nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what's going on, but there is something you might want to try. I had an issue with Kapalla where her second dungeon event would just not trigger. I tried several levels of Malgrid, easily 5-6 runs and it just wouldn't pop up. So, I did a normal mission with her (Dragon Slayer, since it's long and has no map-to-map events of its own) and guess what? At the last map transition, the event finally popped up.
I guess there might be an issue with the mechanic that triggers the dungeon events in Malgrid. Maybe the piece of code that blocks you from cheesing all events at once by just going back and forth between two map nodes to trigger events starts to go crazy and blocks the events there altogether. So, maybe give it a try with any long, non-Malgrid mission like Dragon Slayer. It worked to fix the issue for me.
Worked. thanks you!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: N1ckFury

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Tomato doesn't have "Improved Fortune", so it couldn't stack anyways. However, bringing her means you'll get more chests (if you have her white skill "Liked by Treasure Chests") and, if you equip one of her three special skills, get more items of the selected kind. If you want to farm special items to absorb, it's definitely not a bad idea to bring someone like Copandon (more money + Improved Fortune) and Tomato. Full greed team would probably also include Merrim so you won't have to pay for item identification at the end of the run.
Ah no I mean do the skill Liked by Treasure Chests stack? I forgot the name of her skill xD I was planning On Bringing Tomato,Merim,And Arlcoate on a Shepherd's run for a better chances of equipments there Wait Doesn't picking the Improve Fortune affects the contents of a treasure? Or is that not it?

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Ah no I mean do the skill Liked by Treasure Chests stack? I forgot the name of her skill xD I was planning On Bringing Tomato,Merim,And Arlcoate on a Shepherd's run for a better chances of equipments there Wait Doesn't picking the Improve Fortune affects the contents of a treasure? Or is that not it?
No idea if they actually stack, but to be on the safe side, I wouldn't recommend to delete one of them to free up a skill slot. Improved Fortune does exactly what you think it does, it boosts the chances that you'll get better items from chests. Like nobitand9 said tho, it's not particularly obvious since you can still get a lot of low tier items.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No idea if they actually stack, but to be on the safe side, I wouldn't recommend to delete one of them to free up a skill slot. Improved Fortune does exactly what you think it does, it boosts the chances that you'll get better items from chests. Like nobitand9 said tho, it's not particularly obvious since you can still get a lot of low tier items.
I see It would be great if someone were to confirm this maybe it does stack? Why not? I did try to delete it because I can't add a Chest opening on Crook Anyways Is it possible to Increase the rank of Chest opening on crook's skill? I did a backup on it in case I deleted the skill and yeah It didn't come back

Last edited:

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
I see It would be great if someone were to confirm this maybe it does stack? Why not? I did try to delete it because I can't add a Chest opening on Crook Anyways Is it possible to Increase the rank of Chest opening on crook's skill? I did a backup on it in case I deleted the skill and yeah It didn't come back
Nah, Crook is unfortunately weird like that. Even in world 3, you can't improve her Chest Opening, Trap Evasion or 1-star Brawling Knowledge.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nah, Crook is unfortunately weird like that. Even in world 3, you can't improve her Chest Opening, Trap Evasion or 1-star Brawling Knowledge.
Ah that's too bad I wondered why they did this? you can't even increase the rank of her skills looks like It's only for One time use skills only

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No other way to know but test it out yourself. I doubt it will, cause its too ... Well, balance breaker.
What about the Treasure dango then? Do i need to donate first for it to appear or just have the skill that tomato has?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What about the Treasure dango then? Do i need to donate first for it to appear or just have the skill that tomato has?
Without donations, it's likelihood to appear becomes even lower. Having Tomato increases the appearance of it also by a certain factor, whether you have the donations or not (better when you have them). Without looking whether someone did a extensive calculation on the wiki for exact figures I would suspect chances even with Tomato alone of it appearing would be pretty bad and occurrence very very low, considering you can have Tomato pretty early in game and in new worlds even from start and first sighting I had in my games of it were on the whole later in game when already progressed quite a way in the magnum part of the quests.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Without donations, it's likelihood to appear becomes even lower. Having Tomato increases the appearance of it also by a certain factor, whether you have the donations or not (better when you have them). Without looking whether someone did a extensive calculation on the wiki for exact figures I would suspect chances even with Tomato alone of it appearing would be pretty bad and occurrence very very low, considering you can have Tomato pretty early in game and in new worlds even from start and first sighting I had in my games of it were on the whole later in game when already progressed quite a way in the magnum part of the quests.
I see thanks I'll try donating more then xD By the way Is there any other special weapon in the shop? Like when you donate a random amount the sengoku armor appears is there a weapon like that in the shop?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see thanks I'll try donating more then xD By the way Is there any other special weapon in the shop? Like when you donate a random amount the sengoku armor appears is there a weapon like that in the shop?
Not a really good one like the armor which is bascally best armor for a fighter outside of some of the special items. The pink dagger is one for example and there may be a few others , though that one sucks balls. :p

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Not a really good one like the armor which is bascally best armor for a fighter outside of some of the special items. The pink dagger is one for example and there may be a few others , though that one sucks balls. :p
I see so the best way to get em is through the dungeon huh?

Reactions: DA22

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes and it is the only way for them to drop with certain things like body boost or talent or talentR. Never saw that on a store item.
Oh I see by the way What's the difference between Talent and TalentR?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh I see by the way What's the difference between Talent and TalentR?
One is max growth of 1000% and other max growth of 5000%. Mechanics are same further, so just means final effect can be 5 times bigger on a TalentR item.

Reactions: N1ckFury

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
One is max growth of 1000% and other max growth of 5000%. Mechanics are same further, so just means final effect can be 5 times bigger on a TalentR item.
Oh I see the increase is only the percentage of the weapons and armors right? It's almost rare to find those too

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh I see the increase is only the percentage of the weapons and armors right? It's almost rare to find those too
Every 100% it is a certain number yes, where above a certain item class it can be higher every 100% the talent goes up.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Every 100% it is a certain number yes, where above a certain item class it can be higher every 100% the talent goes up.
How about the rumors? I haven't been getting alot i tried going to Malgrid because It usually appears there but no luck where do you usually get the rumors for Crane? Or Is it just random?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes