svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
I wonder if the default name is going to remain even after the updates. I have nothing against Obama as a name(even though I have no idea what it means), or 4th wall breaking jokes but, come one now... Surely since in lore tell us that found's first name was "James" we can use "John" as default one right?

I'm the only one who is bothered by this? Anyone? No? ... ;(

(Kind of a spoiler below, I guess?)

To the author/creator of a game. If you gonna make a vanilla/happy romance ending with the Demon Lord. I will be happy.

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Getting
Screenshot_10.png
At almost every line while having dialogue with Thea at home. First appeared after choosing to not calm her down.

Reactions: Bunis

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
It's kind of funny(?) that a romance / harem game with "humor" I downloaded and the first thing I see after extracting it is a pic called RAPEKILL with the poor victim having her thoat cut during violation. Yeah no. Tag it properly at least.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Finished all availible content(besides rape scene, not my thing). Pretty cool concept with book of monsters, it's like playing adventure book with actual context to base your decision on when the choices come up, not playing the usual guessing game, but I was pretty dissapointed when I tried to search entry for Lelluk after Cynthia quest(coz yes, even thought I didn't need it now I still wanted to read it). Overall the game is good, be it art or plot, but animation is pretty rough right now(based on scene with Nadia).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunis
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes