sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
You may want to change the name of your kingdom. Merd = shit in many different languages.

Reactions: nevar

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Does seem to be a bug with quest 4. I'm level 11 and have 6 sword skill but the cutscene never triggers. Other than that seems like a pretty fun little v1 of a game.

Reactions: Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Does seem to be a bug with quest 4. I'm level 11 and have 6 sword skill but the cutscene never triggers. Other than that seems like a pretty fun little v1 of a game.
Thank you for the feedback. I'll be releasing the bug fix soon

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Not gonna lie, it's kind of hard to take the story seriously when there's no punctuation and the words are just crammed together. The art looks good though, and I'd definitely play this if it had better grammar.

Apr 26, 2018
The game seems cool and the art fits right up my alley, especially with the immense amounts of shit that is on this site.
However... please please please hire someone to write the text for you.
I understand if English is not your first language and that is fine but the text in its current state makes the game unplayable as a h-game.

I can even rewrite it for you for free if you'd like.

Reactions: Bunis

pixigh

Aug 24, 2019
I seem to have an issue with the Book of Monsters, It plays the animation of the character reading but it doesnt allow me to continue.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Anyone else has a problem with quest 2 ? I can't seem to find the entry in the book and I wrote it with caps and without

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes