maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Rance X just came out and saw H cg and got admit it is kinda underwhelming with how many girls got left out.

Reactions: the az

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
@Muff Diver can we have this page move to the OP? it has the progress towards the completed translation on every game of the Rance series listed.

It will make it easier for people to check the translation status.

Reactions: Namco15

Capid

Jul 8, 2017
Man, translating Rance X is gonna be a complete bitch for Mangagamer, the game is ridiculously big, and many events get modified depending on who is still alive or in Rance's army.

Leaving the CG aside (it has been said enough about it, and personally I don't even care) the game is rock solid, the main quests are enormous, and you can change a lot their outcomes (it's not the same jumping into Helman and immediately finding and killing Babolat, so you still have time to hunt for Kesselring, than meeting Babolat, almost getting crushed, and spending the rest of the two weeks preparing a scheme to fool him and kill him easily)

A couple of points to note, mortality is very severe, every name you see in the war board is the name of someone who WILL die if their faction is defeated, so if you like Kenshin, Rick or Gandhi, you better be ready for undesirable outcomes if you underperform (and you will in your first run, I don't think it's impossible to beat Kayblis without NG+, but it's certainly complicated, and you shouldn't expect a triumphant ending, you'll have to sacrifice people)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
@Rance H2O Hey, I managed to find Rance 3 remastered. I have VNR working for the text, but the gameplay buttons I can't get translated. Do you know of an interface patch or have a personal one? Figured I'd post here in case anyone did, but specifically pinged you as you seem to be the authority for Rance on this site.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
@Rance H2O Hey, I managed to find Rance 3 remastered. I have VNR working for the text, but the gameplay buttons I can't get translated. Do you know of an interface patch or have a personal one? Figured I'd post here in case anyone did, but specifically pinged you as you seem to be the authority for Rance on this site.
Sorry, I couldn't find any English interpatch for Rance 3 Remake.
I did manage to find links for walkthrough and faq from the wiki.

Reactions: Imperator753

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, I couldn't find any English interpatch for Rance 3 Remake.
I did manage to find links for walkthrough and faq from the wiki.
Thanks, that's all I had found as well. The walkthrough is fairly detailed and covers most aspects of the game.

I'm making an excel file for the items as I go. While the wiki has been helpful for many parts of the game, I don't want to keep playing match kanji characters between wiki and game for the items, so in my excel I describe each picture since the wiki doesn't include the item picture.

As a side note, I've been playing through the series and I'm hopeful that by the time I get through the rest of 03 -> 6. They'll (MG) have released 7 & 8 and that they'll have at least announced work on 9 by the time I finish those two. I move through these fairly slow so hopefully my timing will be good to jump right into 9 after all that.

ExciteMind

Mar 3, 2018
Hi guys! I searched for, like, 1 hour to find a download link on google for rance 01 a quest for hikari but didn't find any. If anyone can give me a link I would really apreciate it.

Reculi

Apr 4, 2018
why is there no translations for such great series? i want to pick this one up again but i see that theres no translation for rance 01 remake

shygun90

Jun 10, 2017
Is Mangagamer also translating Kichikuou Rance? Also, does anyone know the status of the translations? The blog link on their website is broken.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Is Mangagamer also translating Kichikuou Rance? Also, does anyone know the status of the translations? The blog link on their website is broken.
Kichikou Rance is not being translated. Mangagamer is currently translating Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Kichikou Rance is not being translated. Mangagamer is currently translating Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest.
can't wait for range quest
fixed up OP
Added mirrors
added images

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes