Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone know what has happened with the project status page? I used to just be able to find it by typing mangagamer rance project status, but now it is seemingly gone. I usually go on there to check that it’s still at 94%

lamba

Jul 10, 2018

As of May 6th it's still 94% translated. Manga Gamer hasn't posted any more recent updates so... it's in progress. I'd much rather they take their time and give Rance X the attention to detail it deserves since it's the final release of the Rance core franchise. Also helps to recall that Rance X has an incredibly amount of dialogue. If it's not the longest game ever produced it's up there.

Dunno about this status page you're referencing though.

Ytri

Feb 19, 2024
Tried to use a cheat engine table for Rance 5D but couldn't because apparently there's an "update" to the game in 2017 and the game file uploaded in the OP is from 2016. In the end had to play the GOG version for it work.

Ytri

Feb 19, 2024
Anyone know what has happened with the project status page? I used to just be able to find it by typing mangagamer rance project status, but now it is seemingly gone. I usually go on there to check that it’s still at 94%
It's still there on google, first result. The hasn't been updated since May, though.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes