hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
Hope it's enough
But I cant replay some CG, not sure it's bugs or something
tyvm

Thanks mate. What folder should I put this in?
took me a bit but got it in the end, dunno if its a language difference but im assuming you have the same problem as me.

in the rance folder click the yellow folder thats OpenSaveFolder

then in SaveData there are lots of ASD files named random characters

you want to right click one of them and open with notepad or something similar, then do the same as the one you downloaded above

look at the first line of the one you downloaded it should read PSR then some random shit, open all the ones in your save file and look for one that starts the same like PSR --- (mine was called ‚b‚fƒ‚[ƒh )

then rename the ASD you downloaded above to the name of the one in your rance folder (again i had to rename it to ‚b‚fƒ‚[ƒh

then put it in yourrance save data file replacing your old one of the same name and load up the game and click cg's

hope that helps might be confusing and probs a better way to do it but thats what i did

Reactions: DaoDinhKien

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a NG++ save at the start of playthrough 3? I only really want to do a single playthrough, but I want to do all of the quests that are locked behind NG++

Reactions: R94

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I have. Back when I originally learned what it meant. A hentai I owned had a long explanation of anime culture attached to it. Like why their hair colors are so strange and varied, etc. The 'idiot hair' was part of that. Pretty sure the hentai was la blue girl.
Name of that, pretty please?
For research purposes

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Still on world 1, basically finished everything and ready to move on to world 2, but didn't feel like it. So I've been doing some Malgrid every once in a while. It's all been fun and games, until...

>Floor 100: Crazy King×5
>whole group gets basically instaBTFO
>Rance accidentally survives the initial wave
>BRUTAL ATTACK them all!
>they take barely a scratch
>I die

I'm not really supposed to win this, am I?

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Is it better to wait til the character is max level before H'ing them/using the Morurun curse?

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Is it better to wait til the character is max level before H'ing them/using the Morurun curse?
Technically yes as you get a free +3 max level cap when you H'ing them when they have reached their cap.
But the grind is so long that apart from character that have a lvl cap of 35-42 it's really not worth the hassle. At some point, the item to raise your lvl cap by 5 appears often so go for it.

Reactions: Dan123

trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
i see "animated" tag here but i also heard that there is no animated sex scenes in any rance game
so i wonder what this tag refers to
are there any animated sex scenes?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
i see "animated" tag here but i also heard that there is no animated sex scenes in any rance game
so i wonder what this tag refers to
are there any animated sex scenes?
There aren't animated sex scenes, but being an RPG with 3D models, there are animations.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Can someone gimme a quick Rance Quest magnum 100% save. Just finished the game and I'm missing several CGs as expected

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes