3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
So one comment I've seen repeatedly here is wondering if the girl that can be raped will be seen again if you don't kill her. ANd the answer has been "Yes, but we don't know how yet."

That gave me an odd idea. What if, even if the MC does kill her, she shows up again as possibly a delusion or fantasy of the MC (who we know is mentally ill and off his medication). Or even make it ambiguous as to if it's a delusion, or if she really has become a sex zombie stalking him. For revenge? For lust? Lots of possibilities.

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
So one comment I've seen repeatedly here is wondering if the girl that can be raped will be seen again if you don't kill her. ANd the answer has been "Yes, but we don't know how yet."

That gave me an odd idea. What if, even if the MC does kill her, she shows up again as possibly a delusion or fantasy of the MC (who we know is mentally ill and off his medication). Or even make it ambiguous as to if it's a delusion, or if she really has become a sex zombie stalking him. For revenge? For lust? Lots of possibilities.
I was with you up until the zombie part. Someone already made a comparison to halloween, that would be a little too on the nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and MausMaus

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

I also theorized she could end up on the news which could lead to a whole police story line but that would be like a small cameo and then she gone and not a illusion thing

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019

Well ... the 2 before me got me thinking a bit. And i even replayed it to be sure. But i am not happy what i came up with. I cant imagine he would put zombies in, but...

it even could get darker than what the other 2 before me said. But everything speaks against it, since its not secluded enough. But im not a psychiatrist nor a fortuneteller.

Since its possible to fuck her after she was already dead. The MC could come back and take her home with him. After all it already has the necrophilia tag... :KEK:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Well than, let me rephrase my question. Is there a chance there will be a lesbian female protagonist option? Edit: Or a female accomplice/sidekick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
Well than, let me rephrase my question. Is there a chance there will be a lesbian female protagonist?

<irony>
Since it would be impossible for a woman to fantasize about such setups... that would be.. oh noo.:eek:
</irony>

thanks charreddoor for the reminder, that there is no such thing. :rolleyes:
His last two games have been male protagonist, and seeing how his last projects ended, i'd rather he stick to one storyline for now. Removing and adding different content to fit a female protagonist, to fit the fetishes seems like a waste of time.

Last edited:

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
His last two games have been male protagonist, and seeing how his last projects ended, i'd rather he stick to one storyline for now. Removing and adding different content to fit a female protagonist, to fit the fetishes seems like a waste of time.
Ok, i get what you mean, thats a reaction i can live with. The other one was just rude.

Well than, imagination it is.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
?? What? Thats a game about rape and necrophilia. Im just asking for a female protagonist. So whats vanilla about this?
i mean ntr and vanilla in a sense, that they are two things that dont mix. Asking for a female protagonist in what is obviously a maledom game situated around a male protagonist is a bit strange.

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
i mean ntr and vanilla in a sense, that they are two things that dont mix. Asking for a female protagonist in what is obviously a maledom game situated around a male protagonist is a bit strange.
Well i dont ask to dominate males. I ask to dominate females as a lesbian.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
do you not know what maledom is? you're thinking of femdom my dude.
I know whats the difference. But there is nothing similiar to that game in regards of femdom. Thats why i asked "Why do males always get all the fun".

You have to start to ask somewhere. Maybe its more a taboo than i thought for women taking the tags and provided content in consideration.

Do you understand now, what i mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: charreddoor

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
I know whats the difference. But there is nothing similiar to that game in regards of femdom. Thats why i asked "Why do males always get all the fun".

You have to start to ask somewhere. Maybe its more a taboo than i thought for women taking the tags in consideration.

Edit: They even took the necrophilia tag out.
I could sit here and tell you about how few games there are that actually have "rape" and not just the usual bishop esque mind control """rape""", but honestly you're never going to see an ACTUAL femdom or maledom game until people finally start moving full force to subscribestar. Also I'm a bit confused about the taboo aspect, i'm used to playing old eroges with female writers and what not, and a lot of comiket doujins are written by females. But any way i agree that the tags on this site are fucked tbh, a reverse rape tag and rape by protagonist tag would be much better...but I guess i'm just so used to vndb lol

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

The first part maybe could work, similar to bates motel or something along them lines....but also wouldn't make much sense, because he's killed other women before her. But sex zombie bruh?..... no, just no.

You have to start to ask somewhere. Maybe its more a taboo than i thought for women taking the tags and provided content in consideration.

Because the majority of the time, males are making the games. If you'd want a female protag in a game like this, you'd have to take into account the already small number of female devs, and make it even smaller by finding the number of female devs that are into lesbian rape, which I can only assume is virtually none. Now maybe a male dev will make a female version of a game like this, but it would be more of a risk for the dev, if you think about it. The genre already hasn't got a huge fanbase, and doing so with a female character would make it even smaller, as I'm sure many male players(like your self with a female protag) would rather play a male protag.
It's basically just a numbers game.

Last edited:
Reactions: charreddoor

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Because the majority of the time, males are making the games. If you'd want a female protag in a game like this, you'd have to take into account the already small number of female devs, and make it even smaller by finding the number of female devs that are into lesbian rape, which I can only assume is virtually none. Now maybe a male dev will make a female version of a game like this, but it would be more of a risk for the dev, if you think about it. The genre already hasn't got a huge fanbase, and doing so with a female character would make it even smaller, as I'm sure many male players(like your self with a female protag) would rather play a male protag.
It's basically just a numbers game.
Yeah its fine, guys, i understand. Considered the story, i have to take what i get.

Well that out of the way. You did read the posts about continuing the story. What do you think about my idea of continuing the story? You came to the same conclusion as me MausMaus ?

Last edited:

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
An alternate protagonist is a lot of work so that probably won't be added. But you could ask for a character like that as an accomplice to the protagonist, you would have a chance at least.

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Probably this game will be better if we can keep the dead body and fuck it for few days
Hey, there is a copyright on my guess for the continuation of the story...:mad:

:p

Well ... the 2 before me got me thinking a bit. And i even replayed it to be sure. But i am not happy what i came up with. I cant imagine he would put zombies in, but...

it even could get darker than what the other 2 before me said. But everything speaks against it, since its not secluded enough. But im not a psychiatrist nor a fortuneteller.

Since its possible to fuck her after she was already dead. The MC could come back and take her home with him. After all it already has the necrophilia tag... :KEK:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Wow
Reactions: TrueKhMint
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes