VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Adoptive daughters? That is like real daughters, ie. incest. You will be killed by Patreon within days if you don't handle that.

Do an incest patch, and call Emily a close friends, her daughters the MC's god daughters. That would make it "legal".

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Let's try this first release. Looks promissing. Thanx for sharing. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see you're doing the pervlord's work even here, Ava.

LOL

Honestly, I hope that the player always has a choice as to who he pursues in this game because my MC is going to be celibate af with all these tiny women around. They look too young and I'm into the more mature ladies...
Haven't really made my mind up about them to be fair but I know I really don't like the twins.

1 turned megacunt at the end and the other is a junkie

I'm not sure how they are going to do the story if they make it incest though. It will need a complete rewrite. Them not being his kids is what was driving the end narrative.

I think I may hold off on this for a while until they figure out what it is they want to do because this story is going to be weird as fuck considering one of the twins is angry at not being told he isn;t their real dad. All the last 15 minutes or so will either need removing or rewriting.

Something that really should have been figured out before releasing.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
I have just done a run through. So can you tell me why the characters do not face each other when speaking? To me it is as if they are just reading off an auto queue.:unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Haven't really made my mind up about them to be fair but I know I really don't like the twins.

1 turned megacunt at the end and the other is a junkie

I'm not sure how they are going to do the story if they make it incest though. It will need a complete rewrite. Them not being his kids is what was driving the end narrative.

I think I may hold off on this for a while until they figure out what it is they want to do because this story is going to be weird as fuck considering one of the twins is angry at not being told he isn;t their real dad. All the last 15 minutes or so will either need removing or rewriting.

Something that really should have been figured out before releasing.
Yeah,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am definitely on a wait and see, too early to completely write it off but also too early to declare it the second coming of Skywalker.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
282Meg? 4K?

About seven images?
I just checked. There are 16 scenes (4 of them with two forks) with different backgrounds in episode 1 so far. So 19 folders withb ackgrounds and character images.

A webp background image in 4K is about 400-500 kilobytes.

Each of those scenes have renders of characters in anything from 3 to about 10 versions. They are anything from about 70 to 500 kilobytes each. Many of those are in identical poses but with other facial expressions.

Of the folders I checked, I didn't actually see any sexual content at all. That could be a coincidence.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm not too convinced to try this without "real" incest and harem.
I want to love all my step daughters equally!
Man, read my comments. In the real world, sex with an adoptive daughter is just as illegal and just as much incest as sex with your biological daghter.
Which is why Patreon doesn't even allow sexual relations with adoptive daughters in games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Of the folders I checked, I didn't actually see any sexual content at all. That could be a coincidence.
Depending on the route you take there is one sex scene which includes the MC. There is also a lesbian sex scene.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
:unsure: No incest patch? Adopted daughters ? :(
I understand that the patreon version must have adopted daughters, but on SubscribeStar no need to hide real incest which means that these may or even should be his biological daughters.
Of course this is just my opinion, but I know from experience that most people who like incest in games prefer real incest so blood related characters.
There's no hiding blood relation going on here. It's actually an important story detail that they are not blood related.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am definitely on a wait and see, too early to completely write it off but also too early to declare it the second coming of Skywalker.
That's it, without that narrative I don't know what they can do, the only other conflict would be Rosa and/or any other women he chooses.

I'm not writing it off but i'm not convinced it will work with an incest setting. It would remove all the conflict going on and be your basic slow burn dad/daughter plot.

I don't think many will try it without incest but i'm not convinced it will work with it. Like I said, the last 15 minutes or so will need completely removing, the plot involving the non junkie twin will need a complete overhaul and everything with the diary would have to go.

I'll see how they handle it but i'm not convinced as of yet.

Just let us set the names/relationships.
Wouldn't work and this is the issue i've got.

The major plot line at the end is one of the twins being angry she was never told he isn't her real dad. They find a diary telling them about how the first daughter was born and the mom knew who he was but lied to them about it and then how she was pregnant when she met the MC and they both lied to the twins.

All that needs a complete overhaul before changing relationships or it would be a massive plot hole.

To add actual incest will take a bit of work and that's something they should have thought about before hand if it's what they planned to do.

There's no hiding blood relation going on here. It's actually an important story detail that they are not blood related.
The dev said on the previous page they are going to do a version with incest so we're trying to figure out how it will work because that storyline would have to go.

It's a bit of a mess.

Reactions: MrFriendly
May 27, 2017
Man, read my comments. In the real world, sex with an adoptive daughter is just as illegal and just as much incest as sex with your biological daghter.
Which is why Patreon doesn't even allow sexual relations with adoptive daughters in games.
I know, even step-family is considered incest in most places, that's why I said ""real" incest". But this isn't the real world, it's a fictional VN, so rules and laws don't matter. Most people prefer blood relations in their "incest" games, the more taboo it is, the kinkier it gets.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes