VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Super quick walkthrough of the game, aiming for highest amount of points with each character. Just put it in the 'game' folder, don't have to overwrite anything.

Updated for V1.1
with dev mode (for console) it throws up errors for every double definition.

Reactions: perheiro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are story changes in this update?
With the patch, the mother says she ha dated the Mc a few times but also seeing someone else to which the pink haired muppet jumps to conclusions and we get the anger scenario but with no actual basis for it. She thinks the other guy is her dad and completely ignores half the conversation.

Without the patch the mother was caught cheating by her ex with the MC and the pink haired muppet blames him for her dad not being around like that would stop him.

The original worked and made her look sympathetic from being lied to, this just makes her look pathetic.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
He is not. If you look into the variables you can see that Rosa gets her pregnant variable set to True, if you have sex with her and he shoots inside.
Yep here is the scene taken from the walkthrough.

rosa "(I should tell him I'm not on birth control.)"
menu:
"Cum in Rosa. {color=#0f0}(Rosa pregnant){/color}":
$ ROSAPREGNANT = True
$ ROSASEX = True
$ rosalove += 1
jump EP1SC7CUMPUSSY
"Cum on her face. {color=#0f0}(Rosa not pregnant){/color}":
$ ROSAPREGNANT = False
$ ROSASEX = True
jump EP1SC7CUMFACE

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Personally, I liked the previous version more.
The story resembled a Single again game.
The main character was, first of all, a good person and a loving father, who loves daughters, regardless of whether they are relatives or not.
With the new version, everything turns into a standard incest game about a pervert father.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Please can someone tell me if the game is good? I see that it has almost five rating stars but nevertheless a lot of discussion on the subject of daughters, that if we rewrite part of the story ...
I have my download quota a little exhausted and I have to measure a lot to download and what not
Thanks

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Well, I was interested, but I just can't stomach yet another perfect gary stu main character. Half the dialogue is people talking about how "hot and fit" mc is and every dialogue somehow redirects into being about the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Super quick walkthrough of the game, aiming for highest amount of points with each character. Just put it in the 'game' folder, don't have to overwrite anything.

Updated for V1.1
thanks but this comes up as a text file is that right cant download it

Ivanchi

May 16, 2018

Updated for V1.1
how i can download it? when i do click it opens to me on a new window like a notepad but without download nothing.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
From a gay pov the dad looks pretty hot!, and if the family are corrupted in doing things together; then I'm in to make changes to see the outcum ;) Bookmarking this to play at a later date. :)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The original worked and made her look sympathetic from being lied to, this just makes her look pathetic.
I'm pretty much in agreement with your take on it, with perhaps the added thought that pink-hair's anger is slightly misdirected.
My reasoning being that keeping that secret would likely not have been the MC's decision or at least the MC wouldn't have had the final say on it.

That would have potentially allowed for the 'redemption story' that starts out with her realising that the MC *chose* to accept and care for the twins, as with Addison, as if they were his own while the 'real' father *chose* to have nothing to do with them.

the other problem I see is that the tied-to-the-bed-with-broken-condom story from the same diary has become the eldest sister's conception story now? I was sure that the previous version the twins initially assumed that to be the case but realised the timing was wrong.

Main point the story change seems unnecessary and not properly thought out.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I'm pretty much in agreement with your take on it, with perhaps the added thought that pink-hair's anger is slightly misdirected.
My reasoning being that keeping that secret would likely not have been the MC's decision or at least the MC wouldn't have had the final say on it.

That would have potentially allowed for the 'redemption story' that starts out with her realising that the MC *chose* to accept and care for the twins, as with Addison, as if they were his own while the 'real' father *chose* to have nothing to do with them.

the other problem I see is that the tied-to-the-bed-with-broken-condom story from the same diary has become the eldest sister's conception story now? I was sure that the previous version the twins initially assumed that to be the case but realised the timing was wrong.

Main point the story change seems unnecessary and not properly thought out.
Yeah, Same. Don't understand the change. May be in the futur, some event need to change the point of view/story ?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes