VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Middle finger of evidence 2 .... the legal stuff...

Just for the lazy, here ya go...

The proscribed degrees of incest vary among the different statutes. Some include , brother and sister, uncle and niece, or aunt and nephew, and first cousins. In addition, intermarriage and sexual relations are also frequently prohibited among individuals who are related by half-blood, including brothers and sisters and uncles and nieces of the half-blood.
Highlighted the important part.

Reactions: Chagatai Khan

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Except they are wrong. In the United States it is a state by state issue (because we can't even make fucking someone simple). All you have to do is look at the Wiki: and see that in most states it is legally considered Incest to fuck the children of your siblings.
Well, they're talking about the EU. But yeah, the U.S. is a clusterfuck when it comes to legally defining things.

I'm curious, though: is cousin-fucking incest? lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, they're talking about the EU. But yeah, the U.S. is a clusterfuck when it comes to legally defining things.

First cousin, yes. Second cousin, no.

That's from a legal doc although there have been many accounts of cousing marrying so I guess it varies and most just don't give a shit.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
You can have all the daughters without a harem, there are multi LI groups planned.

Harem means ALL the girls and there are a lot of girls, that wouldn't work for obvious reasons.
:unsure: yeah ok, i was thinking just in the sense of the family and maybe...maybeeeee... the tiny nanny (lol)/ or some other girlfriend role thingie... but ok, imma having a clear idea now...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:unsure: yeah ok, i was thinking just in the sense of the family and maybe...maybeeeee... the tiny nanny (lol)/ or some other girlfriend role thingie... but ok, imma having a clear idea now...
Tiny nanny is deff included in the family. Can't have anything without her, she's been there for 10 years now be rude to kick her out.

I'm also guessing there will be stuff for his agent, his PA and any other woman that appears who would find him banging his daughters a bit strange.

So my guess would be one family group and one not family group.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

They did also mention the US at the end of the statement.

And yeah, though depends on the people involved.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This argument was made in another thread for another VN, and I am going to say this. I like this story the way it is, at least what I have seen so far. So as I said before, I will keep an eye on it and see where it goes. However, no blood relation is needed in my opinion.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
This thread went all excited legal talks. As far the story kinda make sense, the relationships can be just a damn variable defaulted to "colleague/neighbour" or whatever. Then everyone can use that dirty, degenerate patch :p

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think until they put incest into the title, I will pass for now. I just never got into the whole step sis or step daughter angle. Also doesn't patreon have an even with step relations. It would probably be wise to put it on Subscribestar for the freedom.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whoa! Does this mean my Aunt owes me an apology? If it does then I probably owe my sister one.
:unsure::p
Depends what the apology is for.

If good times were had, demand more as an apology.

If no good times were had, demand them as an apology.

Incest as a crime is like everything else, it's only illegal if they catch you. True story.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes