Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
is there guide for rance 4? like i said earlier it's stupidly hard, i can barely win a 1v1 battle and againts more than one enemy i just died, if the whole strategy is to keep do 1v1 and then go back to camp and heal over and over again until rance leveled up i'd rather just cheat. i just want to know the first encounter of ranec with the girl on rance 6

BooDoof

Nov 15, 2021
is there guide for rance 4? like i said earlier it's stupidly hard, i can barely win a 1v1 battle and againts more than one enemy i just died, if the whole strategy is to keep do 1v1 and then go back to camp and heal over and over again until rance leveled up i'd rather just cheat. i just want to know the first encounter of ranec with the girl on rance 6

The Alicesoft wiki has walkthroughs on all the games, + explanations on loads of the other mechanics. Give it a consultation if you're having trouble, but you're probably just underleveled/in the wrong area.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Weird..? Rance IV is actually pretty easy and you're very likely doing something very wrong. Even underleveled Rick and Rance are usually much more powerful than non-boss opponents.

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Weird..? Rance IV is actually pretty easy and you're very likely doing something very wrong. Even underleveled Rick and Rance are usually much more powerful than non-boss opponents.
i just read the guide (i forgot there's guide, it's been so long since i played rance game), i already went into the right place (west tower, it's not like there's any other place to go) it's just that i'm underleveled, apparently i need to go to the second floor and go to a specific room to get free 8 level. i absoultelly wouldn't know this if not because for the guide, because like i said earlier i died easily if i get ambushed by multiple monster, and i've been avoided entering room since in first floor the rooms are filled with many monster

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Screenshot (2906).png
i'm glad i haven't rage quitted, despite the old graphic this game artwork is actually really good, if only it's not censored it would be perfect. i'm enjoying this game more than rance 6 so far

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes