3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Nice game!
As always I will wait a couple of updates before starting again but what I saw looks promising.

Hope I can dominate the "landlady", a big plus would be to dominiate her together with the "roommate".
Always hot to see a younger girl abusing an older woman, unfortunately quite rare.^^

TrueKhMint

Dec 22, 2020
Nice game!
As always I will wait a couple of updates before starting again but what I saw looks promising.

Hope I can dominate the "landlady", a big plus would be to dominiate her together with the "roommate".
Always hot to see a younger girl abusing an older woman, unfortunately quite rare.^^
We probably will, just wait until the next chapter release

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm not dead (yet)!

I will soon make a survey about the first girl that encountered the main character after he done what he did, for now I have made these two and I'm going to make a thrid one tomorrow. The character is a stripper between 25 and 35 yo. Just take a look already, I will make the survey on patreon and then update the link! Any suggestion on modification is appreciated, estetic is not important for the story for now! Thanks!
The girl in the pink has obviously fake tits and it's made on purpose

rgd1_1.png rgd1_2.jpg
r22.png r21.jpg

TrueKhMint

Dec 22, 2020
I'm not dead (yet)!

I will soon make a survey about the first girl that encountered the main character after he done what he did, for now I have made these two and I'm going to make a thrid one tomorrow. The character is a stripper between 25 and 35 yo. Just take a look already, I will make the survey on patreon and then update the link! Any suggestion on modification is appreciated, estetic is not important for the story for now! Thanks!
The girl in the pink has obviously fake tits and it's made on purpose

View attachment 966839 View attachment 966838
View attachment 966840 View attachment 966841
Can't wait to taste them tenor.gif

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes