VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
I think the diary scene and Emilynn's reaction works better without the patch, but the whole relational backstory between MC and Emily is put in serious jeopardy as well. Emily gets pregnant when a condom breaks, no big deal. Decides to keep it, fine. Finds time to find a guy (presumably) willing to help her raise Addy, gets pregnant again, then immediately cheats on him? And the MC is cool with all this? Why would a 19 year old up-and-coming actor want to get married to a woman with 3 kids who aren't his?

The dev is clearly still figuring out what they want this backstory (and this game) to be, so my advice would be: keep trying. I really like the game as a whole, but if you don't nail down exactly what these histories are, you're going to have a rough time going forward.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oke, simple; you see it, you hope for it, you dont get it. to be honest, i know its a copie of Story who is already a copy. fine by me. not new and not bad at all. thx for share

Jun 8, 2017
Jack Redd Games
I realy not love GUI whta use you for dialoges....
Loking shit....
Project loking very good, Incest+LOLI....
Gime Two lol Well, I hope you hard work next update....
But waht you mean:
Fist, Interracial? You mean Nig.... Ahm.... I wanna say Afro-American? 0_0
Second, Pregnancy? You mean somobody already Preg from begening?
Or mean Crempai? If not anyones not Pregnant already, when remove this tag pls
I just lost every braincell I had left reading this

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I just lost every braincell I had left reading this
Not a native english speaker i suspect, it happens.
Personally i like the game so far, the only thing that weirds me out is the characters interracting are both quite big images facing you and talking at you, could have just had a framed face of each in the bottom corners so it opens up the frame more to see the characters in the scene itself, but other than that i like it

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Right now there is unprotected sex that can lead to pregnancy. Episode 4 or 5 will be the first time there is in-game rendered images of a pregnant woman having sex.
OK thanks! That's good to hear that it will be implemented, but creampie isn't pregnancy so IMHO you should remove this tag mean while so it doesn't lure other pervs such as myself.
Forsenlol

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
No need to criticize anyone here. We all are scum of the Earth here: homophobes, pedophobes, haremophobes, incestophobes, cuckolds, etc., etc. And everyone sees what is what anyways. So let's make love, not arrrgh.

Reactions: menatv

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
You always seem to post the absolute dumbest stuff and it turns out you're racist too. I don't like throwing words like that around, they lost all meaning with all the SJW nonsense but I think that says it all...

Top all that off with you shitting on every single female protag.

You're a bit scummy.
Yeah... I forgot to click unwatch on this thread... but I am out. Not supporting someone who has comments like that. Not only the comments, but cow towing to the trolls and changing what made the story good. Nah. So peace... I'm out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and Avaron1974

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
But the one who made that comment is not the dev, it is a user who tagged the name of the dev (or I'm wrong maybe and the dev made that comment before and deleted it, which I doubt because he would be making his own grave :KEK: )
Go to the post I quoted. Avaron1974 quoted the Dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Hex-

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
But the one who made that comment is not the dev, it is a user who tagged the name of the dev (or I'm wrong maybe and the dev made that comment before and deleted it, which I doubt because he would be making his own grave :KEK: )
nah it wasn't the dev who made the comments

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Jack Redd Games
I realy not love GUI whta use you for dialoges....
Loking shit....
Project loking very good, Incest+....
Gime Two lol Well, I hope you hard work next update....
But waht you mean:
Fist, Interracial? You mean Nig.... Ahm.... I wanna say Afro-American? 0_0
Second, Pregnancy? You mean somobody already Preg from begening?
Or mean Crempai? If not anyones not Pregnant already, when remove this tag pls
There is no LOLI. Please remove this from your comment. Go on the internet and look up women 18-22 ...
also get your racist crap out of my thread.

as for the preg thing, the definition of pregnancy on f95

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

so the tag stays. ...

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes