VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rand Family Values: Daddy's Home [S1E1 Update1] [Jack Redd Games]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I had to delete this. There is way too much dialogue to read. The TV interview was bad enough, then you to go through the dinner conversation of hell. I just clicked through that, then after more text.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I guess everyone asking for an I-patch and those saying it wouldn't work missed what dev wrote on page 1
I'm not going to reply to every single question/etc in here. I am always up to/open to talking on my discord though if anyone wants to. I do want to say the following though:

After discussing it with some people, I will be creating some sort of forking or patched game (I'm not sure what yet.) I won't say exactly what these will be, but you can likely guess based on the fact one will be on Patreon and the other will not.

Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh one other thing, there is no Harem route, but there are 2 routes that involve multple LI's.
:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol all the discussion about whether it is incest or not reminded me a bit of the discussion in Single again (for the sole fact that the story is similar, father 3 daughters with no blood relationship ...)Those who believe the incest tag is wrong, do not forget it could be because of a relationship between sisters :KEK:

Edit:

The renders look good and the story is interesting, maybe a milf is missing in the story hahaha.

Now the part that seems to me does not go well in the story:the wife have 2 pregnancies from one night stands (not to call her easy but.... :HideThePain: ) she was married to the same man for 20 years and they didn't have children of their own? (It can be said that since they already had 3 daughters, they did not think it necessary to have more but with the background the wife had ...)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
the adopted daughters give some extra tension in the narrative (y) give us some more of this, Rosa looking at you.
About the MCname
* really don't like the name Erol and even more so Erolyn,
* I did choose the rename and noticed that in some cases that
-- then name Erol was still hard coded , see above, but also in the bio page
-- there was a find and replace so Eolyn got renamed too, in that case for the better, well .... is not that hard to get a better name
(sorry to all girls named Erolyn in real you must have parent who like the song "a boy named Sue" oeps I did it again sorry² )
still hoping for a true Harem ending.

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
A rewrite would also be better for the mother cause she is kind of slut right now i mean 2 pregnancies from one night stands
I haven't played yet, but the late wife has 2 pregnancies from one night stands?? That's crazy :ROFLMAO:. To avoid incest dev turn MC wife into an complete slut?And all that had to be done was a usual landlord and tenants, and put up an incest patch that would fix it. EASY.

Jul 12, 2020
People are gonna come asking about harem because these type of games are mostly harem but what they are really mean by harem is if there is a route with all daughters. Just putting a thing about planned routes it in dev notes will fix that. i'm guessing the multi girl route is the all daughters route.
Noo want the nanny to and my agent and Haley and the last PA candidate and ....

yeah change the name font
yeah

ow "Dev has said no harem, " Ok un watch it then.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Yeah completely agree with you on that one. Except I wouldn't say kind of, I'd say total... :( At this point this kind of story line is becoming a trope to get around the whole incest story line.
And by the way, adoption is also considered as a incest by the patreon rules, so until he fixes it, his game will last until the first sex scene with daughters, and then it will be banned

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I haven't played yet, but the late wife has 2 pregnancies from one night stands?? That's crazy :ROFLMAO:. To avoid incest dev turn MC wife into an complete slut?And all that had to be done was a usual landlord and tenants, and put up an incest patch that would fix it. EASY.
2 pregnancies from one night stands at only 20 years old mind you :LOL::LOL:
Could have easily made that she had children from a past relationship which went south or the cliche the father died instead of had a one night stand and condom broke oops

Reactions: Wicked Garden

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Could have easily made that she had children from a past relationship which went south or the cliche the father died instead of had a one night stand and condom broke oops
And then during 18 years (i think) of marriage between her and MC they didn't have a single child, but you can bet the maid will get pregnant the first time you nut inside her :LUL:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Well, I know a girl who had 3 abortions at the age of 14, and she's nooooot very pretty, just a stupid whore who likes to get drunk and fuck with drunkards, it seems that it's just her fetish :ROFLMAO:, but you don't need to pretend that you a good girl after that. But now she is 19 and she gave birth and lives with a guy, and the baby is also not his, poor guy, shit happens:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
the adopted daughters give some extra tension in the narrative (y) give us some more of this, Rosa looking at you.
About the MCname
* really don't like the name Erol and even more so Erolyn,
* I did choose the rename and noticed that in some cases that
-- then name Erol was still hard coded , see above, but also in the bio page
-- there was a find and replace so Eolyn got renamed too, in that case for the better, well .... is not that hard to get a better name
(sorry to all girls named Erolyn in real you must have parent who like the song "a boy named Sue" oeps I did it again sorry² )
still hoping for a true Harem ending.
It's stated when you choose the name that the name Erol is hard coded, so this shouldn't be surprising.
Also, as stated by the Dev, no harem ending, but there will be multiple endings with multiple LIs

• Sad
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
First feedback regarding the UI: I am at a 1440p display and the text is to small. Would be nice to have an option to set the font size. Also the textbox is too un-intrusive at the bottom. I get that this gives more space for the action, but since those kind of games are always text heavy, I think it would make sense to have the text more accessible.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes