Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
What characters and how do you get the mercy strike skill? I can't seem to find it on any of mine yet and I kind of need it for capturing.

Edit: nevermind I found it. You need to level short sword to unlock.

Last edited:

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
How can I start world 2 and world 3 ? ( I finished all of the main quests )
I think you have to beat the quest about the hanni dark lord (not a main quest) which appear after you beat two other quest about beating hell dark lords, or something (been a while).
Though, I may be wrong. Go look on the pedia^^.

Reactions: Dark_Rance

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone have the lastest update?
I could be wrong here, but I don't think there is any updates for the game as it is "completed". AliceSoft would have any fixes for the game but at a cost and the chances of them turning up here are slim

mewo17

Jan 29, 2018
I could be wrong here, but I don't think there is any updates for the game as it is "completed". AliceSoft would have any fixes for the game but at a cost and the chances of them turning up here are slim
Actually, MangaGamer released two patches for the game to fix up some bugs but I haven't seen them shared anywhere.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The previous update was shared, but no one shared the latest update(1.002) to my knowledge.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Actually, MangaGamer released two patches for the game to fix up some bugs but I haven't seen them shared anywhere.
Long ago I downloaded Sengoku Rance from a site called "ErogeGames.com". Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Eroge Download". It used to be safe, but it's years since I've been on it so be careful out there. ;)

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I come back to this thread every month to ask for the full gallery/save. This is the third month does anyone have it?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Am I retarded or do the posted cheat tables not work?
I open cheat engine, set rance as the process, open the cheat table, it says that it loaded, but then I can't see it?!
(Using CE7.2)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am I retarded or do the posted cheat tables not work?
I open cheat engine, set rance as the process, open the cheat table, it says that it loaded, but then I can't see it?!
(Using CE7.2)
Likely there is an issue of differing version of game and table. There have been two updates if I remember right of the game of which at least one never was uploaded here, so your table might well be for the wrong version.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Likely there is an issue of differing version of game and table. There have been two updates if I remember right of the game of which at least one never was uploaded here, so your table might well be for the wrong version.
Thanks for the suggestion, I was so worried about the CE ver being right that I didn't even think of that.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes