VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
really good story hope it develops well
good luck will be following this
thank you

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This games seems like it could be pretty good but I really hope some older looking characters are introduced as possible love interests. Right now almost all of them apart from Gracie look far too young to me especially Rosa she looks younger than the daughters. I just hope you are not forced towards fucking the daughters and other love interests get some screen time but I get the feeling that's not going to happen.

I think if the dev is using Patreon he will need to be careful they don't get wind of this game since I have the feeling they might have something to say about the younger looking characters since their trust and safety team can be pretty unreasonable when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
People are gonna come asking about harem because these type of games are mostly harem but what they are really mean by harem is if there is a route with all daughters. Just putting a thing about planned routes it in dev notes will fix that. i'm guessing the multi girl route is the all daughters route.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
needs an incest patch (y) (y)
Did you play it all? As story wise you find out all 3 are not his biological daughters, as a lot of people have noted already it would require a story rewrite. Plus if you read the character bio section it says the mc and Emily didn't have any kids with each other

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The only choice you have to make is to fuck the nanny or not.

It's a first launch, there are no major decisions to make.
There are other choices. Some of the conversations with Addy give love points and changes how she reacts to the player.

Did you play it all? As story wise you find out all 3 are not his biological daughters, as a lot of people have noted already it would require a story rewrite. Plus if you read the character bio section it says the mc and Emily didn't have any kids with each other
And if there was an incest patch they would have had kids together and they would be the daughters of the MC.

The Dev is on patreon which doesn't allow incest therefore the reason they are not the daughters of the MC and the reason incest patches are made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Wouldn't work, that's what we've been discussing.

The storyline currently is all based around him not being their dad. To make incest work the story needs changing.
First time I’ve gotten a face palm from someone I usually have good interactions with and whose opinions I greatly respect. Was that a “you should have read the previous pages dumbass”-kinda facepalm?

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Their are other choices. Some of the conversations with Addy give love points and changes how she reacts to the player.

And if there was an incest patch they would have had kids together and they would be the daughters of the MC.

Also the Dev is on patreon which doesn't allow incest therefore the reason they are not the daughters of the MC
A rewrite would also be better for the mother cause she is kind of slut right now i mean 2 pregnancies from one night stands

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
A rewrite would also be better for the mother cause she is kind of slut right now i mean 2 pregnancies from one night stands
Yeah completely agree with you on that one. Except I wouldn't say kind of, I'd say total... :( At this point this kind of story line is becoming a trope to get around the whole incest story line.

Last edited:

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Seems good, hope we'll get full preg harem :) (and not only preg in the "after match" )
I don't care about incest, but i don't mind it also. I more hate the landlord/lady/roommate/youth friend suppost awkwardness that would not be there if they were truly land-romm-friend, that is for me far more a reason to apply any i-patch.

oh but what I want even more is that we can Rename the MC, makes it far more immersive. If i read about Erol, it's more like pron or NTR
Agree fully with the above (defo the part about landlord/lady etc and the name changing)
And if incest would change the story that much I'd rather leave it as it is cause it plays great so far :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time I’ve gotten a face palm from someone I usually have good interactions with and whose opinions I greatly respect. Was that a “you should have read the previous pages dumbass”-kinda facepalm?
No that was me not paying attention.

I have 27 tabs open, I was trying to facepalm an ntr conversation and I seem to have my arse on backwards, sorry hun.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I don't see any issues with the girls being "step daughters" and I do not consider I am the MC, I am just an observer.
The story has promise.
The way the characters pop up in scenes is a bit weird and the font style for the characters names is not very distinct.
Apart from that , things could be OK.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Looks promising, when i have time i`ll check this one. Is it something similar as Radiant maybe?? I sure as hell love that one.

Reactions: BVonkX
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes