Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I guess Alkanese is using a hammer? The thing about those is that they're unique in that they will always have a miss chance of 25% added to them, even if you have 200 accuracy. I guess the devs wanted to offset the power of hammers, f.i. by stunning every enemy on the battlefield at once with the risk of missing occasionally. For what it's worth, all other weapons work straight forward as you expect them to, so max accuracy on a sword user will mean they won't ever miss. Unless they're attacking a flying enemy, heh.

Noir's rumor is just like any other one of Crane's rumors, random. Since you can recruit Noir during one of Lia's missions with or without the rumor, it's definitely more likely that the rumors are just meant to tell you what to do and they're not technically necessary to recruit the girls.
I see I don't quite get why Noir Rumor would appear when She's already recruited but that's convenient xD yeah But I just want to get all those So i don't miss out on any events on the game xD

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I guess Alkanese is using a hammer? The thing about those is that they're unique in that they will always have a miss chance of 25% added to them, even if you have 200 accuracy. I guess the devs wanted to offset the power of hammers, f.i. by stunning every enemy on the battlefield at once with the risk of missing occasionally. For what it's worth, all other weapons work straight forward as you expect them to, so max accuracy on a sword user will mean they won't ever miss. Unless they're attacking a flying enemy, heh.
Kinda stupidly lame to have that despite going off the charts to secure a hit.

Just finished the quest 72 and if I didn't knew anything about the the game's character I would have effectively bawled my eyes out. But damn was that hot, death through H

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Should I morurun everyone whenever I have the chance or wait 'til I have reach their max level?
It will save you a good chunk of money on Forbidden Talents if you 'run them when they're at max level, because it will raise their level cap by 10. The only times I'd sex them as soon as possible is when you need them to absorb an item and get a little stronger for a particular quest, but in the absence of any pressing reason, it definitely is smarter to wait and benefit from the free level cap raise.

Reactions: da jungler

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It will save you a good chunk of money on Forbidden Talents if you 'run them when they're at max level, because it will raise their level cap by 10. The only times I'd sex them as soon as possible is when you need them to absorb an item and get a little stronger for a particular quest, but in the absence of any pressing reason, it definitely is smarter to wait and benefit from the free level cap raise.
I forgot to ask What does Magic Defense stands for in the game? I've been planning on getting the Decapitation Blade How do you get for kanami anyways?

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
It will save you a good chunk of money on Forbidden Talents
The fuck are you talking about? At some point that shit starts to drop so frequently, you might as well just donate them (the smaller +5 ones). Forbidden talent is only relevant early on. Then just morurun whoever when you feel like it. Max. levels don't exist for anyone.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
The fuck are you talking about? At some point that shit starts to drop so frequently, you might as well just donate them (the smaller +5 ones). Forbidden talent is only relevant early on. Then just morurun whoever when you feel like it. Max. levels don't exist for anyone.
No idea what the fucking hell you're reading into my post. "Max. levels don't exists for anyone", jesus christ, take your meds. I never said anything like that. There's plenty of reasons not to 'run a character right away. Story-missions that require the girl to be morurun-able would be one, waiting for a decent item to absorb would be another, simply not wanting to risk a misclick with the menu in the Alice Mansion quest a third. Always better to let them gain at least passive exp than to just push the 'run level up by 10 when you don't want to do that yet. I, for one, let a good deal of the girls reach 80 before I even decided which special items made the most sense to settle on and I really doubt it'd be all that different for most people. Not sure if you're trying to act like you're the patron saint of having it all figured out, or w/e, but miss me with that shit and that tone.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
So I finally morurun someone after getting S item for them to absorbed(the uesegi trio, 2 atttack and 1 magic set) and I can't help but be disappointed to what you claim... Well not really, just not how you exactly said it would, it only raised 3 levels to them...

Also at the shop I bought some A and B absorbable items, now its all empty. Anyway for it to replenish?

Edit: Nevermind, it replenish by bit through every 25th donation

Last edited:

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
Quest #186: Erotech Hermit
Wikifandom said:

There are some small unique failure scenes you can see here if you choose specific (wrong) girls for each trial and fail.

• In the first trial, Shizuka has a failure scene.
  • In the second trial, Shizuka, Kenshin, Alkanese, Kibako, and Biscuitta have unique failure scenes.
  • In the third trial, Shizuka has a faliure scene.
How do we get the first event with Shizuka, second event with Kenshin or Kibako?? Had anyone tried those events?

Fanta

Oct 13, 2017
I want to ask something .. i triggered the shizuka green event with rance in my team, after that i can't find the green event again .. is that not recoverable? Is that mean i can't recruit shizuka unless i restart the game?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes