VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating 2 forks of the game. I won't say exactly what these forks will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
Excellent. I shall be eagerly awaiting said update because I'd prefer to play the kind of game that Patreon wouldn't like. Looks amazing from the screenshots though

Reactions: Senbo2

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, if the Dev doesn't want people to rename the MC then I'd suggest either 1) don't give us the option or 2) Pick a better name than Erol. And Arrow for one of the twins? Is this an Errol Flynn/Robin Hood tribute or something? ;)

Art is good, not the best I've seen, and by far not the worst. Don't really have a problem with it. All the ladies seem petite, the big tits and ass crowd will be disappointed, but I find them all cute.

Otherwise, I have to say that Rosa doesn't look old enough to have been the Nanny for 10 years.

screenshot0001.png

Would like to know if this is going to be the standard 'cest harem that is all the rage these days or if the MC/Player will have to choose one route.

For me the music is just unnecessary, I know some perverts feel it is important but I just don't see the need for a soundtrack. Personal taste I'm sure but I play all of these on mute.

Hope this sees frequent updates to keep up interest.

betting there will be faster updates then radiant... would be better with a patch or if the dev made it so the user could set the relations. then no patch would be needed and patreon can go f itself
Updating more often than radiant is a very low bar...

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
"A year ago Emily Rand was killed in a tragic car accident, leaving her husband and three daughters' lives changed forever.
How will he and his three adopted daughters learn to live a life without their mother?"

So 3 adopted Daughters and then,

"Your wife's twin daughters are struggling with issues in their lives, can you help them through them and maybe become more than just a father figure to them some day?"

So 2 step Daughters.

So are we talking about 5 Daughters all together, 3 adopted Daughters and 2 step Daughters? Or 1 adopted Daughter and 2 step Daughters?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnSheridan

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating 2 forks of the game. I won't say exactly what these forks will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
No Harem wtf this is just next level heresy Fake incest and now no harem.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You must've skipped through because I got the option to rename MC...
And I think you didn't read my sentence correctly...

I said, "Okay, if the Dev doesn't want people to rename the MC then I'd suggest either 1) don't give us the option or 2) Pick a better name than Erol."

To be clear I renamed the MC to Danny because Danny Rand is the name of Iron Fist and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. But if the MC's name is so important to the game then it makes no sense to allow us to rename him.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The girls are cute and beautiful but personally, I have trouble seeing them as a love interest when other girls the same age are way taller. In other words, the girls, including Rosa are looking like kids.
The story seems interesting enough though.

Keep it up.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I kid you not, I just now realized I misread the title as "Randy Family Values". Well, with the type of games on here, randy may be a great way to describe it. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would like to know if this is going to be the standard 'cest harem that is all the range these days or if the MC/Player will have to choose one route.
Hello, i'm Ava, you may know me from other such threads where i've said exactly this same sentence.....

There is no harem here.

Dev confirmed on the previous page, there is no harem route but there are routes for multi LI's.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hello, i'm Ava, you may know me from other such threads where i've said exactly this same sentence.....

There is no harem here.

Dev confirmed on the previous page, there is no harem route but there are routes for multi LI's.
I see you're doing the pervlord's work even here, Ava.

LOL

Honestly, I hope that the player always has a choice as to who he pursues in this game because my MC is going to be celibate af with all these tiny women around. They look too young and I'm into the more mature ladies...

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Eehh...
Judging from the cover... I tend to shy away from games with an MC with a face... All three of the girls on the left look rather ugly and too small to be 18 (Yuck!) Plot seems rather generic...

But I might consider giving it a swing?
What is the extent of the pregnancy content? Or is the tag just for planned impregnation?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes