Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Actually from what heard the Remake of 2 has two modes. One with a new script and one with the old script and therefore what we have have is the translation of the old script but in the new engine.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, they confirmed they will finish the series.
ah ok i know what you mean now... need some water to straight my brain..
what im downloaded was japanese version.. and i didn know single word except yes and no :ROFLMAO:

hope early next year we got the translation!

Last edited:

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Im playing rance 7 and i enabled the full screen but there are this Giant black bars on the right and left of the screen... Is there a way to remove the black borders on the full screen and actually play full screen? :unsure:

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Im playing rance 7 and i enabled the full screen but there are this Giant black bars on the right and left of the screen... Is there a way to remove the black borders on the full screen and actually play full screen? :unsure:
It's normal if you use 16:9 monitor. The game resolution is 800x600. It was meant for 4:3 monitors. If you want it to fill the whole screen on 16:9 aspect ratio it will stretch and will probably look very bad.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019
Hi, can we play at Rance 7 without play others ?
Yes you can. Sengoku Rance was the starting point for most of the English Rance fanbase. The game is stand-alone enough that it doesn't require you to have played the previous games. You'll just miss some references for a few of the recurring characters , but it's no-where near enough to be lost on what's going on with the story .

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
Yes you can. Sengoku Rance was the starting point for most of the English Rance fanbase. The game is stand-alone enough that it doesn't require you to have played the previous games. You'll just miss some references for a few of the recurring characters , but it's no-where near enough to be lost on what's going on with the story .
Thanks for your response. I will download directly

Slarius

Nov 12, 2017
Outside of completing a 5-star run for additional NG+ points, I've 100%'ed Sengoku Rance on Mangagamer's 1.07 version and here is my save.

This contains:
-Everything in the post game report complete minus 5-star run.
-100% CGs unlocked including variations (only in the Mangagamer version)
-All New Game+ bonuses unlocked.
-Various saves near the end of each route.

If you're not good at this game but want to experience all the content, I recommend playing NG+ with the Takeda and/or One-Eyed House bonus and abusing the permit items that auto-capture territories with 1k troops.

I might try to update this later with a save that has even more NG+ points but don't hold your breath.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
How do I fix this? I have done how to install this exactly as written here and run as Japanese locale but still failed Screenshot_8.png

Reactions: Kipper10
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes