VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
There is no LOLI. Please remove this from your comment. Go on the internet and look up women 18-22 ...
also get your racist crap out of my thread.

as for the preg thing, the definition of pregnancy on f95

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

so the tag stays. ...
Ok X_____X

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Search engines are quite helpful in finding such acronyms. ^^
"Dilf" is the opposite from "Milf": Dad I'd like to f*ck.
that is what i was thanking but if ur playing as the dad then "dilf" dont make since, unless there is another dad later on that ur gay with, but i dont see a "gay" tag

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
that is what i was thanking but if ur playing as the dad then "dilf" dont make since, unless there is another dad later on that ur gay with, but i dont see a "gay" tag
I/we might be wrong but I think that tag is a mistake (the MC wants to f*ck his dad? :WaitWhat:).
Could be meant as the daughters want to f*ck the MC though.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I/we might be wrong but I think that tag is a mistake (the MC wants to f*ck his dad? :WaitWhat:).
Could be meant as the daughters want to f*ck the MC though.
lol right, but lets just say its daughter id like-to fuck "dilf" it makes the most since, to me anyway.

Reactions: HorizonD

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The patch doesn't do anything. The entire story is manufactured in such a way that Erol hasn't fathered any of his kids.
First thing, the person you replied to wrote the damn game! and may know what is in it. Second, the story changes depending on whether or not you have the patch so if none of the kids are Erol's then you have not applied the patch or have not applied it properly.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is no LOLI. Please remove this from your comment. Go on the internet and look up women 18-22 ...
also get your racist crap out of my thread.

as for the preg thing, the definition of pregnancy on f95

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

so the tag stays. ...
This another example where F95 needs to add "teen" as a tag to distinguish from "loli"
A lot of people are cool with teen but grab pitchforks for loli so it is annoying to have no distinction.

Supposed to be tag system change at some point and I plus a lot of others are trying to get "teen" added. So we will see.

Reactions: astaroth96

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit. Some of you folks really have a full-blown dumpster fire blazing in here. You're all but begging a mod to come cleanup this mess off a thread. Relax, be well, and take care. And dev....go with whatever your full story plot is and stick with it, you know not everyone can be pleased. Changing things midstream will decrease the odds of a successful project quicker than the trolls will find another dev/project to feast on. Keep your chin up and write the story you intended to write and let the chips fall where they may. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
At the behest of a trusted person, I have given this VN another shot with the cannon story being told. I was definitely harsh when things changed and fed into my emotions at the time. I apologize to Jack Redd Games if I caused any drama myself. I will continue to monitor this as I am still unsure because I would rather be able to be with all the girls than having to choose. However, I think I am able to pick one and try and follow that... will still suck having to turn down the other girls and not being there for them (as I like the idea of white knight)... but I will see if I can follow one path. Sucks to be me sometimes lol

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes