VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
With the patch, the mother says she ha dated the Mc a few times but also seeing someone else to which the pink haired muppet jumps to conclusions and we get the anger scenario but with no actual basis for it. She thinks the other guy is her dad and completely ignores half the conversation.

Without the patch the mother was caught cheating by her ex with the MC and the pink haired muppet blames him for her dad not being around like that would stop him.

The original worked and made her look sympathetic from being lied to, this just makes her look pathetic.
Seriously? Those are the changes? Fuck. I was actually liking this the way it was. Now, I am not sure. Might back burner this for a few updates... I liked the fact she found out about being lied to her whole life, it made a lot more sense than that. Damn it. I hate when trolls make the Devs change their minds.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn that sucks lol
That isn't what happened, the pink haired fool jumped the gun and ignored half the diary.

The mother was seeing the MC and another guy, pink haired jumps to the conclusion the other guy is her dad.

It's a bit of a messy way to add incest and needs work but it's what some people wanted apparently.

Reactions: _exodus_

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
That isn't what happened, the pink haired fool jumped the gun and ignored half the diary.

The mother was seeing the MC and another guy, pink haired jumps to the conclusion the other guy is her dad.

It's a bit of a messy way to add incest and needs work but it's what some people wanted apparently.
Sheesh, If that’s the case he should’ve kept things as they were.

Reactions: _exodus_

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Jack Redd Games, I just started to try the game, and I like it already: the girls, the premise, the interface... A few ideas:

1) If a custom name is set for MC, don't call him Erol (unless it's a second name), there is just no point in that.
2) Don't put characters jump-sliding into the scene. It looks silly.

Good luck!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously? Those are the changes? Fuck. I was actually liking this the way it was. Now, I am not sure. Might back burner this for a few updates... I liked the fact she found out about being lied to her whole life, it made a lot more sense than that. Damn it. I hate when trolls make the Devs change their minds.
It is hardly trolling when sex with an adoptive daughter is classified as incest and completely banned on Patreon.

That said, creating a game with sex with a character LOOKING LIKE THE CHARACTER IS LESS THAN OF LEGAL AGE is actually a FULL BLOWN CRIME. Even if you tell the character is over (legal age), when she is clearly not.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, you were not the only one with having trouble seeing them as legal age.
But they do look cute. ^^

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
How high are you guys? I have played plenty of games where we have to call the girls 18 for the fucknuts at Patreon but they are truly more 16ish and these girls ARE NOT it. Go look up 18 year olds for real. They are models and singers and all sorts of things and the twins here look older than 75% of the women you find.

Get fucking real

There are 1000's of women in their 20's who look younger in MS USA alone. I know for a fact.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Dude chill.
You can say the same the other way around.
Personal experience: I knew a girl who looked like Rosa more or less but with bigger breasts and hips.
She was 13 at that time. ^^

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Dude chill.
You can say the same the other way around.
Personal experience: I knew a girl who looked like Rosa more or less but with bigger breasts and hips.
She was 13 at that time. ^^
Exactly so if the stated age is not 13 then they should SHUT THE HELL UP

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Exactly so if the stated age is not 13 then they should SHUT THE HELL UP
So you want to forbid us to speak because some people have a different opinion than you?
How about we discuss different opinions without offending each other?

Reactions: m4pII

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well since ya all are having a fit over how old someone looks try this. I was out one night at a local dance club saw someone I knew from school. With him where a couple of girls one I knew was his girlfriend the other I did not know........the other girl I swore was no more then 17 or 18 at most..... It was his 40 year old mother..... So if a 40 year old can look no more then 17 or 18 then a 18 year old can look 13 or 14 easily. I also have 3 daughters and I have seen them do themselves up and look way way younger then their actual age. Needless to say that night at the dance I tried my luck with her and was fucking embarrassed as hell when I found out she was actually his mother... still would have taken her out back but she wasnt willing :p

Reactions: HorizonD

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
It is hardly trolling when sex with an adoptive daughter is classified as incest and completely banned on Patreon.

That said, creating a game with sex with a character LOOKING LIKE THE CHARACTER IS LESS THAN OF LEGAL AGE is actually a FULL BLOWN CRIME. Even if you tell the character is over (legal age), when she is clearly not.
It is trolling when there is so much bitching and complaining that the Devs go back and change the story that had nothing wrong with it.
The story was absolutely perfectly fine until the assholes here complained and now the reasons for the story have changed. So yeah, it is absolutely trolling.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes