VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Naughty wet daughters, pregnancy route *yummy*
The story looks very promising.
I'll wait, it's too early to start...
:lepew:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Given the - imho horrible - name 'Erol', the cheeks&chin and the hair, I'm kinda wondering why the surname doesn't read Flynn... or Finn or something the like. Just me, or an obvious reference?

( .. and just like that, suddenly I'm thankful the MC isn't named Ronald Jeremiah.. :LOL: )

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Gave it a quick try but oof... i just don't think i can deal with the cardboard cut outs visual style honestly. At least in games like Freeloading Family you're seeing it from a first person pov but with the MC also on screen it's even worse. Having everybody stare back at you on the screen is just weird to me

Nevertheless, good luck with the project dev (y)

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
And then during 18 years (i think) of marriage between her and MC they didn't have a single child, but you can bet the maid will get pregnant the first time you nut inside her :LUL:
She actually does it is in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the Spanish sentence Rosa speaks after you cum inside her is her saying: Fill me with your babies. Which I do like about Rosa. It is just weird that the woman MC married was able to get pregnant from one night stands but wasn't able to the whole time she was married.

Last edited:

redun

Mar 17, 2018
I tried playing this but the font is just to small. So i that i cant read it quickly while paying attention to the images. So i guess ill leave it be for now and hope it comes available with larger font later.

Reactions: fz

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
She actually does it is in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the Spanish sentence Rosa speaks after you cum inside her is her saying: Fill me with your babies. Which I do like about Rosa. It is just weird that the woman MC married was able to get pregnant from one night stands but wasn't able to the whole time she was married.
The moment she went like "i'm not on birth control, i should tell him" i knew exactly what was going to happen lol

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I haven't played yet, but the late wife has 2 pregnancies from one night stands?? That's crazy :ROFLMAO:. To avoid incest dev turn MC wife into an complete slut?And all that had to be done was a usual landlord and tenants, and put up an incest patch that would fix it. EASY.
True that the wife sounds like a mega hoe. lol

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
And then during 18 years (i think) of marriage between her and MC they didn't have a single child, but you can bet the maid will get pregnant the first time you nut inside her
was able to get pregnant from one night stands but wasn't able to the whole time she was married

It was what I thought and also commented, the wife before meeting him has 2 one night stand and gets pregnant and with her husband for 20 years they have no child :KEK:... something is wrong there

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Dont like the art work. It is very primitive. Cardboard figures against a background. Nope. Never mind a flimsy story. Bye and good luck.
..you know at first i thought, what a jerk, that's a bad comment. no help at all. i started the game thinking it would be great..... but this guy was kinda right,
i felt like i was at a police shooting range, target pops up ... shoot or don't shoot... AAHHH! and the dialog, hmmm, it's shallow and uninspired. i saw that banner and said this will be a Hot game, cute chicks, dilf. but ah, nope.... i will however watch and see if author can pull a rabbit outta the hat, but hte opening act ... hell i didn't even finish it.... sorry mate :(

Jul 5, 2019
It was what I thought and also commented, the wife before meeting him has 2 one night stand and gets pregnant and with her husband for 20 years they have no child :KEK:... something is wrong there
Maybe they felt 3 kids was enough and chose not to have any more?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It's stated when you choose the name that the name Erol is hard coded, so this shouldn't be surprising.
Also, as stated by the Dev, no harem ending, but there will be multiple endings with multiple LIs
Yeah, but that's just lazy AF. I was able to replace all the "hard-coded" Erol's with Find-Replace in less than 5 minutes. (The hardest part was figuring out how to avoid replacing "Erol" in Erolynn.) I agree with the other poster. If you don't want us to change the name, then for fuck's sake, don't give us the option.

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, but that's just lazy AF. I was able to replace all the "hard-coded" Erol's with Find-Replace in less than 5 minutes. (The hardest part was figuring out how to avoid replacing "Erol" in Erolynn.) I agree with the other poster. If you don't want us to change the name, then for fuck's sake, don't give us the option.
The twins names didn't bother me. I just referred to them in my own mind easily enough as Arrow and Em (or Emmy). I know not everyone can do this, but for me it wasn't a big deal.
I do agree that if the name won't be replaced where possible, don't give the option. I was only pointing out that if people actually read, there should be no surprise. Which of course is just my opinion.

Reactions: -Hex- and Glooskabe

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Jack Redd Games When you "don't" add the incest version ;) is the MC gonna still be the one living in the house for 18 years? Or is he going to be the one night stands? Or is it perhaps gonna be the more logical "she married a dude she likes and they have a normal relationship that leads to pregnancies" kind of story progression?

I'm kind of having fun here, but it would be good for confirmation :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
Thanks for the game.

But since for now I'm interested in all the LIs, and I never see more than one ending, as it isn't a game that has a harem ending, I think I'll pass.

In any case, good luck.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
A few were missed when I made the change. I apologize for this, there was at one point where a few files got reverted to old versions. The only 'hard coded' erol's that are meant to be there are the bios screen (it's an image) and on the movie posters in the MC's office (again this is an image and I assume most people don't even both reading the posters)

The attached file will fix the hard coded Erol's. Thanks to StarCrafted for making it for me.

A new version of the game will be released early next week.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I think I am alright with no harem as long as I can have Rosa and Addy along with Addy's friend Haley.

I like Arrow but I get the feeling that if I am with Arrow that means it will include Emily and after seeing Emily's gf I don't really want anything to do with Emily, her gf is so ugly.

Now maybe if I could be with Arrow and Emily which would cause Emily to break up with her gf and Emily be with me and Arrow that would change my mind.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes