3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I liked the game, looks good and the theme is one of a kind (i do not think i played a game where the MC does things this one does). Mom and sister are good looking, and the fact that the MC is a psychopath makes me wonder what scenes we will see in the future.

Also all 3 of the characters from the poll look good, i think i like the first one with short hair the most.

Anyway good luck with the development and i hope Patreon gives you no problems.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I will say I love this game and Blackheart Hotel so far. The two best games on this site. I even love Hard Love and Dirty Pool where the MC does so terrific things to his own niece. Lol
The issue that's basically all the games there are. It's been far tooooo long since I've played a new game anywhere similar to the 4 you mentioned, was hoping Raptus would have had an update by now but it looks like the dev only started working on the game again quite recently. I hope it's a big update.

Oh and please can more devs start making maledom games again

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The issue that's basically all the games there are. It's been far tooooo long since I've played a new game anywhere similar to the 4 you mentioned, was hoping Raptus would have had an update by now but it looks like the dev only started working on the game again quite recently. I hope it's a big update.

You might wanna try Enslaver as well. Pretty much on the same vein.

Reactions: nitesab711

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
You might wanna try Enslaver as well. Pretty much on the same vein.
Oooh I did actually, the first part of that game was the first maledom game I ever played and it's what made me realize these were my favourite types of games xD

I loved the first part of the Enslaver but wasn't able to enjoy the second one as much. I guess those fetishes aren't for me - and I meant like hairy legs and butt, extremely large breasts for a student etc. The one with the mom and aunt was fantastic however.

The issue is I hope we could get at least a monthly update but that seems impossible. New games used to come and eventually get abandoned and lately even that isn't happening, right now I only wait for updates on Blackheart Hotel (Has been very punctual), Enslaver (sort of), Raptus (although I've given up hope on getting an update any time soon), The New Queen (I hope an update arrives soon) and Lust and Power (But updates are so small I wait for like three months before playing).

Desert Stalker is new and has potential, can expect an update sometime in Feb I believe. There is also Kindreadburns - Chapter 4 and 5 were amazing but the dev updates the game once a year or something. My point is, those of us who like these types of games got nothing. We finished everything that is there - which is a very small number - and wait for practically nothing, maybe once in a blue moon. I wish we could have a group to at least show developers there's a lot of people who like these games rather than the standard games, get more people to work on games like these.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I wish we could have a group to at least show developers there's a lot of people who like these games rather than the standard games, get more people to work on games like these.
(This might sound condescending, but I assure you it is not) there is already a decent way to show developers that there's an audience for such games, and that is supporting them.
That's what will ultimately allow for more such games to appear. It's true that many of those creators primarily make such games because they like them, but actual support goes a long way.

But the audience is surely there indeed.

Reactions: VelocityRyuga
Nov 7, 2017

Oooh I did actually, the first part of that game was the first maledom game I ever played and it's what made me realize these were my favourite types of games xD

I loved the first part of the Enslaver but wasn't able to enjoy the second one as much. I guess those fetishes aren't for me - and I meant like hairy legs and butt, extremely large breasts for a student etc. The one with the mom and aunt was fantastic however.

The issue is I hope we could get at least a monthly update but that seems impossible. New games used to come and eventually get abandoned and lately even that isn't happening, right now I only wait for updates on Blackheart Hotel (Has been very punctual), Enslaver (sort of), Raptus (although I've given up hope on getting an update any time soon), The New Queen (I hope an update arrives soon) and Lust and Power (But updates are so small I wait for like three months before playing).

Desert Stalker is new and has potential, can expect an update sometime in Feb I believe. There is also Kindreadburns - Chapter 4 and 5 were amazing but the dev updates the game once a year or something. My point is, those of us who like these types of games got nothing. We finished everything that is there - which is a very small number - and wait for practically nothing, maybe once in a blue moon. I wish we could have a group to at least show developers there's a lot of people who like these games rather than the standard games, get more people to work on games like these.
Well I think RSSINFRos wants to take their time make Raptus good unlike their other games and I think they said that in an earlier post. I'm not gonna give up hope yet. I bet they will have the next update ready by February or at least before March. Yeah I hope it's a big update and longer than v1.0 which felt like a good tease and I love what they're going for. I like what they were going for Enslaver and I hope they go back finishing Hard Love after they're done with Raptus. I just downloaded the latest version of Lust and Power and looks like someone finally made a updated Cheat Mod for it which there wasn't one for a long time and I wish they would make a new incest patch for it. I have been playing it since v0.17b. I like Desert Stalker where it's going so far. I also waiting for the next update for The Headmaster by Altos and Herdone and The Point of No Return by DS23Games besides Raptus and Blackheart Hotel. And I don't know when Annie's School Days by Mobum will be updated again and finished and that one is also one of my favorites.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Well I think RSSINFRos wants to take their time make Raptus good unlike their other games and I think they said that in an earlier post. I'm not gonna give up hope yet. I bet they will have the next update ready by February or at least before March. Yeah I hope it's a big update and longer than v1.0 which felt like a good tease and I love what they're going for. I like what they were going for Enslaver and I hope they go back finishing Hard Love after they're done with Raptus. I just downloaded the latest version of Lust and Power and looks like someone finally made a updated Cheat Mod for it which there wasn't one for a long time and I wish they would make a new incest patch for it. I have been playing it since v0.17b. I like Desert Stalker where it's going so far. I also waiting for the next update for The Headmaster by Altos and Herdone and The Point of No Return by DS23Games besides Raptus and Blackheart Hotel. And I don't know when Annie's School Days by Mobum will be updated again and finished and that one is also one of my favorites.
Yeah an update at least by February-March would be absolutely amazing. Fingers crossed at least Feb xD

You know I've started noticing you a lot around the various threads lately, especially your post on the tyrant, it's cool to know someone else on the same page. And if I'm being honest, all I'm doing is taking a pen and paper and jotting down all your suggested games xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
MacSweary Lord Darth Nova Dragon Emperor - Feel free to check my profile and click my lists in Game Recc and Identification to see if you find more games of your liking
Any chance you could provide a direct link? - your profile seems empty to me. Maybe I'm being silly and just can't find it. However, I believe I might have already stumbled on your thread at least once before during my endless search anyways xD

It'll be nice to go through another list thought - maybe I can even add some more :)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You should do links to the game in the thread and give a short explanation of it instead of just small notes when the game is short. Found this one trough one of your threads but I'd never have guessed it had psycho MC

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm not dead (yet)!

I will soon make a survey about the first girl that encountered the main character after he done what he did, for now I have made these two and I'm going to make a thrid one tomorrow. The character is a stripper between 25 and 35 yo. Just take a look already, I will make the survey on patreon and then update the link! Any suggestion on modification is appreciated, estetic is not important for the story for now! Thanks!
The girl in the pink has obviously fake tits and it's made on purpose

View attachment 966839 View attachment 966838
View attachment 966840 View attachment 966841

The images are broken. But beside that, any plans to implement impregnation into the game, forced and willing? Lactation?

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. I have a huge list of games I enjoy here even some are abandoned, incomplete, too short or never reached their true potential. I really hope Raptus gets an update soon. I do have an idea of my own game kind of which is a mix of many my favorites.

Nov 7, 2017
Well I guess Raptus is a bust since we haven't hear anything from the developer for a while but I hope I'm wrong because I love the concept this game is really going for. I hope they're doing alright though.

Reactions: genthrow

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Well I guess Raptus is a bust since we haven't hear anything from the developer for a while but I hope I'm wrong because I love the concept this game is really going for. I hope they're doing alright though.
It is a bust lol. This really could have been my #1 favourite game but this isn't a game the dev is consistently working on. After the prologue, he worked on it a bit, then moved on to focus more on his own personal life - which is understandable. Sometime last month he came back, and started working on it a bit more but I presume even now he's currently not working on the game.(I don't even know why I'm telling you this I'm sure you already know xD )

Point is, it's more of an on and off sort of thing, eventually he will pull through with an update once he reaches enough content, but I personally don't have hopes it'll be this month either. I hope it does show up in march and then if we don't get anything even I'll be really upset lol. I believe the dev just doesn't want to abandon the game randomly again like his previous ones so he's just taking it so slow that the occasional updates are at least going somewhere plot-wise. We will get a second update but who knows how long we'll have to wait after that comes..

P.S - There was an update poll very recently so it's not that we haven't heard from the dev. He knows how much we love his game and I hope that's enough to motivate him to complete the update.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes