VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
where u from .. i wanna move there :D
In Spain incest is legal.

As long as you don't try to marry your sister or daughter, you can legally have sex with them. The only thing that isn't allowed is to marry direct relatives (I think it was three steps, that is, neither with your mother, nor with your grandmother, nor with your aunt, but with your cousin)

Dev has said no harem, but there will be routes for multiple LIs.
If any of those endings included ALL the LIs that interest me... I guess then the game would have a harem ending with all the LIs.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
..you know at first i thought, what a jerk, that's a bad comment. no help at all. i started the game thinking it would be great..... but this guy was kinda right,
i felt like i was at a police shooting range, target pops up ... shoot or don't shoot... AAHHH! and the dialog, hmmm, it's shallow and uninspired. i saw that banner and said this will be a Hot game, cute chicks, dilf. but ah, nope.... i will however watch and see if author can pull a rabbit outta the hat, but hte opening act ... hell i didn't even finish it.... sorry mate :(
Just how do you know I am a guy? I am not.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
First feedback regarding the UI: I am at a 1440p display and the text is to small. Would be nice to have an option to set the font size. Also the textbox is too un-intrusive at the bottom. I get that this gives more space for the action, but since those kind of games are always text heavy, I think it would make sense to have the text more accessible.
I'm on a 4k display and it is alright for me. Have you increased the scaling in windows? Also if you press "a", after starting the game, it opens the font screen in RenPy with sliders to change font scaling and line spacing and even the font type.

I set the font to Opendyslexic and I actually like that font a lot. I can actually read all the characters name now in the game where before I couldn't. Like Gracie's name I couldn't even see the letters in it.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Allow me to present the large middle finger of evidence...

No idea where you pulled your nonsense from but any blood relations is classed as incest.
No. The law on incest only prohibits intercourse where the woman is the mother, daughter, granddaughter or sister of the man.

But for sexual activities between uncles/aunts (adults) and nieces/nephews (under 18), it is a criminal offense, even if the younger part is above the age of consent.

Incest is not classified by blood relation, but by hereditary lines.

In the UK, it is not allowed for uncles/aunts and nieces/nephews to marry.
In your linked article, the uncle and niece had children together. That may be legal or illegal, or the niece was below 18 when they had the first child.

" Amendments Nos. 133 and 154 would have the effect of including the relationships between uncles and aunts with their nephews and nieces within the scope of the sex with an adult relative offences in clauses 65 and 66. They would prohibit�in the same way that clauses 65 and 66 prohibit mother, father, sister, brother, half-sister and half-brother relationships�a relationship with not only the child in that relationship of aunt, uncle, nephew or niece, but a relationship with an adult. It is currently prohibited for an aunt or uncle to have a sexual relationship with their nephew or niece up until the age of 18; thereafter, when it becomes an adult offence, it is not prohibited. "

Wouldn't be surprised though if the UK, as the only country in the western world, made their own definitions for the term incest.
Regardless of the legality by UK law, sex between an uncle and niece has never been, and will never be, incest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gigawhat
Aug 16, 2019
Suggestion for a lazy but mildly convoluted solution on the name issue:
Erol can be the middle name of the MC or the "stage name".
That way Arrow's name doesn't lose her significance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly incest laws don't mean much, Patreon swings the BAN hammer early and often with their own rules (which I hope are laid out somewhere but I do not know).

So one version Patreon-shithole-fukidiot and another for good web sites. But, as mentioned, it will need story changes because drama in current set up wouldn't exist if SS version has them related for real.

I felt like this was a very early writing class rough draft. There was some good but a lot of rough. I will see how it goes, it would be nice if it surprises me.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
And I think you didn't read my sentence correctly...

I said, "Okay, if the Dev doesn't want people to rename the MC then I'd suggest either 1) don't give us the option or 2) Pick a better name than Erol."

To be clear I renamed the MC to Danny because Danny Rand is the name of Iron Fist and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. But if the MC's name is so important to the game then it makes no sense to allow us to rename him.
If the dev didn't allow us to change the MC's name in the game I would just change it thru the script then not a big fan of the MC's default name. Actually thinking about renaming the twins as well to Emily and Lynn. :unsure:

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
And if there was an incest patch they would have had kids together and they would be the daughters of the MC.

The Dev is on patreon which doesn't allow incest therefore the reason they are not the daughters of the MC and the reason incest patches are made.
Even if a patch was made that still would a edit to the character bio and the reading the dairy part of the story would also have to be changed as well as the revelation part would need to change as well as it does not make sense other wise with the him lying part.

I know about the Pateron rules (Because of Paypal e.t.c) I've been playing these types of AVN's for many years.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Even if a patch was made that still would a edit to the character bio and the reading the dairy part of the story would also have to be changed as well as the revelation part would need to change as well as it does not make sense other wise with the him lying part.

I know about the Pateron rules (Because of Paypal e.t.c) I've been playing these types of AVN's for many years.
Then dont put in pateron, or paypal, just make it free on lewdpatcher

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

Actually dev already talked about doing it.

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Super quick walkthrough of the game, aiming for highest amount of points with each character.

Updated for V1.1

To download, right click on the link and then tap 'Save Link as'. That should download it to your computer.
I've changed to using a zip file rather than the .rpy file directly. Unzip and copy file into the 'game' folder.

I'm looking into the errors that some people have reported. Will update soon.
Error looks like it was caused by people using developer mode rather than console mode. Have modified the script to hopefully fix the issue. It disables developer mode and enables console mode. If you need full developer mode, this mod is not for you as there's nothing much else I can do at this point.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I've tried this game and I'm gonna pass on this one. But a few things I wanna say:

1. The renders look great, the girls are beautiful. The dialogue was good and crisp for the most part.

2. The deceased wife Emily's past killed this game for me. Like everything was going well then, boom!!! Drama.. It's not even necessarily the fact that she had one night stands it the freaking consequences of those said one night stands. It's kind of sick that Mc raised basically four young women and none of them was blood related, that doesn't sit well to me.

The fact that Emily was older than him, yet still irresponsible enough to have drunken one night stands with randoms and not have enough sense to use plan b or anything is mind boggling. It ruins her character for me. And I'm guessing the guy, Stewart if I'm not mistaken was blindsided by this and didn't want any part of her, so in comes Mc cape and all. I'm just not into to that, so yeah this was an easy pass for me. The guy is getting up there in age with no real blood related offspring's, my only guess is something happened after one of Emily's pregnancies' and she couldn't conceive anymore, maybe that's why they never had kids of their own, but this dilemma was depressing to say the least. Only positive, if you wanna call it that is that he may have gotten Rosa pregnant.

For those asking for IC patches, unless you're going to rewrite the entire script then, it's sort of useless. Still won't change the fact that those aren't your biological daughters.

Jun 11, 2020
I've tried this game and I'm gonna pass on this one. But a few things I wanna say:

1. The renders look great, the girls are beautiful. The dialogue was good and crisp for the most part.

2. The deceased wife Emily's past killed this game for me. Like everything was going well then, boom!!! Drama.. It's not even necessarily the fact that she had one night stands it the freaking consequences of those said one night stands. It's kind of sick that Mc raised basically four young women and none of them was blood related, that doesn't sit well to me.

The fact that Emily was older than him, yet still irresponsible enough to have drunken one night stands with randoms and not have enough sense to use plan b or anything is mind boggling. It ruins her character for me. And I'm guessing the guy, Stewart if I'm not mistaken was blindsided by this and didn't want any part of her, so in comes Mc cape and all. I'm just not into to that, so yeah this was an easy pass for me. The guy is getting up there in age with no real blood related offspring's, my only guess is something happened after one of Emily's pregnancies' and she couldn't conceive anymore, maybe that's why they never had kids of their own, but this dilemma was depressing to say the least. Only positive, if you wanna call it that is that he may have gotten Rosa pregnant.

For those asking for IC patches, unless you're going to rewrite the entire script then, it's sort of useless. Still won't change the fact that those aren't your biological daughters.
I agree with some of the points you made I'm backing away because this feels like a generic, incest without the actual incest game. Sure I can play games that don't pander to incest games but this is just weird to me. Feels like a major tease one of the girls even look like the main character, and I'm sure there's gonna be Daddy sexplay so I don't get the whole adoption, and non biological father angle.

Firs_Ar

May 7, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know 1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
For the record, when I think 'Harem' I think "I can romance every girl, with no consequences." But the definition here on f95 is actually [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.] by that definition I guess there is harem.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes