VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
A year ago Emily Rand was killed in a tragic car accident, leaving her husband and three daughters' lives changed forever. Her husband, Erol, has just returned from New Zealand where he was filming Heroman 4: Heroman Returns. How will he and his three daughters learn to live a life without their mother? Will Erol find consolation in the arms of a friend... or somebody closer? Only you can decide what fate lies ahead for the Rand family!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-11
Release Date: 2021-05-11
Developer: Jack Redd Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: S1E1 Update 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Patches:
Extra:
Walkthrough Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png screenshot4.png screenshot5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: No incest patch? Adopted daughters ? :(
I understand that the patreon version must have adopted daughters, but on SubscribeStar no need to hide real incest which means that these may or even should be his biological daughters.
Of course this is just my opinion, but I know from experience that most people who like incest in games prefer real incest so blood related characters.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Looks good.......gonna keep both eyes on it.....
..thanks for the share.....good luck...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks interesting. I'm going to try it right now.

From the first impression it seems that there will be romance and I like this. Hopefully it can be like that.

And of course it would be very helpful to know the future tags that will be included in the game.
Best wishes with development!

Reactions: BlasKyau

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
:unsure: No incest patch? Adopted daughters ? :(
I understand that the patreon version must have adopted daughters, but on SubscribeStar no need to hide real incest which means that these may or even should be his biological daughters.
Of course this is just my opinion, but I know from experience that most people who like incest in games prefer real incest so blood related characters.
Patreon TOS even forbids adoptcest. Monster Girl Island (~14k patrons) just got shut down for having two adoptive sisters in the same scenes.

Might be a good idea to make them completely unrelated for Patreon, Jack Redd Games, and have an uncensored version on SubscribeStar and/or an iPatch.

Anyway, good luck! :)(y)

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes