VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I am also having a problem with the patch. I put it into the "game" folder, but Addison was still two when she met Erol and Emily was pregnant with the twins on Erol and Emily's first date, according to his conversation with Rosa. Did I place the patch in the wrong place? Or is there a conflict with the walkthrough mod that reverts it to the original script?
I didn't use the Walkthrough Mod, and I don't remember when in the timeline he impregnated Emily with the twins, but Addison is always adopted, with and without patch. If you get to a point later where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if that scene is in there, it's the patched version; if it's not, there's a conflict with the walkthrough mod. Also, personally I think
but for now, officially and no matter what, canon is that Addy is adopted.

Reactions: Jack Redd Games

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
It could be conflict with walkthrough mod, I didn't make it. If you want a mini walkthrough, just always hit 1 :p That is the 'canon' route of the game. It is not the 100% points version of the game though, fyi.

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
It could be conflict with walkthrough mod, I didn't make it. If you want a mini walkthrough, just always hit 1 :p That is the 'canon' route of the game. It is not the 100% points version of the game though, fyi.
Love this answer!
LOL reminds me of multiple choice tests waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in time at school.
1 of my teachers sarcasticly once said: If any of you lazy people did not learn any of the material just hit A.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Gona keep tabs on this, although, not having much faith considerin that some unfinished F/D incest projects are being abandoned or written off completely, like on Single Again.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
High quality renders AND multiple daughters? :devilish: Excellent

Gona keep tabs on this, although, not having much faith considerin that some unfinished F/D incest projects are being abandoned or written off completely, like on Single Again.
Yeah there's way too many FD games that sadly get abandoned. Single Again is still going strong though, it's not abandoned

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
High quality renders AND multiple daughters? :devilish: Excellent

Yeah there's way too many FD games that sadly get abandoned. Single Again is still going strong though, it's not abandoned
What i mean is that, Abigail's story was re-written as a step-daughter/The incest was removed from the story altogether

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Same here that is what a 12 gauge shotgun is for my man.
I don't think jealousy is worth life to execution.

And in both cases mentioned in the game they weren't married, so wtf is the problem. If it was about a guy knocking up a bunch of girls I'm betting there wouldn't be an issue. And, no, it isn't different, regardless of possessive, whiny, Alpha Male bs attitudes.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't think jealousy is worth life to execution.

And in both cases mentioned in the game they weren't married, so wtf is the problem. If it was about a guy knocking up a bunch of girls I'm betting there wouldn't be an issue. And, no, it isn't different, regardless of possessive, whiny, Alpha Male bs attitudes.
Yes yes i get it you are a cleaner. no need to tell me that.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
That's fair like I said with that other game, sometimes there's just too many characters. Based on the little we've seen so far, I think I could be happy with an ending that just included the household(w/maid). Whatever you decide, you already managed to hook me when I played so I'm here for the ride.
second this, all the daughters and rosa and ill be happy. just seems like a natural fit from a poly standpoint since Rosa is basically filling the mother or oldest sister role of the "family" would feel wrong to leave her out of a multiple LI ending with the girls. I know my one opinion doesn't sway the story, just adding my vote since the dev is still deciding on endings.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I know its only been 3 months but does anyone sub to this dev? Would you mind sharing any news or progress reports? Haven't seen any communications from the dev on this game in a while. (Not complaining about the amount of time or anything as I am aware of the work that goes into it.)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I know its only been 3 months but does anyone sub to this dev? Would you mind sharing any news or progress reports? Haven't seen any communications from the dev on this game in a while. (Not complaining about the amount of time or anything as I am aware of the work that goes into it.)
This was on Discord:
06/19/2021
Hey all, I am pausing billing for July. I'm struggeling with my mental well being right now and am not able to work on the game. It is my hope that in the next few weeks I can figure things out and get back to it. I will keep pausing until such a time as I am able to work on the game. I don't know when that will be. Sorry that this is brief and not a lot of info, but ... I just can't really right now.

07/13/2021
I've paused August as well. Though I have some idea's and may start working on the game again once I am back from my vacation next week. No promises or anything.

viperz888

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1180055

Overview:
A year ago Emily Rand was killed in a tragic car accident, leaving her husband and three daughters' lives changed forever. Her husband, Erol, has just returned from New Zealand where he was filming Heroman 4: Heroman Returns. How will he and his three daughters learn to live a life without their mother? Will Erol find consolation in the arms of a friend... or somebody closer? Only you can decide what fate lies ahead for the Rand family!

Thread Updated: 2021-05-11
Release Date: 2021-05-11
Developer: Jack Redd Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: S1E1 Update 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA -

Patches:
Extra:
Walkthrough Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1180056 View attachment 1180057 View attachment 1180058 View attachment 1180059 View attachment 1180061
thank for upload

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does this game originally contain incest? I see many saying otherwise
It does not. Like in many other games, the tag is applied prematurely. It is set up to happen (well, if the game continues that is) but not yet.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Am I correct in assuming that this game is now Abandoned?
Well the patreon is not there anymore, the website is a non-existing happening, and the subscribed star say it is on hiatus since July. So it is on hold that means the dev reached out here to put the game in this state. Keep it in your follows but the next time you get to think about it it will probably be in the state you think about but for the rules here it will be still on hold.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Am I correct in assuming that this game is now Abandoned?
The dev is currently dealing with real life right now. I've seen a LOT of abandoned games over the years, as I'm guessing you have as well, and it is rare, very rare, that a game with this much talent and care put into it just gets outright abandoned without explanation. She keeps her people updated on Discord, every month, to let them know her current state of being and whether or not she'll be starting her Patreon up again. This title is currently listed as On-Hold, and in this instance, I'm choosing to believe the Dev. Regardless, if this game does wind up getting shuttered completely, there's not a doubt in me that the Dev will eventually bring a game to full release in the future, even if it isn't this one.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes