VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Don't get upset. ^^
Those kinds of questions are normal even if the answer is posted above their question. ^^
Oh I know, I'm not upset. I was copying his 'fucking hell man' as a joke :p

You have been a member since 2018.. you should already know by now that most people on here can't read..
Oh yea, I'm well aware :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Oh I know, I'm not upset. I was copying his 'fucking hell man' as a joke :p

Oh yea, I'm well aware :)
I mean I have seen people post a question that is answered in the very last post before them such that it had to be on their screen as they typed a reply but they go ahead.

Far too many morons, in the world. (General statement not naming anyone)

:)

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I don't get it, why is there pregnancy tag? There's no pregnancy in game, only one possible impregnation, we don't even know how much possible (she said nothing about dangerous days, only some religious bullshit). AFAIK, pregnancy not equal to unprotected sex or creampie, the latter has it's own tag. Why then?
Awesome renders, btw, played without a patch so I can say nothing good about a story (if I can name it a story, more like some kind of the first scene, like intro).

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I don't get it, why is there pregnancy tag? There's no pregnancy in game, only one possible impregnation, we don't even know how much possible (she said nothing about dangerous days, only some religious bullshit). AFAIK, pregnancy not equal to unprotected sex or creampie, the latter has it's own tag. Why then?
Awesome renders, btw, played without a patch so I can say nothing good about a story (if I can name it a story, more like some kind of the first scene, like intro).
Because it's planned, and if you came inside the maid, then she is preggers :) . Just hasn't been revealed yet.

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Because f95 defines pregnancy as :

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
and that exists in the game.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I've tried this game and I'm gonna pass on this one. But a few things I wanna say:

1. The renders look great, the girls are beautiful. The dialogue was good and crisp for the most part.

2. The deceased wife Emily's past killed this game for me. Like everything was going well then, boom!!! Drama.. It's not even necessarily the fact that she had one night stands it the freaking consequences of those said one night stands. It's kind of sick that Mc raised basically four young women and none of them was blood related, that doesn't sit well to me.

The fact that Emily was older than him, yet still irresponsible enough to have drunken one night stands with randoms and not have enough sense to use plan b or anything is mind boggling. It ruins her character for me. And I'm guessing the guy, Stewart if I'm not mistaken was blindsided by this and didn't want any part of her, so in comes Mc cape and all. I'm just not into to that, so yeah this was an easy pass for me. The guy is getting up there in age with no real blood related offspring's, my only guess is something happened after one of Emily's pregnancies' and she couldn't conceive anymore, maybe that's why they never had kids of their own, but this dilemma was depressing to say the least. Only positive, if you wanna call it that is that he may have gotten Rosa pregnant.

For those asking for IC patches, unless you're going to rewrite the entire script then, it's sort of useless. Still won't change the fact that those aren't your biological daughters.
It can be real though. My ex and I had 4 kids. I divorced her, when I founds out I was the father of 1 of them. THen during the proceedings, I find out the other 3, have 3 different fathers. So yeah, I raised 4, 3 of which weren't mine. Your comment, made me DL the game, cause I've "been there, done that". That said..i have NOT been there, done that, re the incest component of the g-a-m-e. Since my kids are now in their 40s....lol, it is not a concern.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
my bad....didnt click long enough before posting.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It can be real though. My ex and I had 4 kids. I divorced her, when I founds out I was the father of 1 of them. THen during the proceedings, I find out the other 3, have 3 different fathers. So yeah, I raised 4, 3 of which weren't mine. Your comment, made me DL the game, cause I've "been there, done that". That said..i have NOT been there, done that, re the incest component of the g-a-m-e. Since my kids are now in their 40s....lol, it is not a concern.
Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
I am also having a problem with the patch. I put it into the "game" folder, but Addison was still two when she met Erol and Emily was pregnant with the twins on Erol and Emily's first date, according to his conversation with Rosa. Did I place the patch in the wrong place? Or is there a conflict with the walkthrough mod that reverts it to the original script?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes