3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
The necro tag puts a tear to my eye, especially when it's packed with a story that has potential. Definitely my favorite story so far by RedStarStudios by INFRos. Now, let's hope they'll stick with it till the very end.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The necro tag puts a tear to my eye, especially when it's packed with a story that has potential. Definitely my favorite story so far by RedStarStudios by INFRos. Now, let's hope they'll stick with it till the very end.
Thank you Giovanna!

Reactions: Giolpo

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Im from another country so please forgive my bad english. :) I like this game but ı want hear some voices. Maybe door, knock voice or walk voice. İf we see rainy schene we can hear rain voices. I think add more animations and schenes. Usually characters dont anything. They likes picture. Yes ı know sometimes they smile or crying but ı want see a lot of emotions, animations. I like this game. Story is LEGEND. Im very happy this game amazing.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Pretty good game so far, godspeed developer. Oh btw it would be great if you could add more cucking istead of just being cucked (I know the mc was already doing some of this with the older female), I'd like to see more of that. Actually i'd like to have the option when starting the game and choosing the fetishes, that by avoiding to choose cuckhold I can avoid those scenes altogether.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So if you buttsex the bench girl, you don't get to Mouth hump her afterwards. You can if you go for vag though. Unless you have Necro enabled and spare her, then you also don't get to mouth hump her. Weird.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just two questions I hid it because of possible spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Yes, she will be seen again, but I'm not sure when
2. Someone else will care about it, the dictators could be watching.

Same for all the fetishes? We can still choose to avoid them when presented?
Most of them, activating the feet fetish will still leave the choice to use them or not but some images will be more focused on feet, usually you'll still have the choice in scenes but not in some dialogues

Pretty good game so far, godspeed developer. Oh btw it would be great if you could add more cucking istead of just being cucked (I know the mc was already doing some of this with the older female), I'd like to see more of that. Actually i'd like to have the option when starting the game and choosing the fetishes, that by avoiding to choose cuckhold I can avoid those scenes altogether.
You mean like if you don't activate cuck you shouldn't be able to be part of cucking for other's? Like this friends of yours shouldn't be able to ask to you to fuck her girlfriend?
By the way it's the second time I see the "godspeed" thing, what does it mean? I suppose it's like saying "really fast" but it still doesn't make any sens in my head lol

So if you buttsex the bench girl, you don't get to Mouth hump her afterwards. You can if you go for vag though. Unless you have Necro enabled and spare her, then you also don't get to mouth hump her. Weird.
Sorry what do you mean by mouth hump?

Doomsatan666

Feb 15, 2020
By the way it's the second time I see the "godspeed" thing, what does it mean? I suppose it's like saying "really fast" but it still doesn't make any sens in my head lol
It's derived from old english "godspede". Basically It's used to wish somebody success.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes