DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Rottenblock released a new patch for Rance IV which primarily fixes things with the shops, inventory, general fixes and the AI. You can read about the patch and download it .

Reactions: Necron00

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone have an english translation of Rance 9 and 10 ? I heard it's done (100%) but the download link is not found

Last edited:

Wekapipo

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone have an english translation of Rance 9 and 10 ? I heard it's done (100%) but the download link is not found
Rance 9 is 100% translated but it's not fully edited so it's gonna take some time before it comes out and 10 is at 34.5% but it's longer than the bible so it's gonna come out someday. You can see the progress on MangaGamer.

Reactions: khungbienhoa

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
To add to the previous comment, MangaGamer usually goes through phases with their releases usually translation > editing > QA > image editing > beta > release. Beta especially for games like Rance are important due to the great amount of gameplay present in the titles. You can view MangaGamer's progress status page and usually updated once a month. Also, very likely we will see Rance 03 before Rance X at some point.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Rottenblock released a new patch for Rance IV which primarily fixes things with the shops, inventory, general fixes and the AI. You can read about the patch and download it .
After copying the patch and replacing the file and then launching the game, it still shows that the game is version 1.01e. Is this normal?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Which game is the one that has the bad end of Rance turning into girl? i need to play it just so i can get that bad end.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah it's Sengoku. Once you unlock a certain region you can go to a temple and it turns Rance into Ranceko. It clearly highlights its a bad end too.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
The MEGA, DropMe, and LetsUpload Links to Sengoku Rance in the OP are broken. Reasons are as follows:
  1. Mega: Deleted
  2. DropMe: 404 Not Found
  3. LetsUpload: Links to a file called game-iron.harvest-(41653).part28.rar
I also can't access the Free download of SR through UPLOADHAVEN, as it leads to a 404 Not Found page when I try to download it.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Inserting here a cheat table with scripts for Sengoku Rance Mangagamer edition, to whoever miss the ssg cheats rsrsrs

Well, credits to cake-san from FearlessCT page.

EDIT: added his v2 swapping how InfAP worked(so can keep using skills that cost 6) and added Infinite Motivation(can keep re-using same general for battles and stuff, keep in mind that may lag the game a little bit). View attachment 407510
Anyone have a Cheat Table that includes COST editing for units in your army? Or a SSG/SpoilerAL table that works with the MangaGamer version?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes