3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

AgentMScarn

Mar 22, 2024
Why does nearly every American VN have such a focus on fucking their mom? This game has a lot of stuff I like but it keeps going back to that.
This is obviously a trolling/triggering post, with the intent of stirring anti-American sentiment and/or riling up American readers. Shame on you for that. That's not the purpose of this thread. Read about Oedipus Complex. It's not an American-only psychological/developmental phenomenon. I've played plenty of incestuous VNs with such atrocious English translations that they were obviously not written by natively English speaking Americans, so your statement is inherently untrue and completely biased. I bet you've even had some fantasies about your mom at some point in life, unless maybe you are gay, female or never had a present mother. So cut the shit posting and stick to the topics. If you don't like the topics, move the fuck on and stop stirring the shit.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep.9 Part 3 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

Changelog:

- 159 New images
- 15 New animations
- Story continued
- Updated supporters list

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
public release today?
Ep.9 Part 3 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

Changelog:

- 159 New images
- 15 New animations
- Story continued
- Updated supporters list

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes".......... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:....Isn't it possible to avoid violence???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Why do devs feel the need to turn a perfectly good visual novel into a pointless sandbox/freeroam.
Because that's what I feel I should do, and if it doesn't go as well as I hope then I'll take that as a learning experience. I'd rather try to scale and fail than wonder "what if" without ever having an answer, also I'm trying to build the new Raptus around the choice of having both a sandbox mode and one where is linear even though the latter will still be different from the way it works today.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Raptus-EP9P3v1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Because that's what I feel I should do, and if it doesn't go as well as I hope then I'll take that as a learning experience. I'd rather try to scale and fail than wonder "what if" without ever having an answer, also I'm trying to build the new Raptus around the choice of having both a sandbox mode and one where is linear even though the latter will still be different from the way it works today.
When will you fix the forgotten Carola variable?

JackHerer

Feb 26, 2024
nope.gif

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes