VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Something similar happens to me, only I'm even weirder.

I only play one ending, and if I have to choose, and I like several LIs that don't share an ending, then I don't choose and look for another game. Also, I prefer not to establish romantic / sexual relationships with those LIs from which I'm not going to get an ending. This implies that if from the beginning it's clear that I'm interested in two or more LIs that don't share an ending, I will have to choose quite soon. And since I don't choose, then the game is over very soon.
some games are nice with it, (i think) no more secrets was one where you could go through the whole game acting as if it was a harrem, and then at the end of the game you got a list of every ending that you met the requirements for(That might have been a mod, god bless moders) so I was able to see them all.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Also the font for the names is almost unreadable at times, It makes it look like one of the daughters is named emilynn, the textbox/font could stand to be a point or few bigger too, I'm gettin a back ache from leaning in trying to read.

Edit, just saw it written in the normal text and that's actually her name?!? I thought it was evilynn and the font was just screwy, it's still super hard to read though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
some games are nice with it, (i think) no more secrets was one where you could go through the whole game acting as if it was a harrem, and then at the end of the game you got a list of every ending that you met the requirements for(That might have been a mod, god bless moders) so I was able to see them all.
I've never finished that game.

The moment I saw multiple endings and no harem, I deleted the game and didn't see any.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Wow, I think you broke the dev's heart.
I think right now he's going to change the whole story to put it the way you like it.
Please... :ROFLMAO:
I think I have never commented on that thread, so I doubt that even he has come to read my opinion.

If you think I'm such an idiot to believe that my strange way of playing is going to influence how a developer makes his game... well, fill in the sentence as you see fit.

I suppose that despite being so strange you allow me to continue expressing my opinion.

To be fair, that game had like 12 girls, so they were mostly paired off in groups of 2 or 3 for the group endings.
I'm pretty weird, and I'm not interested in the game even knowing that you are only forced to choose at the end.

Regarding this game, I think for now I will include it in my long list of ignored games.

Good luck to the developer.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Sooooo...what are the changes in the story? (Maybe i am wrong) but if they are what I think,from my point of view the mother is now worse than a who.... she is about to have children with the other guy and she still cheats on him and has sex with the Mc and before that she had the other daughter with another guy, that is not material for a wife,but now the twins or at least 1 of them wants to blame the MC for something the mother did and is written in the diary?

Maybe i need to play this version whit the I patch?
Edit:no It is even more confusing when they read the diary :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm gonna need you to be more specific on multiple LIs. Like, I respect if you're just trying to create some lovey dovey romance game, but here's the thing. I'm only going to play through your game once. (barring any god damn "your saves are broken" stuff, I understand it happens that rage is not at you)

So, when I play a game, I don't want to have to pick and choose who I want to be with, I want to be able to see as much as possible in one go. Now if this is one of those "You can fuck around with everyone and then have to pick one at the very end" it's not as bad, that's only 1 scene for each other girl that I'm missing.

If it's "You can only pick one to pursue and if you try to get with everyone you end up with no one" then it's not even worth the time it took me to write this.

Tell me at least that one of those multiple girl endings includes all of the "daughters", I think I can live with that.
I don't know 100% what every ending will include, because I haven't written them yet. There is going to be an ending where you are able to have some sort of sexual relationship with both the twins and Addison. There will not be one where you're with like every potential LI in the game though.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know 100% what every ending will include, because I haven't written them yet. There is going to be an ending where you are able to have some sort of sexual relationship with both the twins and Addison. There will not be one where you're with like every potential LI in the game though.
That's fair like I said with that other game, sometimes there's just too many characters. Based on the little we've seen so far, I think I could be happy with an ending that just included the household(w/maid). Whatever you decide, you already managed to hook me when I played so I'm here for the ride.

Reactions: Jack Redd Games

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ending with all daughters or "daughters" OK I'm in
(y)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Sooooo...what are the changes in the story? (Maybe i am wrong) but if they are what I think,from my point of view the mother is now worse than a who.... she is about to have children with the other guy and she still cheats on him and has sex with the Mc and before that she had the other daughter with another guy, that is not material for a wife,but now the twins or at least 1 of them wants to blame the MC for something the mother did and is written in the diary?

Maybe i need to play this version whit the I patch?
Edit:no It is even more confusing when they read the diary :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well at least she's dead so you don't have to worry about having sex with her anymore.

Reactions: Joshua3883

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no doubt, I really can't stand that pink haired twin, couldn't even be bothered to remember her name.

Everything about her just screams utter twat.

Her being a little shitball made sense last time, they were lied to, I could understand that.

This time it's added in her mother dated him a few times before finding out she was pregnant so now she's just jumping to conclusions and acting the cunt.

The impact of the plot and why she was angry is completely gone, it just makes her look completely stupid. Years of lying would take a build to get over and time to rebond, catering to incest means it can be solved with a test and slapped around her head for being a dumb bitch.

Tried keeping the anger plot in while changing the reasons and I don't think it works. Before she was at least a sympathetic character, none of us would like being lied to, now she just looks like a prick.

Tried it without the patch to see if that made more sense and that made her look even worse. Like that would stop her dad if he had any interest in seeing them....

I'll see how it develops but i'm not a fan of the "redo". I use that term loosely. They tried to shoehorn incest into the old plot and it's messy and made a sympathetic character look dumb.

I doubt it will matter, plot holes don't seem to phase the incest crowd, no matter how large those holes are.

Apr 30, 2018
This is from the dev's genre tab.
Maybe: Bdsm, Male Domination, Milf, Stripping

Really hoping for BDSM/ Male Domination. That would give a new and interesting wrinkle to this game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Are there going to be other LIs outside of Rose and the 3 daughters?

I really wouldn't mind just ending up with one big happy family just being with Rose and the 3 daughters. We all already live together so certainly would make it convenient to have a relationship with them.

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
Super quick walkthrough of the game, aiming for highest amount of points with each character. Just put it in the 'game' folder, don't have to overwrite anything.

Updated for V1.1
Can you make it a link. Firefox opens the script as a page, not a download. TY

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I doubt it will matter, plot holes don't seem to phase the incest crowd, no matter how large those holes are.
Yep you are once again absolutley right and as a part time member of that crowed.
I can confirm that the bigger the hole the better.
Especially since it makes so much easier for the almost normal yet unusually massive pricks that the Mother's son's normally Are.
er have I meant have.

Just Sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep you are once again absolutley right and as a part time member of that crowed.
I can confirm that the bigger the hole the better.
Especially since it makes so much easier for the almost normal yet unusually massive pricks that the Mother's son's normally Are.
er have I meant have.

Just Sayin.
I think we may be talking about different holes.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes