for world 1, but I wouldn't know from experience. Advance Worlds lets you keep all the characters you have. All of Crane's rumors still trigger in world 2 and onward, but you won't get the recruitment events for Kuma, Maria, etc. again when they're already part of your group.
So I have to get the rumors first before I recruit them is that it? On Noir's rumor on world 2 It's random on a dungeon right?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I'm confused with the stats a bit, my Alkanese has more than 200 accuracy but she misses sometimes. What's the point of it having % if it still doesn't work as its intended to, does that also mean having critical exceeding 100% still won't always crit and other stats will be left by luck?
I guess Alkanese is using a hammer? The thing about those is that they're unique in that they will always have a miss chance of 25% added to them, even if you have 200 accuracy. I guess the devs wanted to offset the power of hammers, f.i. by stunning every enemy on the battlefield at once with the risk of missing occasionally. For what it's worth, all other weapons work straight forward as you expect them to, so max accuracy on a sword user will mean they won't ever miss. Unless they're attacking a flying enemy, heh.

So I have to get the rumors first before I recruit them is that it? On Noir's rumor on world 2 It's random on a dungeon right?
Noir's rumor is just like any other one of Crane's rumors, random. Since you can recruit Noir during one of Lia's missions with or without the rumor, it's definitely more likely that the rumors are just meant to tell you what to do and they're not technically necessary to recruit the girls.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes