3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Dev I loved it. 1. I miss the therapist and wouldn't mind her staying or making a 1 off return where she needs you to do something else and she offer you sex in exchange. 2. I wouldn't mind seeing flashbacks or pictures at least of the previous girls we handled when we were taken in the facility. 3. No idea the plus or minuses with the random girl but I wouldn't mind seeing her pop up again if alive and on the news while watching tv with fam if dead. 4. Add some blackmail content for lil sis who is obviously hiding something. Let us find out what she hiding and blackmail her. 5. Let there be other girls to romance/abuse or whatever other than the target. Just suggestions but I wouldn't mind seeing any of these.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
You mean like if you don't activate cuck you shouldn't be able to be part of cucking for other's? Like this friends of yours shouldn't be able to ask to you to fuck her girlfriend?
By the way it's the second time I see the "godspeed" thing, what does it mean? I suppose it's like saying "really fast" but it still doesn't make any sens in my head lol
Oh sh1t, I just saw you answered me lol. Yeah, if I don't activate the cuck content CAN I STILL cuck other people or would I be avoiding every cuck content (hope not). Look at this: Netori means "appropriate of" (someone to maintain sexual relationships) while Netorare would mean "be stripped of" (or giving away I guess) said property.
So again, I'm asking if not activating the content would get rid of both netorare and netori content, or just netorare.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Oh sh1t, I just saw you answered me lol. Yeah, if I don't activate the cuck content CAN I STILL cuck other people or would I be avoiding every cuck content (hope not). Look at this: Netori means "appropriate of" (someone to maintain sexual relationships) while Netorare would mean "be stripped of" (or giving away I guess) said property.
So again, I'm asking if not activating the content would get rid of both netorare and netori content, or just netorare.
If you don't activate it you'll still be able to have a relationship with someone that has a relationship, but who has a relationship only with you will not be shared, in case you have a relationship with someone that has already a relationship is possible that this person will have a relationship with both you and the original person

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
There's few games that do proper rape, so I'm glad to see another one of these, even if it meant the other was on hold (but that got a bit weird later on)... though here the "r-word", "m-word" bits were fairly distracting.

The survey thing I wasn't sure if green or red was yes or no, so a tick in the box would feel better, also one of them I wasn't able to toggle.

Sometimes the language felt a bit unnatural, and the mother was hotter in the flashback ... but I'm looking forward to absolutely ruining that annoying sister, and hopefully things will be appropriately dark moving forward... but a really good tone was set by the girl in the alley, so more of that.

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
There's few games that do proper rape, so I'm glad to see another one of these, even if it meant the other was on hold (but that got a bit weird later on)... though here the "r-word", "m-word" bits were fairly distracting.

The survey thing I wasn't sure if green or red was yes or no, so a tick in the box would feel better, also one of them I wasn't able to toggle.

Sometimes the language felt a bit unnatural, and the mother was hotter in the flashback ... but I'm looking forward to absolutely ruining that annoying sister, and hopefully things will be appropriately dark moving forward... but a really good tone was set by the girl in the alley, so more of that.
you couldn't cause its was a dom/sub kink you have to pick only one. (shower on male or female) if i recall correctly.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Was waiting for update on hardlove but then after checking i seen it was abandoned. A bit sad but i wasn't a fan of the doctor story. Read a few post and i discovered this next game. I really like that start. Hope you the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and RSSINFRos

Gilgalad

Nov 18, 2019
I dont know why all the negativity. Its kinda tough to continue the game when you write yourself into a corner wich is comon for a new game dev. On the other hand Raptus is a huge improvment storywise, even the scenes are better quality. Keep up the good work man. Cant wait for the next update :)

JJ993

Jan 26, 2018
Working on it, slowly but on it!
Really like the game so far - for what it's worth my vote would be to focus on this rather than your previous stuff for the time being. Is an update before Xmas remotely likely or is 2021 more realistic?

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Really like the game so far - for what it's worth my vote would be to focus on this rather than your previous stuff for the time being. Is an update before Xmas remotely likely or is 2021 more realistic?
Not sure, I'll try for the end of the year but the time is really flying

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes