VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Definitely don't have enough Father-figure MC games. Very interested in this and super glad that it has promising early reviews.

Hopefully people stop fucking complaining about adopted\harem\whatever the hell other tags soon. It's crazy man. I don't walk down the pasta isle, grab a box of pasta, and say I fucking hate pasta and buy it anyway. I hope the dev makes the game that -they- set out to make without compromising with a bunch of dudes who probably don't even pledge.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well, they're talking about the EU. But yeah, the U.S. is a clusterfuck when it comes to legally defining things.

I'm curious, though: is cousin-fucking incest? lol
Its complicated ^^

In German criminal law, the offence remains fulfilled even if the kinship relationship within the meaning of civil law has been extinguished by adoption. § Section 173 StGB only criminalises vaginal intercourse between close relatives; other sexual practices are exempt from punishment.
^^

In recent times, it has been argued that the ban on incest is in principle superfluous, since the legal interest of sexual self-determination should be valued more highly than the genetically determined risks for the offspring that may result from incest. In addition, the goal of such a ban is unclear, since the prevention of potentially hereditary offspring is not a goal of the state. Furthermore, it is argued that social-pedagogical efforts for the well-being of the parties involved should be the first step of an intervention. Where these had no effect, existing conflicts could be resolved more expertly by family or guardianship courts.[35] The former legal policy spokesman of the Green Party parliamentary group in the Bundestag, Jerzy Montag, said in 2012 that "the criminal prosecution of coitus between relatives and siblings" was an "anachronism" and that moral taboos should not be enforced with criminal law. [36] In 2012, the Pirate Party also campaigned for the abolition of the ban on incest.[37] In September 2014, the German Ethics Council recommended by a majority that sibling incest be decriminalised and Section 173 of the Criminal Code be abolished. The fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination should be given greater weight than the abstract protection of the family.

Translated with (free version)

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Definitely don't have enough Father figure-figure MC games. Very interested in this and super glad that it has promising early reviews.

Hopefully people stop fucking complaining about adopted\harem\whatever the hell other tags soon. It's crazy man. I don't walk down the pasta isle, grab a box of pasta, and say I fucking hate pasta and buy it anyway. I hope the dev makes the game that -they- set out to make without compromising with a bunch of dudes who probably don't even pledge.
I said almost that exact thing to the dev earlier today.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Oh wow another DEV caving to the incest crowd shocker! was interested until they caved shame

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
Fantastic news, the concept is great but really calls out for a patch. Adopted incest is ... a bit boring.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Okay, if the Dev doesn't want people to rename the MC then I'd suggest either 1) don't give us the option or 2) Pick a better name than Erol. And Arrow for one of the twins? Is this an Errol Flynn/Robin Hood tribute or something? ;)

Art is good, not the best I've seen, and by far not the worst. Don't really have a problem with it. All the ladies seem petite, the big tits and ass crowd will be disappointed, but I find them all cute.

Otherwise, I have to say that Rosa doesn't look old enough to have been the Nanny for 10 years.

View attachment 1180546

Would like to know if this is going to be the standard 'cest harem that is all the rage these days or if the MC/Player will have to choose one route.

For me the music is just unnecessary, I know some perverts feel it is important but I just don't see the need for a soundtrack. Personal taste I'm sure but I play all of these on mute.

Hope this sees frequent updates to keep up interest.

Updating more often than radiant is a very low bar...
You said Arrow and i got it, he totally tries to be Oliver queen. "After 3 years ive come home with one goal: To slay those kitties."

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
Jul 12, 2020
Seems good, hope we'll get full preg harem :) (and not only preg in the "after match" )
I don't care about incest, but i don't mind it also. I more hate the landlord/lady/roommate/youth friend suppost awkwardness that would not be there if they were truly land-romm-friend, that is for me far more a reason to apply any i-patch.

oh but what I want even more is that we can Rename the MC, makes it far more immersive. If i read about Erol, it's more like pron or NTR

Reactions: Stonethrower

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Seems rather weird to start with a warning that the name renaming is kinda fucked. Maybe fix it instead? As for the "other things" that might assume the name... either provide a method to change them, or just don't include them? If it's just a nickname or making fun of similar words, it's not that big a deal to either implement or just not do.

Reactions: fz
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes